Walmart Cop Shoots and Kills Mother of Two for Shoplifting - In Front of Kids

[quote name='Clak']This was at bob's walmart?[/QUOTE]
HAHAHA...you're going to get me banned permanently just for making that connection!:lol:

But no, I just think of it anytime someone mentions being whooped by a purse...or anything purse related nowadays...

[quote name='UncleBob'][quote name='Clak']Well now we know what Bob does at walmart. ;)[/QUOTE]
Oh really? Do tell. :D[/QUOTE]

*pin drop*

[quote name='IRHari']You said stories like the one you linked rarely get national headlines but the one in OP ALWAYS makes national headlines. I linked a national headline which talked about your story.[/QUOTE]

So, you linked to one national headline from the website of one of the smallest national news sources to prove my point that these types of incidents rarely make national headlines?

Okay then, thanks.

[quote name='GBAstar']Well it's nice that you guys think every human life is worth a batrillion dollars; that people should be forgiven over and over and over even when they show that don't have the ability to contribute.

I mean this is a young lady that left New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina to start her life over... and apparently she did a fine job because she was described as "perfect".

Not sure what that makes me but I guess I should be proud of my accomplishments...

no one deserves to die but I think we should be a little bit more appreciative of those that give their lives in honor of something (soldiers, policeman, firefighters, truck drivers, etc.) and not someone who showed no regard for herself, her children, her family, walmart, the courts, the law, society....

I've already said several times in this thread that I know the shooting will be ruled as justified; it's just how these things work but that I disagree with the officers actions and I'll disagree with the ruling.

The point being though at some point people should understand that certain actions hold inherent risks.

Show me the article of the shoplifter that just lays on the floor after being confronted and is then shot in the head while laying on the ground, has no weapon, posed no risk, and then at that point I'll share your outrage.[/QUOTE]

The bottom line is no matter how inexcusable petty theft is, especially from a multi billion dollar company like Wal-Mart, the off duty officer should have only observed and reported once it escalated so far. It should have never transcended the way it did, the off duty officer should have only written down the license plate and reported it.

[quote name='skiizim']The bottom line is no matter how inexcusable petty theft is, especially from a multi billion dollar company like Wal-Mart, the off duty officer should have only observed and reported once it escalated so far. It should have never transcended the way it did, the off duty officer should have only written down the license plate and reported it.[/QUOTE]

Bingo. There's a couple of important questions as far as I'm concerned - one legal, one philosophical.

1) Did the security officer meet the standard of the local/state jurisdiction for use of lethal force? (related: If the "imminent threat" standard is used in that the officer was "between the car door and car," do you *truly* believe that meets the threshold of "imminent threat"?)

2) Should the use of lethal force to apprehend shoplifters be something we endorse and applaud as members of a civilized society that possesses the judicial principles (equality under the law, presumed innocence, due process) that we do?

1) Did the security officer meet the standard of the local/state jurisdiction for use of lethal force? (related: If the "imminent threat" standard is used in that the officer was "between the car door and car," do you *truly* believe that meets the threshold of "imminent threat"?)2) Should the use of lethal force to apprehend shoplifters be something we endorse and applaud as members of a civilized society that possesses the judicial principles (equality under the law, presumed innocence, due process) that we do?
1) Yes, if she started driving and he was between the car door and the car, while the vehicle was moving.2)No, the use of lethal force should never be used.

[quote name='GBAstar']Well it's nice that you guys think every human life is worth a batrillion dollars; that people should be forgiven over and over and over even when they show that don't have the ability to contribute.
no one deserves to die but I think we should be a little bit more appreciative of those that give their lives in honor of something (soldiers, policeman, firefighters, truck drivers, etc.) and not someone who showed no regard for herself, her children, her family, walmart, the courts, the law, society....[/QUOTE]

Funny you say forgiven, the police force has already forgiven the police officer for killing this woman, as you say he'll most likely walk away from this without even a slap on the wrist. Meanwhile the woman is dead, it doesn't matter if you forgive her now, she has already paid the ultimate price.

I'll tell you what I don't appreciate - walmart police who shootup cars full of women and kids over a bag of Walmart merchandise. I expect stupid criminals to act stupid, I don't expect walmart police to act like the Punisher.

