Wal-Mart Closing, Red Sticker "EOS"?

SexyBeast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi all. I live near a Wal-Mart that's closing, and some of the items in the electronics department have red stickers on them with "EOS" written on it. My guess is "End of Stock". Does this mean they're on clearance, with the price lower than the tag it's on, or what?

Wal-Marts...close? I thought they closed everyone else out.

EoS could just be an inventory marker, rather than a price indicator. Usually you don't see those things out on the floor though, so it's best to ask the associates.

When I use to work there it usually meant that it "should" be on sale/clearance. It all depends on who the dpt. manager is. The stickers are usually placed there by either another manager or the dpt. manager themselves. Then later on the manager should go into the gemini and change the markdown to what they want and/or what it's suppose to be from their list of markdowns. l

But it is a good bet that its on sale or should be on sale. If its not marked down then wait because most of the time the associates won't know when the price is going down, if it hasn't already. It all depends on whether the dpt. manager wants to mark it down (that's if the markdown is not a home office markdown, because sometimes they do it themselves). Also, most stores have their own sticker meanings.

if you talking about the store in morehead ky then no.... its all getting transferred to the new store... none of its on sale.

checked this 2 days ago.

[quote name='Lexxon']Wal-Marts...close? I thought they closed everyone else out.[/quote]
Older stores will often close when a newer, larger Super WalMart is opening down the street or somewhere near.

[quote name='mitchondria']if you talking about the store in morehead ky then no.... its all getting transferred to the new store... none of its on sale.

checked this 2 days ago.[/quote]

Ahh, okay.. .. Stalker! Do you go to MSU, too?

no i dont go to msu but my sis does
i live in fleming county... but i had an idea of where you were once you said that....

walmarts dont close everyday you know lol

bread's done
Back