WalkMyPlank! FREE Addicting Browser Game! WIN TONS OF PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Though I did get some *Advice* from ***** and now I have no problem completing offers.

But good luck Chrono. Hope you get your prize :)

[quote name='ai3rocks57']Do you guys actually put your real info when doing offers? or do you use fake info?

I've been trying to do a lot of these offers, but they all require me to put in my address and things, but i don't want to. I tried using fake info, but it's never accepted.

An help is appreciated :)[/quote]
[quote name='ai3rocks57']Thanks. Though I did get some *Advice* from DrazenX and now I have no problem completing offers.

But good luck Chrono. Hope you get your prize :)[/quote]
I hope you understand that your offers will be rejected afterwards if you use fake information. Also if the offers are approved for now.
I don't know what 'advice' DrazenX gave you but please don't cheat on our website by using fake information or on any other way. You are not only screwing it up for yourself but also for all others on this forum if you do so.

[quote name='ai3rocks57']Thanks. Though I did get some *Advice* from DrazenX and now I have no problem completing offers.

But good luck Chrono. Hope you get your prize :)[/QUOTE]

Nice. Glad they're approving. There's also a new update! Check your P2S Inbox. New feature includes arranging offers by "Points Value", "Approval Rate", and more. This should help immensely. For approval rate though, check how many people got credited. The first one, only 2 people did it so far.

is there a reason why I've been pending for 2+ days on the Assassin's Creed guide.. I can understand why on Mass Effect guide, but no movement since I placed orders a few days ago..

[quote name='aznguyen316']is there a reason why I've been pending for 2+ days on the Assassin's Creed guide.. I can understand why on Mass Effect guide, but no movement since I placed orders a few days ago..[/QUOTE]

Hm.. I'd file a support ticket.

Ok I posted this in another Points2shop topic but I decided to post it here too because I would like an oppinion on this...

I've been a member of P2S for about a week now and it is awesome, I recieved $52 worth of credit in that short amount of time. Anyways, so I placed an order with amazon and shortly after I got a alert message saying they wanted additional information, mainly if the address I signed up with is where I live. I was wondering if this is normal or if I should be concerned? I used my Grandparents address because I always have my packages sent there for a number of reasons (mainly the people I live around are asses and steal packages and other mail). Well I replied back to tell them this but they haven't responded...should I be worried about them banning me or something? I wasn't aware that I was doing anything wrong if that's the case.

[quote name='NeoSmith19']Ok I posted this in another Points2shop topic but I decided to post it here too because I would like an oppinion on this...

I've been a member of P2S for about a week now and it is awesome, I recieved $52 worth of credit in that short amount of time. Anyways, so I placed an order with amazon and shortly after I got a alert message saying they wanted additional information, mainly if the address I signed up with is where I live. I was wondering if this is normal or if I should be concerned? I used my Grandparents address because I always have my packages sent there for a number of reasons (mainly the people I live around are asses and steal packages and other mail). Well I replied back to tell them this but they haven't responded...should I be worried about them banning me or something? I wasn't aware that I was doing anything wrong if that's the case.[/QUOTE]

Most likely, your IP address doesn't match the place you want it sent to (in this case your Grandparent's house).. if that makes sense. They are wondering why the address you want it sent to is different than where you're at right now. I don't think this is a problem, but I could be wrong. I send mine to my own address but I know you might have some "complications" and choose no to. Hope that helps.

What does phone verification consist of? It says they instantly call you, so that probably means a robot will tell me the verification number. Just want to make sure since I hate talking to people.

[quote name='Doomed']What does phone verification consist of? It says they instantly call you, so that probably means a robot will tell me the verification number. Just want to make sure since I hate talking to people.[/quote]
Yup, that's how it works.

nah dont worry.. i only gave him some common sense advice like clearing cookies and which offers are good to do, and to use a real address

oh and i appreciate the quick reply on my support ticket about amazon sending me the wrong stuff.. hopefully this can be resolved real quick now

Thanks for Trezring CAG, Darthbudge! For people that still didn't Trezr, link is located here: http://www.trezr.com/hunt/tip (All you have to do is Register and then click "Trezr This" under the Gold Coin! I'll be giving away a $10 Gamestop GC to the Trezrees if I win. Grats to the person who ordered the Classic Controller/Wii Points card. :)

Thanks a lot refusedchaos, unlike SOME people. It turns out, someone from CAG who posted on this thread decides to Register on Trezr.com, not Trezr CAG, and go to another forum to get Trezrs for his own. Now, I don't mind if they do this, but the fucking NERVE to not Trezr CAG from me and go to another forum to get his own.. Seems like backstabbing. I'm not going to say the person's name, but boy am I fucking pissed at him. The nerve of some people, Double-you-Tee-Eff!