[quote name='GBAstar']Yes you're absolutely right. I have no idea why they need armed security in a Walmart. I understand the guy was a sheriff or a LEO of some sort but I'd think he could have just taken the license plate and called it quits.

In another thread I thought someone mentioned that some Walmarts in rough neighborhoods have police substations in them, is this true?

If their is a pending lawsuit would it be against Walmart or the officer or both? I don't think Walmart is at fault here but it'll gain national attention just because of where it happened.[/QUOTE]

True story - sort of. I've never heard of a police box built into a store but I've seen plenty in the center or side of plazas. Wide range of anchor stores too.

Pretty damn funny this is even being asked, to be honest. Sometimes I swear I'm the only real poor person on this board.

[quote name='skiizim']The bottom line is no matter how inexcusable petty theft is, especially from a multi billion dollar company like Wal-Mart, the off duty officer should have only observed and reported once it escalated so far. It should have never transcended the way it did, the off duty officer should have only written down the license plate and reported it.[/QUOTE]

Wal-Mart corporate is fucking mental if they allow their loss prevention department to pursue a suspect into the parking lot, especially armed. If she had been issued a no trespass, then local LEO should have been called immediately after LP spotted her in the store. Plainclothes LP or an associate could have easily stalled her the 5 minutes it would have taken for the fuzz to show up without tipping her off that she had been seen lifting and someone could have nabbed the license plate in the meantime.

So at it's core this is a story of incompetence from corporate all the way down. No surprise there, really.

[quote name='cochesecochese']If she had been issued a no trespass, then local LEO should have been called immediately after LP spotted her in the store.[/QUOTE]

You did read the original story, right? The guy who followed onto the parking lot and did the shooting was local law enforcement.

[quote name='perdition(troy']1) Yes, if she started driving and he was between the car door and the car, while the vehicle was moving.[/QUOTE]

Can you elaborate? I think we can agree on imminent threat if he is standing in front of the car and the car starts to move forward - he is at risk of being run over and killed. between the car door and the car, I'm much more skeptical. How do you see the logic of this being a clearcut case of imminent threat?

[quote name='camoor']Funny you say forgiven, the police force has already forgiven the police officer for killing this woman, as you say he'll most likely walk away from this without even a slap on the wrist. Meanwhile the woman is dead, it doesn't matter if you forgive her now, she has already paid the ultimate price.

I'll tell you what I don't appreciate - walmart police who shootup cars full of women and kids over a bag of Walmart merchandise. I expect stupid criminals to act stupid, I don't expect walmart police to act like the Punisher.[/QUOTE]

I have a hard time seeing this cop at the least not being fired.

There's a very clear defense of life standard for law enforcement to use lethal force, as others have noted in the thread. Nothing that's been presented about the case that I've seen gives any indication that the officer had anything close to probable cause that there was imminent danger to himself or others if he didn't shoot the woman.

[quote name='UncleBob']You did read the original story, right? The guy who followed onto the parking lot and did the shooting was local law enforcement.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Dick but you're not worth a real response. Oh, and that policy's gonna be a 'from now on' type of thing.

For the record I'll gladly respond to the same question (verbatim) from any other poster but you.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Sorry Dick but you're not worth a real response. Oh, and that policy's gonna be a 'from now on' type of thing.

For the record I'll gladly respond to the same question (verbatim) from any other poster but you.[/QUOTE]

I'll take that a a "No." then. Okay.

Correct me if I'm wrong (3 hours of sleep and coffee still brewing), nowhere in that article did I read that the deputy was in his official attire. I read the word deputy being thrown around a lot trying to give him more credibility and Wal-Mart less liability.

I'm not sure what TX rules are but I know around here many off duty officers take up extra work on the side but they are not allowed to where there uniforms for off duty work. It's too much of a liability factor and if this was the case, Wal-Mart just dragged Harris County into this.

Can you elaborate? I think we can agree on imminent threat if he is standing in front of the car and the car starts to move forward - he is at risk of being run over and killed. between the car door and the car, I'm much more skeptical. How do you see the logic of this being a clearcut case of imminent threat?
If he was between the door and the car and she started backing up he risked being caught on the car door, and possibly being pulled throughout the parking lot (tends to happen in domestic disputes when one partner "runs over" another).

