W: Titanfall, Diablo 3, Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein 360 H: 360, Paypal

You know, before you get rid of the deer head, you should definitely take some pics of it somehow holding a controller and one of the Cabellas Hunting games. Just for shits and giggles. Then again, I am sure this has already been thought of and probably done. Also, just as a small suggestion, if you want to have one of those epic F--- You pics, wait until your wife is sound ass asleep, perhaps from having a couple of drinks. Then slide the deer head into the bed with her, somewhat under the sheets and take a few pics of that. Always good for an epic f you moment. Id save them for when you are either going to get divorced or if you want her to divorce you though cause thats one fight I damn sure would not want to be in myself!!

Thanks for the advice. I might just beat her to death with the deer head and then put her and the deer head up on the wall. Who knew the joys of marriage included giving up all your stuff?

Any profit is good as we usually just take out the deer meat and get rid of the rest.
So when you do post it on eBay then email me the listing i wanna check it out. Maybe i might sell my dads for some extra gaming money.
thx a lot man also dont forget to hit me up with the dc number and ill pm you one of the codes.

Good Morning, Sunshine.
pyzamcoffeetime.jpg

bread's done
Back