He even has a P2S Ref Link on his signature. Didn't bother signing up under me or anyone else for that matter.. *Sigh*. At least show some appreciaton. :p

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Thanks a lot refusedchaos, unlike SOME people. It turns out, someone from CAG who posted on this thread decides to Register on Trezr.com, not Trezr CAG, and go to another forum to get Trezrs for his own. Now, I don't mind if they do this, but the fucking NERVE to not Trezr CAG from me and go to another forum to get his own.. Seems like backstabbing. I'm not going to say the person's name, but boy am I fucking pissed at him. The nerve of some people, Double-you-Tee-Eff!

He even has a P2S Ref Link on his signature. Didn't bother signing up under me or anyone else for that matter.. *Sigh*.[/quote]

I signed up under you earlier today, did it count me?

I can't see Referrals, actually. If you can, please Trezr my CAG tip (link located at front page). If you did Trezr, and you signed up as Darthbudge, then Yep! Although the username was registered yesterday. But yeah, I can't see who signed up under me.

[quote name='outlawmoogle']Man Chrono, and I thought if you didn't mind people using your topic to recruit people, then nothing would get you mad.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind about that. Okay, I might be p'oed because I lost 1-3 in Paintball today, but still.. :p I really want to win this for my cousins. To see someone Registet and not help me out is kind of lame. :p The least he could've done was Trezr my CAG tip. :D

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Most likely, your IP address doesn't match the place you want it sent to (in this case your Grandparent's house).. if that makes sense. They are wondering why the address you want it sent to is different than where you're at right now. I don't think this is a problem, but I could be wrong. I send mine to my own address but I know you might have some "complications" and choose no to. Hope that helps.[/quote]

Ah ok, that does make sense. I just don't want to get in trouble with them or have them deny my order because I used my grandparents' address instead of my own. I would have used my home address, but I don't want my amazon packages getting stolen by the people around here. Hopefully they will understand that.

Anyway thanks for the reply.

[quote name='NeoSmith19']Ah ok, that does make sense. I just don't want to get in trouble with them or have them deny my order because I used my grandparents' address instead of my own. I would have used my home address, but I don't want my amazon packages getting stolen by the people around here. Hopefully they will understand that.

Anyway thanks for the reply.[/quote]

http://ninjastolemybike.ytmnd.com/

Thanks BSZelda! Also, I just got Soul Caliber II for Gamecube (apparently it was at my front door for like 6 hours). I'll be adding this along with the $10 Gamestop GC. So, whoever Trezr's me will automatically be in the running for both ($10 Gamestop GC and Soul Caliber II for Gamecube). I think Soul Caliber II got 9.2 from IGN, but not sure. Anyhow, that's where it stands atm.. I'm trying to find more stuff but to no prevail :p.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']My P2S well has almost run dry.[/quote]
Ditto. Oh, how I miss those 150 point offers that credited every single time... Those were so nice. They were all from the same company, but from a bunch of different sites, named stuff like "Surveys for Fun" and "WinMoolah". I miss them.

Can that be my suggestion on improving points2shop? More of those offers.

Hah! This is just my luck!

Do any of you remember my little problem about there being no information about my product shipment? Well it has been over 2 weeks, and it just decided to show up on my doorstep today. Funny thing is, it was shipped from Hong Kong. No wonder it took so long!

Normally this would be a good thing, but as irony would have it, not only did my long awaited R4 arrive, but so did its double. The thing is, is that I need it before I go on Thanksgiving break (Wed). I had all but given up hope on the one I got from P2S arriving, so I went ahead and ordered another one myself with overnight shipping.

Oh well, at least I finally got the darn thing. Now I just hope that one of the two will accept returns. Otherwise I will have to settle with selling it for a lower price.

[quote name='Unknown50862']Hah! This is just my luck!