Also, my bad myke, didn't see the new story saying the car went into drive (not reverse). My assumption was based on what might have happened, due to the first posted story being rather vague. Now seeing the new story and that he was caught on the door, I see it as an imminent threat (though she was going in drive rather than reverse).

Troy - I've read a couple of stories that give me the impression that she pulled away, dragged the officer, knocking him off his feet, then she put the vehicle into reverse - at this point, the officer discharged his weapon.

http://www.inquisitr.com/431716/suspected-walmart-shoplifter-shot-to-death-in-front-of-kids/
“She threw it in reverse and tried to run over the deputy … He confronted the suspects at exit of the store before they left. One female wouldn’t stop, struck the deputy with her purse, ran off … I think it knocked him off balance and, in fear of his life and being ran over, he discharged his weapon at that point.”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-parking-lot-tries-escape-young-children.html
'She threw it in reverse and tried to run over the deputy,' said Harris County Sheriff's Office spokesperson Deputy Thomas Gilliland.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8911831
"When the vehicle took off, he was standing between the door frame and the driver. I think it knocked him off balance and in fear for his life, being run over, he discharged his weapon at that point," Deputy Gilliland explained.

It's possible that the claim of throwing it in reverse is something the local LEOs are making up to protect one of their own, I suppose.

[quote name='skiizim']Correct me if I'm wrong (3 hours of sleep and coffee still brewing), nowhere in that article did I read that the deputy was in his official attire. I read the word deputy being thrown around a lot trying to give him more credibility and Wal-Mart less liability.

I'm not sure what TX rules are but I know around here many off duty officers take up extra work on the side but they are not allowed to where there uniforms for off duty work. It's too much of a liability factor and if this was the case, Wal-Mart just dragged Harris County into this.[/QUOTE]

I'll spoil the surprise. The representative of Campbell's local PD was not only wearing a uniform that clearly identified him as a deputy but he also identified himself as such when confronting the shoplifter.

[quote name='GBAstar']Show me the article of the shoplifter that just lays on the floor after being confronted and is then shot in the head while laying on the ground, has no weapon, posed no risk, and then at that point I'll share your outrage.[/QUOTE]

How about instead, I'll show you a video of a car thief pinned to the ground being handcuffed and then is not shot at all by an officer who had an itchy trigger finger and, I suppose, really bad aim because she missed completely at that close of range.

Though I'm sure we can all (mostly) agree that this officer needs to have her firearm taken away and some serious retraining at the very least...

[quote name='perdition(troy']Also, my bad myke, didn't see the new story saying the car went into drive (not reverse). My assumption was based on what might have happened, due to the first posted story being rather vague. Now seeing the new story and that he was caught on the door, I see it as an imminent threat (though she was going in drive rather than reverse).[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link to that? I didn't see an updated story on this thread (and have a bunch of meetings today, so while I have time to putz about on CAG, I don't have the time to search for the new piece. Thanks!

The driving thing is still awful borderline for imminent threat. She clearly didn't floor it as the officer wouldn't have been able to shoot if the driver was flooring it away and he was being dragged along.

There's some danger there, but seems an awfully low level for using lethal force. Which should only be used when there's no other option to remove danger.

My edit button isn't showing up right now, think it is blocked at work for some reason. But I've read 10+ different articles on different sites, and many of them conflict or say the exact same thing. Some say she went in drive, dragged him and he shot. Others say put it in reverse, he was scared of being pulled under the car and ran over and then she was shot as he feared for his life. Regardless we need officers to realize there are non lethal ways to deal with life and death situations.

[quote name='cochesecochese']True story - sort of. I've never heard of a police box built into a store but I've seen plenty in the center or side of plazas. Wide range of anchor stores too.

Pretty damn funny this is even being asked, to be honest. Sometimes I swear I'm the only real poor person on this board.[/QUOTE]
There are a few of us poor or formerly poor folks here, but the only police box I can think of is in Downtown Crossing?

Thanks, troy. I'll hold off until there's better understanding of the order (and direction) of events. The potential for imminent threat exists, sure - but it certainly doesn't exist unequivocally based on the (lack of) facts we have.

