Walmart
iconwalmart_r3.gif

Bing Cashback 10%
cbcoin.gif

Last updated 02/06/10

1. Go to the search site: www.bing.com

2. Enter in the search: "walmart exercise equipment" or "Walmart Exercise bike"
or you can put this in the address bar:
javascript:void(eval("document.writeln('Walmart');"))

3. Click on the "Bing cashback" for Walmart link at the top of the search results.

4. The intermediate Bing cashback site will show that a Walmart 15% cashback will be applied and asks for a signin or an e-mail address. A Windows Live ID (which is like a slightly enhanced Hotmail account) that is enrolled in the Bing cashback program is required to receive the cashback. Giving only your e-mail address will make it so the cashback program can later send an e-mail requesting you to sign up to receive the cashback.

5. After signing in or giving your e-mail address, the Bing cashback site will redirect you to walmart.com. There will be no indication that a cashback program will apply to the purchase at any point while shopping there.

6. Complete an order from walmart.com following this redirection. Using PayPal may be easiest because the cashback will be sent to your PayPal account.

7. Wait about 15 to 30 minutes for Bing cashback to send a message to your given e-mail address or Bing cashback e-mail address. If you do not receive this message within about an hour, you may want to cancel your order.

8. This message will give a link to sign up for Bing cashback and/or claim your cashback. When signing up for Bing cashback, they require personal information such as your name, address, and phone number.

9. The cashback will then take about 60 days to arrive.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dakang']just tried it again and still showing me deal. not letting me post pics or link, but i can still see it.[/QUOTE]

It didn't work for me, but this did:

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Go to Bing.com

Copy and paste the following into your address bar:

javascript:void(eval("document.writeln('Walmart');"))

Sign in...

and enjoy. :)[/QUOTE]

The 20% is there if you just put it in the normal bing search bar but I dont see the Xbox w/ $50 GC once im on the site. Also I dont get the bing pop up screen before going to the site.

Awesome! I just picked up the Sceptre 46' 1080p TV for $530 after tax, saved a total of $120 because of this great site. Though this would be worthy of a first post xD.

Thanks. I couldn't get this to work the other day, but did finally today. I got my confirmation confirming the 20% Bing Cashback!

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']For safety's sake, I'd probably screenshot both the 20% processing page as you enter walmart.com AND your order confirmation e-mail you get from walmart.com.

If you run into any trouble, you can use those as proof. Bing customer support usually will get back to you within 24 hours, so don't hesitate to contact them if any concerns arise.[/QUOTE]

Yep it worked, thanks :D I contacted both Walmart and Bing to satisfy my paranoia and the 20% was added to my account after they both of them replied in my favor.

i too hadn't received an email from bing from my FF13 preorder on Monday. it is not even showing as pending in my account, so i had to shoot em an email too. hopefully they reply in my favor too.

Never really ordered from walmart.com much

But i have a 10$ gift card from buying FF yesterday, and want to buy a game use the 10$ gift card and pay off the rest with paypal. Apparently walmart wont let you do this, is there a way around this ?

Anyone know what the deal is if you use gift cards towards a purchase with Bing ?

IE you buy final fantasy get a 10$ gift card, then use it to buy say the god of war collection and pay the rest with credit card ?

Would that make your order invalid for bing ?

For those of you buy gift cards and getting 20% back, just be warned that even if you're see the pending amount in your Bing account, that doesn't mean you're going to get the money at the end. It all depends if they check the order at the final moment (i.e. paying you). If you order GCs with something else, you might have better luck. If you just ordered GCs, tough luck...

However, using GCs to pay sequential orders shouldn't be a problem, those orders will qualify the BCB amount. Of course, if you're greedy (i.e. ordered a significant amount of GCs using BCB), all of your Wal-mart orders will be flagged.

I'm just going to order actual games (point cards should be fine) if the 20% is still good. I have a lot of good experiences with BCB, but i know from the past (the one before Bing), they do check at the final step...

Glad this deal popped up. Made my choice easy getting the magnavox bluray player for 64 shipped.

Might not be top notch quality... but thats what my ps3 is for. 64 dollar for a backup player was a steal :)

Thanks for the post OP

to anyone who has cancelled an order to reorder at the newer 20% - any luck getting it cancelled?

the last response i got was that they'd put a request in to the vendor...

[quote name='Link127']to anyone who has cancelled an order to reorder at the newer 20% - any luck getting it cancelled?

the last response i got was that they'd put a request in to the vendor...[/QUOTE]

I haven't even gotten it to work at all:whistle2:(

Just seems to keep skipping back to the Walmart login from paypal.

I've got another $10 egiftcard and am not sure what to use it on. I might use it toward an iTunes gift card, but there's no site-to-store option for those, so I'd have to pay for shipping. It's only 97 cents, but it's the principal! :)

Nevermind, I guess you have to have a Paypal account and a login to Walmart. Seems pointless to have both. I thought that is what Paypal was supposed to allow you to avoid?

[quote name='Luketaru']Does walmart charge immediately for preorders, or when they ship? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It has been asked/answered in here a few times.

If the game you are preordering comes with the gift card, they charge immediately.

If it's a game that doesn't come with a gift card, they charge later (when it is released/shipped).

Anyone got their BCB show up in their account yet?

BCB usually only takes 30 mins to show up, but for some reason, it's taking way way way longer.

It's been over 8 hours now since I placed my 2 Walmart orders, and still nothing!

[quote name='Ratchet & CAG']Anyone got their BCB show up in their account yet?

BCB usually only takes 30 mins to show up, but for some reason, it's taking way way way longer.

It's been over 8 hours now since I placed my 2 Walmart orders, and still nothing![/QUOTE]

I placed 3 orders (one each day)

got my BCB in under an hour each time

Damn, I should have acted faster. I'm itching to buy a PS3, but I don't want to buy one without some kind of deal.

[quote name='alexanderpink']Walmart was fast shipping my PS3, I oredered it wed. afternoon and it arrived today with regular shipping! Sweet deal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I ordered mine yesterday and FedEx home apparently does saturday delivery. Here's hoping this storm doesn't screw things up :cold:

Not sure if it's going to go back up to 20%, but I hope so. I didn't quite manage to pull the trigger on ordering an iTunes card just because of 97 cents shipping. Sigh.

srry if this has been asked but would one be able to order a product....get the cashback after 60 days...then return the product to essentially get free money?

just a thought

[quote name='josh62488']srry if this has been asked but would one be able to order a product....get the cashback after 60 days...then return the product to essentially get free money?

just a thought[/QUOTE]
No. Thats a fraud or you'll lose your Bing account.

[quote name='josh62488']srry if this has been asked but would one be able to order a product....get the cashback after 60 days...then return the product to essentially get free money?

just a thought[/QUOTE]

Are there any other illegal activities you would like to air out publicly to see how we feel about them?

I'm seeing 10% BCB for walmart. Im amusing the java script trick will just make it so I get the 10% Im seeing (i.e. no way ot get 20% now)?

FYI, people have been saying that you get charged immediately for pre-orders with a gift card, but that isn't true. I was charged for the gift card right away, but not for the game.

[quote name='crunchewy']FYI, people have been saying that you get charged immediately for pre-orders with a gift card, but that isn't true. I was charged for the gift card right away, but not for the game.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so in these deals do they just deduct the price of the giftcard from the game price & charge you for it? Does TRU do similar things?

[quote name='crunchewy']FYI, people have been saying that you get charged immediately for pre-orders with a gift card, but that isn't true. I was charged for the gift card right away, but not for the game.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, same here. The price of the game I got was lowered by $10 and I was charged for a $10 gift card.

bread's done
Back