Walgreens Bubble Mailers back on sale April 23-29!

neudog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
281 (100%)
This may be YMMV, but the Bubble Mailer sale is back at Walgreens

060423_09A_C_2C.JPG

Here is the Zip Code Search
http://walgreens.shoplocal.com/walgreens/default.aspx?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']these are always cheaper than 3 for a dollar at walmart, just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

I paid 70 cents for each of them at staples.
:whistle2:(
Good thing I used my $3 coupon (from trading in an ink cartridge)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']these are always cheaper than 3 for a dollar at walmart, just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

You getting some sort of employee discount? One of these usually goes for $.94 at Wal-Mart unless you can provide pics/ad that proves otherwise.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']these are always cheaper than 3 for a dollar at walmart, just a heads up.[/quote]
??? I'm almost positive they are like $2.27 or similiar for a 5 pack. They sell individuals for around $.50. They are Duck brand, i just checked and I only have 1 left.

[quote name='$hady']??? I'm almost positive they are like $2.27 or similiar for a 5 pack. They sell individuals for around $.50. They are Duck brand, i just checked and I only have 1 left.[/QUOTE]

the duck branded ones here are 30 cents for a big one that holds a dvd, and 25 for a small one to hold a ds. Must be ymmv though.

Wow, that's weird yea I always buy just the 6x9 dvd case size mailers and they only carry the Duck brand so this must be really ymmv becasue they are definitely not that cheap.. :(

Sams Club sounds stupid cheap, I found a one day guest pass so with the 10% non-member fee it'd still be less than $5 with tax for a 25 pack. Gonna check them out tomorrow..

expires 4/26
http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?catg=5419&pid=_Events_Organic

[quote name='ragtop70']Will strategy guides fit in the 10X15 envelopes?[/QUOTE]

Yes they will. I think you can fit about 3 normal sized strat guides in one envelope and a single copy Kingdom Hearts II Special Edition:p

[quote name='XCutioner93']nice, time to stock up[/QUOTE]

That is what I'm planning on doing:) I ran out of my stockpile of 10x15 earlier this week, so this sale is right on time. I didn't even know they were back on sale until my wife came back from grocery shopping; she was sweet enough to make a quick stop and grabbed me six
07.gif

Nice, went to Sams Club and got a 25 pack of 6x9 Scotch brand for $5.50 with tax and 10% non-member charge. (.22 each) While i was in Walmart next door I looked and all they carry now is 5 packs for $2.72 or singles for $.66. What a scam, hell i was thinking 3/$1 was a great deal! lol

here is the coupon again: expires 4/26 http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?catg=5419&pid=_Events_Organic

BE SURE TO EAT A ASSLOAD OF FREE SAMPLES WHILE YOU ARE THERE! :D

Damn, could've used these last week.

Still, I should stock up on these. Thanks OP.

Edit: Don't see this in my weekly ad. Should I assume it won't work?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Damn. I'm almost out of bubble mailers, but I didn't get the Sunday papr yesterday.[/quote]

Your Walgreens should have a stack of flyers at the front of the store. It should be on the bottom of page 9, second coupon from the left. If there's no ad, just have the clerk type "1330" into the register and hit enter after ringing up the items listed as on sale. We don't have to save the coupons from our ads, so a physical copy isn't needed.

[quote name='subparplasma']Your Walgreens should have a stack of flyers at the front of the store. It should be on the bottom of page 9, second coupon from the left. If there's no ad, just have the clerk type "1330" into the register and hit enter after ringing up the items listed as on sale. We don't have to save the coupons from our ads, so a physical copy isn't needed.[/quote]

Thanks!

No offense OP but these can be cheaper on the net. This is the site where I get mine from.

http://www.fast-pack.com/

To mail games I use #0 mailers. From this site you can get 25 for about $9 bucks shipped. They come Priority mail so you get them somewhat quick. They ship out of Florida.

[quote name='Graystone']No offense OP but these can be cheaper on the net. This is the site where I get mine from.

http://www.fast-pack.com/

To mail games I use #0 mailers. From this site you can get 25 for about $9 bucks shipped. They come Priority mail so you get them somewhat quick. They ship out of Florida.[/QUOTE]

Where has this info been in the past.:p Only time I've heard about decent deals on these is when Walgreens decides to have the sale and I either find out here or my wife catches it in the ad. Also the ones you mention are only $.06 cheaper and you're limited to one size in your bulk configuration; though the $.06 x 25 does add up. This deal might be great for members shipping games, dvds, cds, etc., but a strat guide isn't going to fit in an 8.5x11. I still am going to bookmark the site just in case a bubble mailer sale drought occurs:)

[quote name='drsuper23']I always get mine from Target but I will check this out. I get the scotch brand that's a pack of 6 for $2.99[/QUOTE]

You will save around $1 at Walgreens and you can mix and match sizes; 5 to choose from:)

my friend gave me a box full of 6x9's the other day - overstock from staples or something - think there was about 50 in there. Sure beats using a office envelope with office bubble wrap ;p

I brought 6 8.5x11 bubble envelopes. Walgreen's retail price for these guys is $1.59 each. That is high. Guess I shouldn't be buying too much of the nonsale items there.

[quote name='kevzik']Awesome OP! I just bought 8 at walmart for 68 cents each today too! DAMN![/QUOTE]
I would return them, you get twice as many with the Walgreens sale:)

[quote name='neudog']I would return them, you get twice as many with the Walgreens sale:)[/quote]

Thing is, I bought them because I needed to ship out games the same day, otherwise I would have...I really need to start checking here for anything (not just games) before I buy it.

bread's done
Back