Okay you bleeding heart liberals. We are taught from a young age you break the law you face whatever consequences for your actions. She stole and now she's dead. I have no sympathy for her. You reep what you sow. Maybe this will make some person think twice before they steal. Now let your flaming on my opinion begin :)

[quote name='razrvamp']Okay you bleeding heart liberals. We are taught from a young age you break the law you face whatever consequences for your actions. She stole and now she's dead. I have no sympathy for her. You reep what you sow. Maybe this will make some person think twice before they steal. Now let your flaming on my opinion begin :)[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised there isn't more outrage... this story has all the ingredients that they love:

Cop, Shooting, Walmart, mixed with Minority, Poor, Misunderstood, Kids.

You have to have some pretty big blinders on to see this as poor mother steals to feed starving kid and was shot and killed by power trip cop. Unfortunately I feel like that is how many have read it.

The fact it's not gaining more national attention tells me just how undesirable of a person the deceased was. I suppose despite being the "perfect person and daughter" there just wasn't that much positive about her that the media can spin.

Maybe some good will come of this. Maybe to appease the uneducated and misinformed police departments across the country can take lessons from hollywood directors and learn how to disable a moving vehicle while faced with imminent danger by shooting out the tires, engine block and windows as suggested several times in different articles.

How good life must be when you live in lala land.

[quote name='razrvamp']Okay you bleeding heart liberals. We are taught from a young age you break the law you face whatever consequences for your actions. She stole and now she's dead. I have no sympathy for her. You reep what you sow. Maybe this will make some person think twice before they steal. Now let your flaming on my opinion begin :)[/QUOTE]

Reep eh?

Bad spelling aside, with the conflicting reports of what happened, I would like to at least see what version of the story is true, but no, I don't think a cop shooting someone will stop them from stealing, cops have been doing that for a while and it still hasn't stopped people from doing it.

[quote name='soulvengeance']Reep eh?

Bad spelling aside, with the conflicting reports of what happened, I would like to at least see what version of the story is true, but no, I don't think a cop shooting someone will stop them from stealing, cops have been doing that for a while and it still hasn't stopped people from doing it.[/QUOTE]

Hey now, no need to kill my grammer. I just post whatever my phone decides to transcribe

There's a difference between saying:

"She shouldn't have been stealing, but she shouldn't have been shot."

and

"She shouldn't have been shot, but she shouldn't have been stealing."

Cue argument on semantics.

GBAstar, what makes you think most people would even be against what happened? It's a Just World afterall...

[quote name='dohdough']There's a difference between saying:

"She shouldn't have been stealing, but she shouldn't have been shot."

and

"She shouldn't have been shot, but she shouldn't have been stealing."

Cue argument on semantics.

GBAstar, what makes you think most people would even be against what happened? It's a Just World afterall...[/QUOTE]

Let's classify people into some categories.

1. People that steal

2. People that steal while leaving their children in the car

3. People that steal while leaving their children in the car and don't stop when confronted by someone that identifies themselves as a LEO

4. People that steal while leaving their children in the car and don't stop when confronted by someone that identifies themselves as a LEO and then assault the LEO

5. People that steal while leaving their children in the car and don't stop when confronted by someone that identifies themselves as a LEO and then assault the LEO and run off to their car after being told to stop

6. People that steal while leaving their children in the car and don't stop when confronted by someone that identifies themselves as a LEO and then assault the LEO and run off to their car after being told to stop and try to drive away while being apprehended

7. People that steal while leaving their children in the car and don't stop when confronted by someone that identifies themselves as a LEO and then assault the LEO and run off to their car after being told to stop and try to drive away while being apprehended and continue to drive after their "friend" has been shot in the neck

8. People that steal while leaving their children in the car and don't stop when confronted by someone that identifies themselves as a LEO and then assault the LEO and run off to their car after being told to stop and try to drive away while being apprehended and continue to drive after their "friend" has been shot in the neck and then leave their friend in the car to bleed out while they go hide in an apartment complex

I would say while 50% or more of the population have stolen something at some point in their lives I would also argue that 99.9% of the people in this country don't fall into 4-8 and therefore would never be at risk of something like this happening.

That's a pretty convoluted way to say that most people are fine with the woman being shot and killed because 99.9% of the population would never be or put themselves in that situation. It's also a tad superficial for an analysis of it.

And just to have fun with math, that .1% is still about 330,000 people.

edit: I'm surprised that no one's brought up the issue of why a cop is moonlighting as a security guard for wally world. Is the town paying the cops so little that they have to be Paul Blart: Mall Cop?

