WalkMyPlank! FREE Addicting Browser Game! WIN TONS OF PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oogaloothanks.JPG

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. :)

[quote name='Doomed'][tag in disguise] Can you just get amazon GCs? (doubtful)[/quote]

You can, but it is limited. You can use your Referral Cash towards Amazon Gift Cards if you want, but, you can't put points toward it. :(

[quote name='DarkShadowLegion']I Wish i can get Refs like you i need them since im running out of offers.[/quote]

I'm running out of offers too. Unless I do some paid ones.. Hopefully Points2Shop can keep up with the demand. Supposedly, they're adding new offers every week. :)

Refs have gotten me so much, it's crazy! Check it out:

I also ordered a game for 5999 points, and I have completed about 7 offers only.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Refs have gotten me so much, it's crazy! Check it out:

I also ordered a game for 5999 points, and I have completed about 7 offers only.[/quote]

Damn Nice, im running out of offers and my refs have gotten me some of my points i need more.

*sigh* I can't seem to get the last 750 I need, to cover shipping. I had no problem getting 3400, but now nothing I do credits. Is it just me or do none of the 150 ones go through? If anyone has gotten them to work, please share the details. Also if anyone has any good offers to do, please say so. I really need to get this soon, seeing as I want it before I go on vacation.

If anyone wants to really help, you can sign-up under me :lol:. The referral is in my sig.

gah XD i got 500 points from referrals, that's after i converted cash i got from them to points, i have 4 referrals, two of which did absolutely no offers :p

OP, if you want the referral links from anyone other than you removed, please report the post(s) and/or PM me.
Everyone is entitlted to their own thread, I will however delete any links that is from a user that hasn't been here 30 days if I see it.

[quote name='Foladar']OP, if you want the referral links from anyone other than you removed, please report the post(s) and/or PM me.
Everyone is entitlted to their own thread, I will however delete any links that is from a user that hasn't been here 30 days if I see it.[/quote]

It's alright. Share the wealth, eh? Even though I do need all the help I can get, I'm sure other people need it to. :) Thanks Folador!

Well after what seemed like a hundred offers, I managed to scavenge enough points to cover the shipping. I just have one question left, for those who have recieved their prizes. How long does it take, from the moment your order is placed?

[quote name='Unknown50862']Well after what seemed like a hundred offers, I managed to scavenge enough points to cover the shipping. I just have one question left, for those who have recieved their prizes. How long does it take, from the moment your order is placed?[/quote]

I got my Zack & Wiki practically overnight. I ordered it Thursday afternoon, it was approved after like 3 hours. Then, Friday Night at around 7PM I recieved it.

just a quick question im gonna use this probally to buy video games for my 360 like the 20 buck and under ones how long will it take for me to earn those points? 20 bucks is what 2000? oh and can we buy used items, I noticed amazon had a used section.

I don't think you can buy used items. For example, when you search "Battalion Wars 2" for the Wii, it will come up as 4999 points ($49.99). It won't show 4400 points ($44.00). $44 is the lowest price for the Used section. 2000 Points should take you eh.. I would say an hour and a half. :)

EDIT: Actually, if you take advantage of the Phone Number deal (If you verify your phone number, you will get 250 points). Basically, they call you and they just say "This is Points2Shop. Your number is 2938. Then you type that in the site and you get verified, and you earn 250 points. So.. if you do this, I would say getting the rest of the 1750 points should take an hour.

Whoever favorited my Proof video officially pwns. Thank you. :D Man.. the more I watch Super Mario Galaxy videos, the more I wonder what Nintendo's developers were on when they were creating it. This whole game is trippy.

Congratulations HighlightShow for recieving his game NBA 2K8. :)

Thanks Chrono! It came within 2 days. I am so pleased with this site. Sign up using Chrono's link, because I found out about this site through him.

I signed up. I don't know wether through chronotrigger's or my own. I verified my phone # with no problem to get the 250 points. Now it's time to start doing the offers for a couple of hours. :p

So I'm thinking about doing this. It's the first referral thing I've ever really looked into. Do you get money to spend at Amazon or are there specific things you can get? Bottom line is I want a PS3 and I'd love to be able to knock some of that price off. Is this a possibility or can I just redeem points for the things they say I can? Thanks in advance!
-G

There are two things. Points, which is like the in-site currency. And Referral Cash, which is real paypal money that you get if you refer someone. Now, you can transfer Referral Cash to Points. Unfortunantly, you can't change Points to Paypal cash. Points can only be used to get stuff on Amazon. Moreover, you can't use points to buy like Amazon Gift Certificates or anything. You can use Referral Cash to buy Amazon Gift Certificates, transfer to your paypal, or transfer them for points.

If you're looking to earn a PS3, you'd have to do some paid offers (probably), or get a lot of referrals to make up for it. Or, if you just want to use the site to buy Games or stuff like that, this is definitely in your quick cash range. Depends really how long you use the site.

If it says "NO Shipping Costs" then it is free shipping. If there are additional shipping costs (which may be the case), I do believe that there is a 750 point fee added on.

I signed up, but whenever I visited the site through a referral link, it took me to the main page without any mention of me being referral. So I'm not sure if I signed up under someone or not. Is this what happens for everybody else?

Yes, it does link you back to the homepage. There really isn't a confirmation that you were referred, other than the referral stats of that user. :)

[quote name='RatATatTatt']I signed up, but whenever I visited the site through a referral link, it took me to the main page without any mention of me being referral. So I'm not sure if I signed up under someone or not. Is this what happens for everybody else?[/quote]
I can assure you that it worked, since I've gotten some points already thanks to you. :D

Now they added referral tiers, this site is getting more and more awesome by the moment :p i got like 1500 points from referrals already, and that's just 3 active referrals, people with dozens/hundreeds referrals are damn lucky, this site really is great :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back