Walgreens Bubble Mailers 3 for $1 (Mar. 25- Mar. 31)

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
It's that time again. Walgreens has their Bubble Mailers on sale. Here is the image from this weeks ad (Mar. 25- Mar. 31)

070325_07_C_1CPN.JPG

Also for all you Costco and SAM's members I realize from posting this deal before that this isn't the cheapest they can be found, but it is one of the cheapest ways if you're not part of a Wherehouse Club.

edit// Post updated from the last bubble mailer sale on (Feb. 25- Mar. 3)

Does Costco sell them? I thought someone said they didn't? I keep forgetting to look there when I go of course. I just bought a bunch at Fred Meyer (Pacific NW chain) for Buy 2 Get 1 free and 10% off - so about 30 cents per mailer in the end. That's the best I've seen since those 8 cent ones from Staples or wherever it was several weeks ago (12-pack for 99 cents).

Thanks neudog.

[quote name='io']Does Costco sell them? I thought someone said they didn't?[/quote]If they're like Sams Club, they do. However in the boxes, depending on the size, they work out to around 80¢ per envelope. My best everyday price for Scotch brand bubble mailers is Dollar Tree. A two-pack for $1.

That's the best I've seen since those 8 cent ones from Staples or wherever it was several weeks ago (12-pack for 99 cents).
!! Dang, I missed a great price.

I work at a walgreens, find someone in a gray vest ant ask them to check the back, most walgreens do not have most the stock filled on the floor often

how did you get 96 of them for 8$? Do you mean, 24 of them for 8 $?

I am pretty sure everyone knows about the free boxes and labels, but these have bubles in them, which isn't free :)

[quote name='The 7th Number']If you go to the post office you can get USPS boxes and labels for free.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing it has been a while since you've been to the Post Office. I'm not an expert or a Postal worker, but I'm pretty sure the "FREE" boxes are subject to specific methods of shipping; Flat Rate, Express Mail. Priority, etc. You can't just grab an official USPS envelope or box and mail it the way you want to. So if you're like most CAG's you try and ship the cheapest which usually consists of bubble mailers or small boxes not purchased at the USPS. Also if shipping supplies were really free do you think this forum would even exist on CAG, I think not.

[quote name='djkunai']I picked up 8 packs of 12 for .99 at Staples New Year Sale.[/QUOTE]

I scored 4 packs of these as well, but unfortunately they're only large enough to hold maybe 2 games.

i just got 6 10x15 bubble mailers, prob can get like 6 dvd size cases in their... for 2.00, saved 10$!!! GREAT Find, didnt use the coupon from net, used the one in walgreens ad so not sure if that one works.

[quote name='Armans']i just got 6 10x15 bubble mailers, prob can get like 6 dvd size cases in their... for 2.00, saved 10$!!! GREAT Find, didnt use the coupon from net, used the one in walgreens ad so not sure if that one works.[/quote]

Same purchase for me yesterday.
Sam's has the Size 0 for about $.23 each.
But this appears to be a great price for the Big Sizes!

I don't send games or anything, but I do sell-back my textbooks on half and amazon.

Thanks for posting the coupon! I'll be sure to print out a few tonight!

[quote name='Dori-dori']I don't send games or anything, but I do sell-back my textbooks on half and amazon.

Thanks for posting the coupon! I'll be sure to print out a few tonight![/QUOTE]

You shouldn't have to waste your printing supplies. Walgreens typically has enough ads in-store and they don't confiscate the coupon after use, so you can use the same one until this Saturday.:)

[quote name='neudog']You shouldn't have to waste your printing supplies. Walgreens typically has enough ads in-store and they don't confiscate the coupon after use, so you can use the same one until this Saturday.:)[/quote]

Really? Haha, awesome, thanks for letting me know!

nice, will prob go tomarrow and try to pick up 15, still have 2 from last time but that is because I have been reusing bubble mailers that I get from people :)

=/

Well, I went to Walgreens today to buy some mailers, but they didn't accept the coupon.

I didn't want to press it (the cashier said that since it was a copy, they couldn't accept it), since it was in black and white, and about 2/3 the size of printer paper.

Should I try again in another store, and maybe print it in color? They aren't necessary right now, but I would like to have some on hand....

[quote name='Dori-dori']=/

Well, I went to Walgreens today to buy some mailers, but they didn't accept the coupon.

I didn't want to press it (the cashier said that since it was a copy, they couldn't accept it), since it was in black and white, and about 2/3 the size of printer paper.

Should I try again in another store, and maybe print it in color? They aren't necessary right now, but I would like to have some on hand....[/quote]

Thats BS! I would be pissed! You should stick it in their face w/ the actual ad and the website addy.

Employees and their power trips...man.

[quote name='TahoeMax']limit 6?! bah! guess i'll just get another case of 25 at Office Depot for $15. Even DVD sets fit in them :)[/QUOTE]

Limit 6 per visit. You can go everyday and score some. Also some cashiers don't really care about the limit 6 and will let you buy however many you want.

[quote name='Dori-dori']=/

Should I try again in another store, and maybe print it in color? They aren't necessary right now, but I would like to have some on hand....[/QUOTE]

I'd try again, but you really don't need the printout. There should be plenty of ads at the front of the store. I just post the coupon as a reference. It can be used because it is legit. If you try with the printout again stand your ground and make them enter the UPC code into their system.

bread's done
Back