W: Various Games

[quote name='jbroush99']He left for deployment on Friday. He's not going to be getting your message or sending your stuff out anymore.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I can respond to my own thread now :) No, I did not leave for deployment yet... I am on vacation w/ wife just checking in macking sure everyone got their orders and leaving feedback :)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Bump...

I received your PM and will be sending out that game ASAP ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks let me know if you get some more PC games for sale :)

UPDATE-
I would like to thank everyone for their support during my upcoming deployment here. I have come back from vacation and will be leaving for the deployment by the end of March... I have a few things that I still need to sell... I found someone to take over my account, while I am gone, I will be checking this account from time to time while deployed to make sure everything goes smoothly. I should be coming back in 01-2012 or 02-2012

Thanks,
h4y4to

NES- (cart only)
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest x2
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Dragon Warrior
Dragon Warrior III
Dragon Warrior IV
Excitebike
Magic Darts w/ case no manual
Mike Tyson's Punch-out!!
Super Pitfall
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

SNES- (cart only)
Brandish
Final Fantasy: Mystic Quest
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure
Super Bomberman 2
Super Star Wars
Super Empire Strikes Back
Super Return of the Jedi
Samurai Showdown
Wanderers from Ys III

GEN- (complete)
Ms. Pac-Man
Streets of Rage
Sword of Vermilion
Star Flight

Sega CD- (complete)
Bram Stoker's Dracula

PS1- (complete)
Croc 2

PS2- (complete)
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey to the Cursed King w/ demo and demo manual
Shadow Hears: From the New World
Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES

Guides-
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey to the Cursed King

Misc.- (complete)
Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures Player's Handbook Heroes - Arcane Heroes 2
Game Mastery Wondrous Treasure Item Cards -54 Unique Item Cards
GTO Vol. 1 Manga
Initial D Vol. 1 Manga
Hyper Police Vol. 1 Manga

Bump :)

Last chance for free shipping... Sell these games at very low prices... I have a lot more inventory that I am getting ready to put up as well :)

UPDATE:
Shipped 03/23:
Neudog (awaiting feedback)
Samurai Showdown SNES

ROB64 (awaiting feedback)
Excitebike NES
Ms. Pac-Man GEN
Croc 2 PS1

H4Y4TO has officially left for his deployment... I am stepping in to help him sell his items... So first come first serve... If anything I have his permission to do one of these lowball things... I look forward to doing trades with you guys... He also wantted to thank everyone for their support... Now lets get trading :)

I'd just like to say the graphic novels for The Walking Dead kick the crap out of the show. They're so much better it's not even funny, to be blunt I hated the show after having read the comic series.

[quote name='H4Y4TO']H4Y4TO has officially left for his deployment... I am stepping in to help him sell his items... So first come first serve... If anything I have his permission to do one of these lowball things... I look forward to doing trades with you guys... He also wantted to thank everyone for their support... Now lets get trading :)

Bump :)[/QUOTE]Actually, no you're not.

If you want to deal items on CAG, you can make a new account and do it yourself. You can't take over his account.

[quote name='shrike4242']Actually, no you're not.

If you want to deal items on CAG, you can make a new account and do it yourself. You can't take over his account.[/QUOTE]

Actually, Can you see me in the hands?

Sent you a PM about this :)

Last edited by a moderator:
-Lowball Preview 04/03

Lowball in the works hopefully I can get the list updated soon. I need to get ride of all of these things.

-Lowball 2.0 April 11-16 Random End Time :)

This is my last lowball or trading being done this year (due to my deployment) For everyone's understanding I will be monitoring and updating the lowball myself and my brother-in-law will be shipping the items. I take full responsibility for all packages delivered.

Also so we do not have problems like the last lowball I had there will be a random end time... Lowball begins April 11th... Thank you for your participation :)

[quote name='enemyofusall']why are there 2 snes spots and put more snes games in :)[/QUOTE]

Oops, Fixed!

Edit: You going to bid are you just going to look for mistakes I made lol

[quote name='H4Y4TO']Oops, Fixed!

Edit: You going to bid are you just going to look for mistakes I made lol[/QUOTE]

lol ;) I am going to bid I just don't have all that much money to bid haha. But I will definitely bid and one of my friends I work with just joined cag and I know he will bid haha :)

[quote name='Goguenator']This will be an awesome lowball! =] Got it Bookmarked![/QUOTE]

I found a couple of copies of Dawn of Mana and Valkyrie Profile 2 on the PS2 Sealed at my local wal-mart don't know if I want to hold on to them or put them here... Got them real cheap too :)

[quote name='Krystal109']CML for wants for PSX.
I have Sims 3 I'd be willing to sell/trade.[/QUOTE]

Checking it out now!

[quote name='integralsmatic']so is this thing started or no?[/QUOTE]

Starting 11 April 2011 - Ending 16 April 2011 (11-12 PM EST Random End Time)

Castlevania III - $1
Dragon Warrior III - $1
Dragon Warrior IV- $1
Mike Tyson's Punchout - $1
Zelda II - $1

SNES:
Castlevania IV - $1
Final Fantasy - $1
LoZ Link to the Past - $1
Marvel Super Heroes - $1
Super Bomberman 2 - $1
All 3 Super Star Wars Games - $1

Pokemon Red - $1
FF 1 & 2 - $1

Lunar 2 - $1

Persona 3 - $1

Dead or Alive Paradise - $1

Guides:
Donkey Kong Country - $1
Legend of Zelda Link to the Past - $1
Legend of Zelda Windwaker - $1
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl - $1
Resident Evil 3 - $1
Sword of Mana - $1
Tales of Symphonia - $1

Midnight Express - $1

And a Bump to get this lowball rollin! =]

I see you are already here Goguenator my old friend/rival. I look forward to dueling you again for precious guides.

Fragile Dreams: $2

Guides

Final Fantasy IX: $3 (I lost mine.boooo)
Phantasy Star Universe: $1
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World: $5

Updated, thanks Goguenator for the support :)

Edit:

[quote name='dv8mad']What country are you going to be shipping these from now?[/QUOTE]

From VA, USA

[quote name='Hell Monkey']

Final Fantasy IX: $3 (I lost mine.boooo)
[/QUOTE]

Since I had two of them you should of told me I would have sold it to you so that their would be only one in the lowball...

[quote name='H4Y4TO']

Since I had two of them you should of told me I would have sold it to you so that their would be only one in the lowball...[/QUOTE]

I just noticed it was missing the other day. Odd to because I know I had it after we moved, but then I put the guides into the closest and it vanished.

bread's done
Back