WalkMyPlank! FREE Addicting Browser Game! WIN TONS OF PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's totally fine. I'd rather it just be 1 per person (trying to keep it at least semi-legit). Plus, you should be doing schoolwork at school, not surfing CAG! Okay, I do that too but that's beside the point. Thanks though chaos :D.

[quote name='refusedchaos']hey how long does it take to ship? i ordered Clive Barker's Jericho for PS3 on saturday....when do u think it will ship?[/quote]

I've been wondering about this myself. I ordered 3 items on Saturday as well and it's still pending. How long does it usually take to get approved?

I trezr'd for you Chronotrigga. Hope you win.:)

I also signed up for points2shop thru your referral link a little while ago. I earned enough points for a XBox 360 controller so far. Thanks for info on that site. vbmenu_register("postmenu_3609820", true); vbmenu_register("postmenu_3609820", true);

[quote name='DoubleOThrowed']on the 22nd after chrono wins can everyone start trezring.....[/quote]

I don't think I'll win.. I'm not that far ahead. :D

Oh well. Thanks a lot refused. I didn't want you to trezr me because you already did. It says in the rules that if they determine that any "votes" are fraudulent, then I can be disqualified. I think multiple accounts is illegal which is why I didn't want you to trezr me. But, thanks anyway again for the trezr. :D

I find that it's quite obvious when Refusedchaos and refusedchaos2 trezred CAG :p.

is this a joke??:

Will Points2Shop ever ask me for my social security number?
We are required to ask for your social security number if you earn more then 10000 points a year with us. We will be forced to send you a tax form. If you don�t earn 10000 points a year we will never ask you for your social security number.

chrono... im pretty sure you've made at least this much...

[quote name='DrazenX']is this a joke??:

Will Points2Shop ever ask me for my social security number?
We are required to ask for your social security number if you earn more then 10000 points a year with us. We will be forced to send you a tax form. If you don�t earn 10000 points a year we will never ask you for your social security number.

chrono... im pretty sure you've made at least this much...[/quote]

Are you sure Points2Shop sent you that? I don't think that's supposed to happen. I've heard of Tax Forms before, but it's not like a "job". I might be wrong, but I don't think Points2Shop is allowed to do that since the surveys aren't a solid job and you don't get paid an hour/weekly wage. I haven't gotten that, but then again, I've only made like 8000 so far from my offers. Either way, I wouldn't give it to them. You might not know what will happen.

i didnt get sent this, its in their faq...

ive only made about 4,000 of of offers. I've made $50 from referrals i believe.....

Grats! Yeah, checked the FAQ. Hm.. not sure what this would entail. I wouldn't fill out a tax form. 1 Day left on the Trezr Contest! If you haven't trezred me already, please do! :D

that really sucks... anywhere else you could advertise

try the bungie.net forums.. although you'll get flamed by about 250 people, maybe 1 will trezr you

[quote name='RewardsKingdom']Congratz Chrono, looks like I lost this one :([/quote]
That's horrible juju. :p There's still an hour left. The most strangest things happen at the very end. :)

[quote name='Chronotrigga']That's horrible juju. :p There's still an hour left. The most strangest things happen at the very end. :)[/quote]

Do you know what timezone it ends in?

Sorry to hear that KingofOldSchool. Thank you CAGers! I won the contest! I should be recieving it in 3 weeks. Now, I don't know if I should give it to them at Christmas or when I recieve it. Anyhow, I earned $15 Paypal during these few days so I'll be giving those away since it's easier for both you and me. Anyway, here are the winners for $5.00 each.

CronoZero (This is [email protected], I know some of you CAGers know him and thought he was me. Sorry to burst your bubble. If anyone can tell him he won, that would be great. He doesn't get on MSN a lot. If not, I guess I'll pick someone else. :p) Tankexmortis and.. Darthbudge.

Grats! :D

I'm really glad you won, man; your niece and nephew are gonna be so happy! Wish I'd thought of something like that, but I guess my niece and nephew are both too young. Maybe something for a couple years from now...

Also: yay I won wooo

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO ORDER I NEED HELP!

i have about $60, but i dont really want to get mass effect or assassins creed. i already have gh3. I wanted to buy the 30gb zune for $90, but i realized that that is now obsolete. But the new one is like $250. Suggestions please...

my account got marked as cheating WTF! I've been telling all my friends about the site, and getting referrals and right as I get 60 dollars to buy a game they mark me for cheating. Please respond!!!

[quote name='DrazenX']my account got marked as cheating WTF! I've been telling all my friends about the site, and getting referrals and right as I get 60 dollars to buy a game they mark me for cheating. Please respond!!![/quote]
this is lame, they are subtracting points from me because of you lol
apparently your on my downline under kingsofoldschool

[quote name='imperialzerg']this is lame, they are subtracting points from me because of you lol
apparently your on my downline under kingsofoldschool[/quote]

Yeah I had over 1000 points, now I only have just over 400. :bomb:

[quote name='Chronotrigga']It seems as though I might not recieve the Wii anyway. The owner hasn't gotten any of my e-mails.[/quote]

No way, the site is a scam?

False alarm. The owner owns bidnapper.com too, and sent me a message from bidnapper's e-mail address. It's no wonder he never got my replies. To confirm, site isn't a scam. At least for now. :D

nope.. i signed up through no referral... i found the site before coming here so.... thats someone else.

and chrono i sent you a pm, please help.

I am starting to think that Points2shop doesn't have access to 2 day shipping anymore, I think that they ship with the Free Super Saver shipping now, which is why it has to be $25 or more.

That might be why.. how long is Super Saver Shipping? Isn't that like 3 days?

Yes, Kill3r. You can check who signed up under you by going to Promotion -> Referral Stats. Level 1 are the people who signed up directly under you. Level 2 are the people who signed up under the people who signed up under you. Level 3 are the people who signed up under the people who signed up under the people who signed up under you.

If that makes sense. haha. Sorry to hear about that Drazen! If you did nothing wrong, how did you be labeled cheater? There must be a glitch/bug in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back