W: Various Games

Morning Bump...

Going to go send out packages right now...

2pm EST is the last call for payments in order to get your packages shipped with the second group I am going to send out...

UPDATE- Well children... I am about to deploy for the 3rd time... didn't think it was going to happen but it is... So you Caggets have till Friday to get me your payments... If I do not get payments by Friday then consider the deal canceled. I understand that some of you will be mad and leave me bad feedback and QQ but that is ok with me... I have more important thing to take care of right now... For my technically people that is by Friday not on Friday... 03/11/2011

Later CAGGETS!!!
-h4y4to

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Well well, I'll see ya H4Y4TO. Maybe you'll come back some day![/QUOTE]

Wow read that wrong had to edit this... Thank you, I hope I come back... I will still be getting the podcast via Itunes... That should help with the time I spend doing nothing lol

[quote name='H4Y4TO']You deploying too... with who and where yall "suppose" to go?[/QUOTE]

You drunk buddy?;) I'm not deploying anywhere, and with nobody, and I don't know where "yall" supposed to go...BTW, when you say "deploy", are you talking ACTUALLY deploy as in Military?

[quote name='mightymek']Good luck, man! Put some of that R.U.S.E. gaming to work in real life! And be careful, of course.[/QUOTE]

Always carefull... this should be as bad of a deployment as my last two...

[quote name='integralsmatic']Dam dude you deploying? I'll pray for a safe return home. Pm'd you because would really like to get payment out to you.[/QUOTE]

Appreciate it... I didnt have to go but I figured might as well get one more knocked out... I will be responding to msg now...

[quote name='4thHorseman']I have no payments to send to you, but I just want to wish you a safe deployment and make it home safe. Take care bro![/QUOTE]

Appreciate it...

Still need someone to take Bulletstorm w/ unused code x360 off my hands... taking offers...

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']You drunk buddy?;) I'm not deploying anywhere, and with nobody, and I don't know where "yall" supposed to go...BTW, when you say "deploy", are you talking ACTUALLY deploy as in Military?[/QUOTE]

I may be a little drunk... I read that totally wrong... I swear it said something else... I am going with the Army :)

[quote name='JoshTX']Good luck...I only went once but it was enough to know how bad it sucks.[/QUOTE]

Come on now its not that bad... I went the first time as Infantry that was pretty bad... The second time I want as Infantry also and was pretty boring... Now I am going as Military Intelligence and I hope it will be good. People are saying it should be a fairly easy deployment but you never now with these things...

[quote name='62t']Good luck[/QUOTE]

TY buddy!

Hey man I got the game today and I'll leave feedback right after this. Also, sorry to hear you're deploying again and good luck :(.

Also, if you have any 360 games someone didn't pay for in the lowball and doesn't plan to feel free to let me know and if I'm interested I can pay asap.

[quote name='Matedawg11']Hey man I got the game today and I'll leave feedback right after this. Also, sorry to hear you're deploying again and good luck :(.

Also, if you have any 360 games someone didn't pay for in the lowball and doesn't plan to feel free to let me know and if I'm interested I can pay asap.[/QUOTE]

I got bulletstorm w/ unused code that I want to get rid of because I wont have a chance to enjoy it... I am letting go for the cheap... but not too cheap PM me your offer...

[quote name='aptanor']Anything on the PS3 you're trying to get rid of before you go?[/QUOTE]

Not really... I had a Killzone 3 w/ unused code but that sold... If there is something you want I let me know I might be tempted to sell you it... :)

Hey man hope you make it back safe and sound to join back with the community again. Might even have some Star Wars stuff for ya;)

[quote name='Spanky']Hey man hope you make it back safe and sound to join back with the community again. Might even have some Star Wars stuff for ya;)[/QUOTE]

Let me know what you got... no need to wait till I get back lol

Are you still interested in some Star Wars figures? I can get pics tomorrow and we can work something out for the Final Fantasy game. If not, good look on your journey, and be safe.

hey man just read your post. sucks you have to go out unexpectedly. i just want to say that i thank you for serving your country & keeping the rest of us safe. you that elect to serve in the military are the cream of the crop in this country. hopefully my generation will treat you like the heroes you are. God bless you. i will keep you & all your military bretheren in my prayers. take care & get in touch with us when you get back.

[quote name='twztid13']hey man just read your post. sucks you have to go out unexpectedly. i just want to say that i thank you for serving your country & keeping the rest of us safe. you that elect to serve in the military are the cream of the crop in this country. hopefully my generation will treat you like the heroes you are. God bless you. i will keep you & all your military bretheren in my prayers. take care & get in touch with us when you get back.[/QUOTE]

I sent you a msg about the items I wanted... Also, thank you for your support!

@Everyone else:

When you get your package from me please leave feedback so I know it got there w/ no issues and then I will return feedback...