Do any of you remember my little problem about there being no information about my product shipment? Well it has been over 2 weeks, and it just decided to show up on my doorstep today. Funny thing is, it was shipped from Hong Kong. No wonder it took so long!

Normally this would be a good thing, but as irony would have it, not only did my long awaited R4 arrive, but so did its double. The thing is, is that I need it before I go on Thanksgiving break (Wed). I had all but given up hope on the one I got from P2S arriving, so I went ahead and ordered another one myself with overnight shipping.

Oh well, at least I finally got the darn thing. Now I just hope that one of the two will accept returns. Otherwise I will have to settle with selling it for a lower price.[/quote]

Haha, Congrats!

[quote name='NeoSmith19']Ok I posted this in another Points2shop topic but I decided to post it here too because I would like an oppinion on this...

I've been a member of P2S for about a week now and it is awesome, I recieved $52 worth of credit in that short amount of time. Anyways, so I placed an order with amazon and shortly after I got a alert message saying they wanted additional information, mainly if the address I signed up with is where I live. I was wondering if this is normal or if I should be concerned? I used my Grandparents address because I always have my packages sent there for a number of reasons (mainly the people I live around are asses and steal packages and other mail). Well I replied back to tell them this but they haven't responded...should I be worried about them banning me or something? I wasn't aware that I was doing anything wrong if that's the case.[/quote]
This doesn't have to be a problem. You just have to reply on our additional questions and hopefully we(points2shop) can add both addresses to your profile.

[quote name='Unknown50862']Hah! This is just my luck!

Oh well, at least I finally got the darn thing. Now I just hope that one of the two will accept returns. Otherwise I will have to settle with selling it for a lower price.[/quote]

You can ask us (points2shop) information about returning items. Please ask us in a supportticket since we can't give you this information here.

[quote name='tankexmortis']Ditto. Oh, how I miss those 150 point offers that credited every single time... Those were so nice. They were all from the same company, but from a bunch of different sites, named stuff like "Surveys for Fun" and "WinMoolah". I miss them.

Can that be my suggestion on improving points2shop? More of those offers.[/quote]
[quote name='Chronotrigga']Hopefully new offers will come out this week. :)[/quote]
We are adding new offers every day. About more surveys from the same company: As soon as that company create a new surveywebsite we will add it to our website.

If anyone notice other good offers on other websites we would love to hear that so we can approach that advertisers.

[quote name='ai3rocks57']Trezr'd ;)

And I ordered my first item from P2S today. The 2-disc special edition of 300 is on sale for 14 bucks :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Ai3rocks! Congratulations! 300 is seriously one of the best movies ever.

[quote name='refusedchaos']hey how long does it take to ship? i ordered Clive Barker's Jericho for PS3 on saturday....when do u think it will ship?[/quote]
Once it gets approved, you should get it within 2-3 days.

okay I trezr'd you. I'm not entirely sure what this is, but looks like that digg it thing, plus I love CAG so best of luck on your Wii =) oh btw do I need to check "I bought this"

so are you winning? You have a lot of Trezr's compared to "popular" and stuff. Hope you win!

Thanks aznguyen! I think I'm in the lead now. The person behind me has 17. And yes, it does take 2-3 "Business" days. They don't deliver SAT or SUN (I never knew that for UPS).

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Thanksgiving break is almost here! One more day.[/quote]
I trezr'd for you:)

Did you receive your third product yesterday?

Grats, Tankexmortis! I just traded mine for MLB Power Pros. Hope that comes soon. Thanks for the Trezr, Woerdensliesje! I have indeed recieved my product. Forgot to say that. :D

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Grats, Tankexmortis! I just traded mine for MLB Power Pros. Hope that comes soon. Thanks for the Trezr, Woerdensliesje! I have indeed recieved my product. Forgot to say that. :D[/quote]

Not that you have to say it:) It was just interest because you are such a good promoter. Keep up the good work.

[quote name='woerdensliesje']Not that you have to say it:) It was just interest because you are such a good promoter. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I really did forget, haha. I was too busy shooting people.. what can I say. :D Wow, how time flies. 2 days left on Trezr.com. It's going to get sweaty.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']Nah, I really did forget, haha. I was too busy shooting people.. what can I say. :D Wow, how time flies. 2 days left on Trezr.com. It's going to get sweaty.[/quote]

I hope you will win:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back