Wal-Mart Underworld Trilogy Blu-Ray $25 with $20 Movie Cash

fgnbtz

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, was just at the WM in New Tampa and they had the new Underworld Essentials Trilogy on Blu-Ray for $24.96 and included is $20 (2 tickets) in movie cash to see the new one in January.

Best Buy and Amazon have it for $35 so it may be better to buy it at WM :)

the walmart in grossmont center San Diego had it for 19.99 before taxes + the 20 dollar movie cash

I picked up a copy of this yesterday at Wal-Mart for $24.99. I thought it was a great deal especially since I haven't seen any of the movies yet. The store only had one more left.

Amazon has it for 24.99 now, but I would be careful buying it since there are a couple reviews saying that it did not come with the free tickets.

Is there any different from the old set aside from UV? Why is the old version still selling for $50 new?

There was one left at my local Walmart but there was no indication of the movie cash anywhere on the box. There was only a sticker for the ultraviolet download and anime.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']There was one left at my local Walmart but there was no indication of the movie cash anywhere on the box. There was only a sticker for the ultraviolet download and anime.[/QUOTE]

same

[quote name='hmbtnguy']There was one left at my local Walmart but there was no indication of the movie cash anywhere on the box. There was only a sticker for the ultraviolet download and anime.[/QUOTE]

The code for the movie cash is on the back of the movie cash sticker, so if there's no movie cash sticker, don't buy it.

[quote name='MSUHitman']If I buy something at WM and they drop the price, can I get the difference back if its within 30-90 days?[/QUOTE]

No, you would have to return and re-buy the item. If you try to return it without the receipt they will give you the lowest advertised price in a set period so you would still lose money.

[quote name='lionheart4life']No, you would have to return and re-buy the item. If you try to return it without the receipt they will give you the lowest advertised price in a set period so you would still lose money.[/QUOTE]

actually you DO, they started the policy recently. you don't get it back in cash but in a walmart gift card.

[quote name='Vap']When do you have to use the movie cash by?[/QUOTE]
3/31/11 11:59:59 PM EST (though ticket itself shows 3/12) or if film is no longer in theaters (which will happen). It is up to $10 per ticket and is through eMovieCash. There is no 3D exclusion clause so if 3D is your thing, it is good to be used towards it.

[quote name='GeorgeConstanza']Can this movie cash be used for any movie or is it specific for underworld? [/quote]
Only Underworld Awakening.

Beyond that, man I hate Ultraviolet/Flixster. Digital download of the 3 films can't get into iTunes. Thanks Sony for not catering to their public :roll:

bread's done
Back