Last edited by a moderator:
She wasn't shot for the shoplifting she was shot for trying to speed off with the deputy inbetween the car and the door while trying to escape, not like the guy shot her in the parkinglot as she was walking out of the store, regardless if she robbed a bank or littered, endanger an officer and she runs the risk, also howabout next time ur mugged a cop just takes down the license plate, no matter how small the crime it's their job to stop/catch you!

[quote name='dohdough']That's a pretty convoluted way to say that most people are fine with the woman being shot and killed because 99.9% of the population would never be or put themselves in that situation. It's also a tad superficial for an analysis of it.

edit: I'm surprised that no one's brought up the issue of why a cop is moonlighting as a security guard for wally world. Is the town paying the cops so little that they have to be Paul Blart: Mall Cop?[/QUOTE]
Don't worry just because he doesn't like your opinion doesn't mean I don't. Doh dont forget paul blart was a b***** he saved entire mall from robbers

[quote name='dohdough']That's a pretty convoluted way to say that most people are fine with the woman being shot and killed because 99.9% of the population would never be or put themselves in that situation. It's also a tad superficial for an analysis of it.

edit: I'm surprised that no one's brought up the issue of why a cop is moonlighting as a security guard for wally world. Is the town paying the cops so little that they have to be Paul Blart: Mall Cop?[/QUOTE]

Pretty ignorant statement. State police aside, I'm willing to bet a large percentage of LEO work extra shifts doing security for bars, arenas (concerts, sporting events, etc.), retailers, or anywhere else that needs security.

[quote name='dohdough']edit: I'm surprised that no one's brought up the issue of why a cop is moonlighting as a security guard for wally world. Is the town paying the cops so little that they have to be Paul Blart: Mall Cop?[/QUOTE]

It's become a pretty common practice in various places whether it's private events or doing retail venues such as this. Companies like using off duty LEO because of how much more they can do vs a guy making minimum wage.

[quote name='Hemi']She wasn't shot for the shoplifting she was shot for trying to speed off with the deputy inbetween the car and the door while trying to escape, not like the guy shot her in the parkinglot as she was walking out of the store, regardless if she robbed a bank or littered, endanger an officer and she runs the risk, also howabout next time ur mugged a cop just takes down the license plate, no matter how small the crime it's their job to stop/catch you![/QUOTE]
If I was just mugged, that would mean the suspect is gone and all they could do is take my statement. If I was in the process of being mugged, I would hope the cop wouldn't turn the situation into a shoot out. But I find it hilarious that you think that littering should carry the same consequences as robbing a bank. Nice troll attempt though.

[quote name='GBAstar']Pretty ignorant statement. State police aside, I'm willing to bet a large percentage of LEO work extra shifts doing security for bars, arenas (concerts, sporting events, etc.), retailers, or anywhere else that needs security.[/QUOTE]
Uhhh...extra shifts in uniform and acting in an official capacity is different from being a mall cop. But please go on about how ignorant that statement is.

[quote name='skiizim']It's become a pretty common practice in various places whether it's private events or doing retail venues such as this. Companies like using off duty LEO because of how much more they can do vs a guy making minimum wage.[/QUOTE]
Cops are public servants and private companies should not be able to use public resources like that in an unofficial capacity for official matters.

I'm not talking about an off-duty officer in civvies happening upon a crime, but someone in the employ of a private company unofficially acting in an official manner. It's almost like hiring a sitting congressman as a part time lobbyist and we haven't even begun to talk about wally world, once again, externalizing labor costs.

[quote name='dohdough']Uhhh...extra shifts in uniform and acting in an official capacity is different from being a mall cop. But please go on about how ignorant that statement is.

Cops are public servants and private companies should not be able to use public resources like that in an unofficial capacity for official matters.

I'm not talking about an off-duty officer in civvies happening upon a crime, but someone in the employ of a private company unofficially acting in an official manner. It's almost like hiring a sitting congressman as a part time lobbyist and we haven't even begun to talk about wally world, once again, externalizing labor costs.[/QUOTE]
I my town, at any given time, there are usually two cops in/around the local walmart. I don't mean off duty, I mean in uniform, driving city police cars. They're basically the store's free security guards. This town will kiss the ass of any big business that will move here, and they'll ignore and/or force out smaller self owned businesses.

