Wal-Mart Shadow of the Colossus - PS2 - $10 - YMMV

ndheah

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hello,

Just came from my local Wal-Mart in Appleton, Wisconsin. They had about a dozen copies of
Shadow of the Colossus. Amazon has it for $16.99, making $10 an extremely good deal.

[quote name='AionTelos']Is it the greatest hits?[/QUOTE]

By now I'd imagine that all of the new copies on the market are Greatest Hits.

yeah i was just about to post this haha. i got it for $10 in Austin, TX at Walmart, but it was still tagged $19.99 but it rang up $10.00 even. Great deal either way.

Good deal. I rented this game when it first came out but wasn't able to finish it:/ Now I may get that chance... well that's if it's $10 at my walmart.

This is a great deal. Bought this game when it released for full price, and it is an experience that every gamer should have.

I really wish they would update it, and release it for the ps3 in HD.

[quote name='chrisnsally']a little more description in the title, please...like "Wally-world."[/QUOTE]

The Wal-Mart icon wasn't enough for you?

[quote name='ndheah']The Wal-Mart icon wasn't enough for you?[/QUOTE]

I don't usually even pay attention to the icon when I browse the threads, but I doubt everybody even knows that is the walmart icon. Putting walmart in the title isn't that hard.

Went to two WalMarts looking for it and neither had any. I did however find about a half dozen copies of each Madden '05 and Fifa '05....for $20 each (edit: The PSone versions)
I hate having a WalMart that never does clearance. :(

[quote name='DFogz']Went to two WalMarts looking for it and neither had any. I did however find about a half dozen copies of each Madden '05 and Fifa '05....for $20 each (edit: The PSone versions)
I hate having a WalMart that never does clearance. :([/QUOTE]
Haha. My Wal-Mart has a King of Fighters game for Xbox for... $40 last time I checked? XD There needs to be an "undeal" thread somewhere on CAG- a place where ridiculously overpriced finds can be shared and laughed at. :3

I picked up a copy of this for $10 six months ago out of the bargain bin at the Wal-Mart near me. Not sure if it is YMMV, but it is definitely only available in very limited quantities.

Found some at a Wal-Mart in Scottsdale, AZ, but when I went back for one, they were all gone. Greatest Hits version, btw.

[quote name='chrisnsally']a little more description in the title, please...like "Wally-world."[/QUOTE]
The WalMart icon is there, but I'll add "WalMart" to the title in case that's not obvious enough for readers.

[quote name='XboXRecGamer']My local wally world has the same deal here in North Dakota. maybe its a midwest thing[/QUOTE]
Sounds more and more like a midwest thing, same deal here in STL, mo.

for those who've seen it in stores, are they showing up in the online store check? Walmart says i have zero stores within 100 miles, but it also says it's $18. I'm guessing these aren't gonna show up.

Unfortunately, didn't find this at two local 'Marts...would be great to nab it for $10...perhaps I'll hit another 1-2 stores this week...

this game is like $20 everywhere. you think there are people who are like "hmm... wow yeah I heard this is one of the greatest games ever. I wouldn't get it for $20, but for $10 I'm in!" ?

Haha.

[quote name='robpe36']this game is like $20 everywhere. you think there are people who are like "hmm... wow yeah I heard this is one of the greatest games ever. I wouldn't get it for $20, but for $10 I'm in!" ?

Haha.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

bread's done
Back