w00t im a cheap ass veteren

[quote name='swetooth9']lol, go you! that's funny for some reason:lol:[/quote]

I agree.

positive4.jpg

before the grammar gestapo gets you, you may wanna fix the spelling of veteran in the topic title and the word being in your sig.

Mispelling ninja says leave the spelling errors. Mispelling builds character and strong bones, like milk. By the way, congrats!

LOL casey your like an english teacher :p and thanks guys, i have an 8.05 average per day but usually post about 30 a day than dont post for awhile.

[quote name='thatstoobad']this is why the ranks are meaningless.[/quote]

Bada bing bada boom. Ranks do not matter at ALL. It's all about how long you've been here. Magilacudy posted a trillion things here in about a month....speaking of him, where is he?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='thatstoobad']this is why the ranks are meaningless.[/quote]

Bada bing bada boom. Ranks do not matter at ALL. It's all about how long you've been here.[/quote]

So true.

[quote name='xzafixz']you think that is bad, look at the trust company guy i think he posts like 30 posts a day[/quote]

hey, thats me...and if you've noticed, i don't just post a bunch of bullshit ALL of the time (if thats where you were getting at)...i dont post just to get my name up in the ranks, those ranks mean crap because anyone can get 'em....i think they're should be a revised ranking system where you get one post point for every gaming deal you post, one post point for every 3 requests you make, one post point for every 5 off topic posts you make, etc (or something like that)...that might make the ranks mean something imo

bread's done
Back