WalkMyPlank! FREE Addicting Browser Game! WIN TONS OF PRIZES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i signed up for the digg site also.. but how come there are only 3 offers... how do they expect us to cash out

I'm bumping this up from the grave. Um.. no clue. I don't like this digg site thing so I removed it. Though there are offers coming in, not enough to make at least a few quick bucks.

after 2 months of my acct being "under review" I can earn and spend points again! got my first BD movie but not blu ray player yet lol didn't know what else to get =D

how long would you say before I could earn enough for a xbox 360?
and are there offers where I have to actually use a credit card to sign up for then discontinue it later? because thats how these things work, you pay the advertisements.

thanks, joined and got the 250 free points. this site seems easier to get points/dollars/whatever.

I've gotten fed up with cashcrate recently.

am i doing something wrong with this site? 'cause I have done something like 8 offers today and only half were approved.

They've added a lot of offers that are manual now; ones that you can't find in any other site which is a great plus. :) Let me know how your experience goes!

[quote name='SolidMetal']so basically I can't win anything unless I have a credit card/visa gift card ya?[/quote]

No. There are tons of offers that are free that you do not need a credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back