Faceoff/Next
Cloverfield/Sleepy Hollow
Italian Job/Shooter
Patriot Games/The Sum of All Fears
Spiderwick Chronicles/Nacho Libre
Norbit/Drillbit Taylor
Payback/We Are Soldiers
The Ruins/Tomb Raider

People are reporting that these are found on the front registers near the Eagle Eye display not in the electronics area. Some have reported that some are coming up $29.99 at their WM but nevertheless, if you are jonesing for these titles...go for it..

Last edited by a moderator:
These can be found a Best Buy as well. But they are $29.99 there. Great deal on some for $19.99 if you can find them at that price.

Sleepy Hollow is good but with cloverfield no thanks. Face/Off is great but Next is No on my list. Only Italian Job/Shooter and
Payback/We Are Soldiers catch my eyes ;)

Italian Job/Shooter

I could go for this pack if anyone ends up with an "extra" and finds something they want to trade for on my list!

[quote name='dv8mad']Italian Job/Shooter

I could go for this pack if anyone ends up with an "extra" and finds something they want to trade for on my list![/QUOTE]

That Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II PLUS is catching my eye quite a bit..

Just got back from Wal-Mart in Milpitas, CA. The following were 29.96 :(

- Cloverfield/Sleepy Hollow
- Spiderwick Chronicles/Nacho Libre
- Norbit/Drillbit Taylor
- The Ruins/Tomb Raider

On the plus side, picked up the second to last Wii Fit.

Thanks for the heads up..ill have to check it out...I actually want Next lol..I didnt think it was that bad.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Sleepy Hollow is good but with cloverfield no thanks. Face/Off is great but Next is No on my list. Only Italian Job/Shooter and
Payback/We Are Soldiers catch my eyes
6449f44a102fde848669bdd9eb6b76fa.jpg
[/quote]

yeah, I can't stand to see cloverfield again. Gonna have to check my local WM for Patriot Games/The Sum of All Fears combo. Thanks op!

[quote name='darlin26']yeah, I can't stand to see cloverfield again. [/QUOTE]

Cloverfield was a good 'thriller' movie. I guess some people just didn't like the camera style.

The only one I'm slightly interested in is Cloverfield/Sleepy Hollow, since I loved Cloverfield (think it would look incredible in HD/Bluray) and have never seen Sleepy Hollow.

[quote name='xewndar1']so is the Cloverfield/Sleepy Hollow 19.99 or 29.99 at Wal-Mart? can anyone confirm[/quote]
I second this notion, and will be going by a Wal-Mart on my way to the gym this morning, if someone doesn't get back on this, it will probably be me giving an update.

bump, and no I didn't see any two packs in the slightest (Newburgh, NY)...damn best buy's website has it for 31.95....however I won't bite at that price...oh well

Cloverfield/Sleep Hollow rings up as $29.99 - CONFIRMED.

However, some Walmarts are apparently lumping all of the two packs together. They ring up as 'generic' BD2 packs, so it just depends on how the Walmart youre at handles them. They SHOULD be $29.99 though.

Swung by another Wal-mart on the way to a friend's house, that one also has the four packs I listed earlier as 29.99. :(

Cloverfield / Sleepy Hollow
Norbit / Drillbit Taylor
Tomb Raider / The Ruins
Spiderwick Chronicles / Nacho Libre

[quote name='kndy']Wal-Mart has a sale on Blu-rays for two packs for $19.99

Faceoff/Next
Italian Job/Shooter
Norbit/Drillbit Taylor
Payback/We Are Soldiers
The Ruins/Tomb Raider

People are reporting that these are found on the front registers near the Eagle Eye display not in the electronics area. Some have reported that some are coming up $29.99 at their WM but nevertheless, if you are jonesing for these titles...go for it..[/QUOTE]

I picked up the Shooter/Italian Job 2-pack for $20 at Store #2355.

However these were the prices for the 2-packs here:

$19.99
Italian Job/Shooter
Payback/We Were Soldiers
Next/FaceOff

$29.99
The Ruins/Tomb Raider
Norbit/Drillbit Taylor

Not a bad selection, but I only walked away with one of the 2-packs.

They are the same. I've seen them both each at my local Best Buy and Walmart. I'll probably only buy the Shooter/Italian Job pack.

Though I do want Cloverfield..

Awesome deal, thanks for the heads up. I picked up Italian Job/Shooter for $20. I ended up deciding that I probably wouldn't watch Shooter again so I traded it in for $8 at Hollywood Video, and I bought some $4 games for trading at GameStop.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Pretty nice find, although some of the combos are questionable. Spiderwick and Nacho Libre.... why?!?!?!?[/quote]

Nacho Libre was produced by Nickelodeon Studios, essentially a "family" film. Tie that in with Spiderwick, and there's your logic, I guess.

I picked up the Cloverfield pack for $19.96. It rang up $30, but it was in with the other $20s. I told the cashier that, she checked, then gave it to me for $20. I'll take it.

[quote name='munch']The only one I'd buy is the Cloverfield/Sleepy Hollow pack. Too bad it's $30.[/quote]

A lot of people on other forums said to take the coupon off the "Eagle Eye" DVD which takes off 10% off Cloverfield and Nacho Libre (and other titles) for Blu-ray or 5% off the DVD.

Having the coupon, I went yesterday and sure enough, they scanned the coupon 3 times and took $10 off and $5 off twice (the coupon is small, so she had problems scanning the Blu-ray, so she kept doing the DVD over and over), so $20 off the Cloverfield/Sleepy Hollow and Spiderwicke Chronicles/Nacho Libre. So, $19.99 instead of $29.99.

You know I actually liked Next (in spite of Jessica Biel ugh, and the story rape) and Face-Off is obviously a classic I don't care for Blu-Ray but i can use these to show off the difference or lack.

I picked up the Cloverfield pack for $19.96. It rang up $30, but it was in with the other $20s. I told the cashier that, she checked, then gave it to me for $20. I'll take it.

I felt ashamed, but alas, I did the same thing last week. Totally a cheapass:)

Cloverfield is really a fantastic movie, I jumped on it for 16.99 on black friday from Best Buy, I really cant say enough about this movie T.J Miller and Lizzy Caplan.

[quote name='honzoh']I felt ashamed, but alas, I did the same thing last week. Totally a cheapass:)[/QUOTE]

Still got a good deal, even so. ;)

Fry's had the Cloverfield/ Sleepy Hollow 2-pack for $22 today in store...picked it up. Dunno if the sale is still going.

My WALMART had the $30 packs on sale for $26. I still passed on all of them. Tempted to get Shooter though....I already have Italian Job on HD-DVD though.

bread's done
Back