[quote name='Clak']I my town, at any given time, there are usually two cops in/around the local walmart. I don't mean off duty, I mean in uniform, driving city police cars. They're basically the store's free security guards. This town will kiss the ass of any big business that will move here, and they'll ignore and/or force out smaller self owned businesses.[/QUOTE]
That's even more fucked. That kind of shit doesn't fly in MA...or at least in the places that would need that type of security. If you want cops stationed at your store, you have to pay the city/town.

They may pay for all I know, I seriously doubt it though. They also have police regularly patrolling around this fairly new outdoor mall they built. Their has been a real push in recent years to sort of put us on the map so to speak. So any time any big chain wants to move to town, they roll out the red carpet and get on their knees basically.

Meanwhile, the small local businesses that have been here for years suffer for it.

edit- And keep in mind, this isn't a high crime area. In fact the police around here seem bored off their asses a lot of the time.

[quote name='dohdough']If I was just mugged, that would mean the suspect is gone and all they could do is take my statement. If I was in the process of being mugged, I would hope the cop wouldn't turn the situation into a shoot out. But I find it hilarious that you think that littering should carry the same consequences as robbing a bank. Nice troll attempt though.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly. As I've mentioned before in some of these types of threads, I got mugged at gun point along with my roommate at them five or so years ago.

I certainly wouldn't want the cops (if they'd been around) to start a shootout. I'd expect them to do their jobs by the law--i.e. make every attempt to subdue the suspect without using force first and only open fire as an absolute last resort to protect themselves or others if the culprit wasn't complying.

But they weren't around, but did eventually catch the guy as they got video of him (and the people he was with--driver etc.) using my credit card a couple of places and were able to have us ID him after he got arrested for another robbery. Perfect example of how police work should work.

I find it unbelievable that some people's reaction is basically "thieves get shot"

It's simply not acceptable that we have walmart security shooting and killing shoplifters in the parking lot.

Sadly, it's not unbelievable. Far too many "eye for an eye" types out there as is, and many of them take it further and support punishments far disproportionate to the harm of the crime.

People have no compassion, can't view crime as a mistake people make, think people can never change or be rehabilitated etc. And just have a "fuck them, the decided to commit a crime" attitude. Criminals of course need to be punished. But punishments need to fit the harm done by the crime, and we need much more focus on rehabilitation rather than just being punitive, locking people up, stigmatizing them and letting them back out with almost no chance to get their lives on the right track (and actually probably be more likely to commit more crime).

[quote name='dmaul1114']Sadly, it's not unbelievable. Far too many "eye for an eye" types out there as is, and many of them take it further and support punishments far disproportionate to the harm of the crime.

People have no compassion, can't view crime as a mistake people make, think people can never change or be rehabilitated etc. And just have a "fuck them, the decided to commit a crime" attitude. Criminals of course need to be punished. But punishments need to fit the harm done by the crime, and we need much more focus on rehabilitation rather than just being punitive, locking people up, stigmatizing them and letting them back out with almost no chance to get their lives on the right track (and actually probably be more likely to commit more crime).[/QUOTE]

Not to mention all the innocent bystanders, including the two kids inches away, who could have been shot by a stray bullet or run over by the woman's fleeing car. That cop made that woman's kids ophans because she stole a bag of merchandise and tried to get away.

I want to know how you explain this to two kids. There are some real heartless aholes on this thread.

It's funny how some folks keep ignoring the fact that these folks turned their vehichle into a deadly weapon and assulted a uniformed officer with it. They keep falling back on "Don't shoot someone just for shoplifting!" - which is reasonable. At the point the officer feared for his life (if the basic story we're getting from this is true) because the driver of the vehicle took hostile action against him, the fact that the individual was shoplifting is only tangently related to the situation. She was shot because they assulted an officer with a deadly weapon.

I swear, some folks here have reality on their ignore list.

[quote name='camoor']Not to mention all the innocent bystanders, including the two kids inches away, who could have been shot by a stray bullet or run over by the woman's fleeing car. That cop made that woman's kids ophans because she stole a bag of merchandise and tried to get away.

I want to know how you explain this to two kids. There are some real heartless aholes on this thread.[/QUOTE]
Not to mention, it's a great way to make children trust the police, ya know. I'm sure those kids will grow up believing that the police are all noble and shit, yeah.

What exactly was accomplished again?

bread's done
Back