Thank you,
h4y4to

If anyone has one I would like a 5,10,25 dollar Itunes gift card that I could get for 3,7,20 :) haha sorry for being cheap lol

Being deployed for the past 10 months I can tell you from experience, it ain't that bad now adays.

Especially here in Afghanistan, way better then Iraq was a couple years ago.

Unless you're Ranger or Spec Forces, there isn't much for people to do besides sit on base.

Good luck on you're deployment, hope you get stuck with a good gig like I did for most of this one.

[quote name='Amblix']Being deployed for the past 10 months I can tell you from experience, it ain't that bad now adays.

Especially here in Afghanistan, way better then Iraq was a couple years ago.

Unless you're Ranger or Spec Forces, there isn't much for people to do besides sit on base.

Good luck on you're deployment, hope you get stuck with a good gig like I did for most of this one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree with you. Hopefully it will be an easy deployment... My first deployment was hardcore... second, not so much... and then this one I hope is easy... This is my last year in the army and I just want to do my time overseas 1 more year... Hopefully get some college class down come back do 1 semester get my Bachlors... and then I am going to sign up with the Navy, Officer Program... and sail the 7 seas haha

Also Appreciate the support!

If anyone has DA2 for the PS3 Signature edition w/ decent pricing I would love to get that :) Also willing to get DA2 PS3 regular w/ pre-order bonus for decent price as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am heading out to ship out the last set of packages...

All other deals are considered canceled. For these deals, canceled I will not hold anything against you. I will be working with 3-4 CAGS that have not paid on their deals for reasons on my end... Communication w/ me will be slower since I will not have the luxury of being online... I am going on a vacation with my wife tomorrow and then I will report for my deployment...

Thank you all and I will be back on CAG next year,
h4y4to

Yah I haven't heard from you in a while so im guessing our deal is cancelled and If you can send me the $15 for Dragon Age Origins Awakening that would be great H4Y4TO. I'll PM you my paypal address so you can send the payment, Thanks!

All packages shipped or will be shipped 03/11...

I am dealing w/ 4 cags on their orders and 2 cags on different deals...

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I may be a little drunk... I read that totally wrong... I swear it said something else... I am going with the Army :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the service, I think everyone appriciate it. Here's wishing you a safe return and no damage!:applause:

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Thanks for the service, I think everyone appriciate it. Here's wishing you a safe return and no damage!:applause:[/QUOTE]

thanks for your support...

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Thanks for the service, I think everyone appriciate it. Here's wishing you a safe return and no damage!:applause:[/QUOTE]
Couldn't have said it better.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Thanks for the service, everyone appriciates it. Here's wishing you a safe return and no damage!:applause:[/QUOTE]

there lol. not think...we DO! :D:applause:

This is my last post here, I think, for now I am still dealing with these CAGS to get their order out to them...

rockalittle00 (2nd deal if price is right)?

CharlieBrown (lowball winning and prior to lowball deal)

[FONT=&quot]Moneymaker3323 (lowball winnings)

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Goguenator -DONE[/FONT]

mossman43 (prior to lowball deal)

Thank you to all who did not back out of their deal and for your patience with me... Also thank you for your support... I am going on vacation w/ my wife now and later on this month I will be reporting to go to deployment... Have fun here on CAG, until I return... Then maybe we can get some more arguments going on how to do lowballs ;)

Thanks,
h4y4to

Last edited by a moderator:
Just so everyone knows, I am not backing out of my deal. I asked him multiple times for info and it took him till basically today to respond to me with everything and I wasn't sure if he was gonna still send it all out or not.

Your messages are full H4Y4TO but I sent my paypal payment so if you can please get back at me saying you got it and are sending out the package then please do. Thank you.

[quote name='Goguenator']Your messages are full H4Y4TO but I sent my paypal payment so if you can please get back at me saying you got it and are sending out the package then please do. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Please send the payment... I waiting for it so I can go to the post office... My flight leave at 2pm EST and I am going to the post office at 12 noon...

Based on the message I got from you, you where no longer interested but in any case no arguments necessary... I am just press for time and not holding anything bad against you... so just send the payment we agreed on or not... I am really not holding anything against you but I need to know what you are going to do... Your still an awesome super CAG in my opinion :)

EDIT: Got your payment... Going to post office right now Thank you :)

rockalittle00 (2nd deal if price is right)?

CharlieBrown (lowball winning and prior to lowball deal)

[FONT=&quot]Moneymaker3323 (lowball winnings)

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Goguenator -DONE[/FONT]

mossman43 (prior to lowball deal)

[quote name='krashhole']Just wanted to say Thanks for what you do for our Country.[/QUOTE]

Always appreciate the support krashhole... Hope to do some trading when I get back... Thank you...

bread's done
Back