W: Xbox Live $20 Card, PP Have: Gears Collection Code $8, R6V Code $4

If u see something else on my list besides the punisher set for L4D let me know. just lookin to do trades no paypal.

your prices are a ripoff, this is called cheapassgamer, so don't expect any sales. It's funny that you actually thought anyone would buy that crap here. It wouldn't sell for that much on Amazon. Put this on the bottom, it doesn't deserve to be up to the top.

that amazon code works on any game or accessory that is bought from amazon as the seller. Not othr parties. I am offering to buy the item with the coupon but will use it myself if I don't make $50 on it. So my offer is only of any value to anyone if they are buying something for $200 and up and don't have a code already. Best example is rock band beatles for $250. Get it for $175 from me. Yea it isn't $125 but if you don't have the code where you going to get that bundle at release for $175?

[quote name='Road4Kill']use craigslist?[/QUOTE]

ya, I've tried...all I seem to get are a lot of scammers; don't get me wrong, I love craigslist and have purchased/traded SEVERAL high dollar guitars, amps, ipods, etc. on there, but games seem to be a different story..

i'd really just like to get like $50 for the 360 games i have listed

[quote name='jcp42877']ya, I've tried...all I seem to get are a lot of scammers; don't get me wrong, I love craigslist and have purchased/traded SEVERAL high dollar guitars, amps, ipods, etc. on there, but games seem to be a different story..

i'd really just like to get like $50 for the 360 games i have listed[/QUOTE]

i'm trying to make 100$... off 5 games on craigslist. i posted at 11am yesterday and haven't received a reply :(. I sold my 360 awhile ago... sorry can't help you there

[quote name='Road4Kill']i'm trying to make 100$... off 5 games on craigslist. i posted at 11am yesterday and haven't received a reply :(. I sold my 360 awhile ago... sorry can't help you there[/QUOTE]

which games man?

bread's done
Back