Walmart DVD Television Boxed Set Deals

Havokscry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I stopped into Walmart tonight and noticed a new section of television DVDs for $8.96. Since Walmart rotates its stock frequently, I figured I'd create one thread to capture these deals.

$8.96 DVDs

Regular Show Seasons 1 & 2 (combined)
Adventure Time Season 1
Adventure Time Season 2
Courage the Cowardly Dog Season 1
Dexter's Lab Season 1
Johnny Bravo Season 1
2 Broke Girls Seasons 1 & 2
Mike & Molly Seasons 1, 2, & 3
Smallvillle Seasons 1, 9, and 10
Six Feet Under Seasons 1 and 5
Sopranos Season 1
Doctor Who Season 4, part 1 & 2
Doctor Who Season 5, part 1
Doctor Who Time of the Doctor
The New Adventures of Batman
What's New Scooby Doo? Seasons 1 & 2

There are some older series as well like Maverick, Full House, Everone Loves Raymond and some sets that have been at Walmart for some time like Crusade, Witchblade, Birds of Prey, and Blade. There are some empty slots that I didn't have a chance to read the tags on. Once I do so, I'll update the list.

I stopped into Walmart tonight and noticed a new section of television DVDs for $8.96. Since Walmart rotates its stock frequently, I figured I'd create one thread to capture these deals.

$8.96 DVDs

Regular Show Seasons 1 & 2 (combined)
Adventure Time Season 1
Adventure Time Season 2
Courage the Cowardly Dog Season 1
Dexter's Lab Season 1
Johnny Bravo Season 1
2 Broke Girls Seasons 1 & 2
Mike & Molly Seasons 1, 2, & 3
Smallvillle Seasons 1, 9, and 10
Six Feet Under Seasons 1 and 5
Sopranos Season 1
Doctor Who Season 4, part 1 & 2
Doctor Who Season 5, part 1
Doctor Who Time of the Doctor
The New Adventures of Batman
What's New Scooby Doo? Seasons 1 & 2

There are some older series as well like Maverick, Full House, Everone Loves Raymond and some sets that have been at Walmart for some time like Crusade, Witchblade, Birds of Prey, and Blade. There are some empty slots that I didn't have a chance to read the tags on. Once I do so, I'll update the list.
some good deals there too bad no room. Hell i still got like 20 sets of extras of those big lots cartoons that was what 2 or 3 years back

I saw several different Doctor Who sets, I think the movies and whatever seasons they split.  Mine also had the season season of Six Feet Under and not the 5th.

Same sale. Everything was grouped together at the store I went to. A few of the empty tabs include Carnivale Seasons 1 & 2 and Hart of Dixie Seasons 1 & 2.

Thanks for posting.

I have been looking for this so I am going to go for a run today and see if they have it. Thanks for mentioning it.
Mine had a few copies of only season 4 for that price too, so hopefully your store isn't out. I love that show and it never seems to get the credit it deserves.

Weird that these prices aren't on their website. I'm hoping Amazon price matches.
This happens a bit. Happened with their A Haunting, CatDog, and Hey Arnold series set. I think they do this to get people in the store. The better of my two close stores had a whole section of what OP posted along with Six Million Dollar Man 1,2,3 for $7.50 a piece as well as one I did not expect to see Ren and Stimpy lost episodes for 9.96 I think it was the cheapest on Amazon is $13 shipped.

Mine had a few copies of only season 4 for that price too, so hopefully your store isn't out. I love that show and it never seems to get the credit it deserves.
I enjoy it as well. It started as sort of a piggy back because I loved Everybody Loves Raymond and seen Patricia Heaton was in it (She is in Back To You a one season show with Kelsey Grammer as well) So I started watching and ended up loving the show as a whole.

Mine had about 3 copies picked up one I was able to grab quite a few sets I was interested in cheaper then Amazon and BestBuy so I am very thankful to OP for posting this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticed a new $9.96 display yesterday. All DVDs. Most have been matched on Amazon.

24 - Season 1 and 8
The Americans - Season 1
American Horror Story - Season 1
Arrested Development - Season 1 and 3
Archer - Season 1 and 2
Bones - Season 1 - 4
Burn Notice - Season 1
Family Guy - Volume 8 - 10
Firefly
Futurama - Season 1
Glee - Season 1
How I Met Your Mother - Season 1, 7, and 8
King of the Hill - Season 1 and 6
Homeland - Season 1
Modern Family - Season 1 and 2
New Girl - Season 2
Stargate SG-1 - Season 1 - 4
Simpsons - Season 1 - 4, 13, 14
Sons of Anarchy - Season 1 and 2
Teen Wolf - Season 1, 2, 3 part 1
It's Always Sunny - Season 1 & 2, 8
Terra Nova
Vikings - Season 1
White Collar - Season 1

Although I'd recommend it on blu ray, thats a really good price for the Regular Show S1 & 2 set.  Worth it if you're a fan of the show for the commentaries alone.

Thanks for the heads up.

I found season 14 of The Simpsons yesterday for $9.98 at my local Wal-Mart 

Amazon still has it for almost $20. Need this one to further my Simpsons Collection.

Although I'd recommend it on blu ray, thats a really good price for the Regular Show S1 & 2 set. Worth it if you're a fan of the show for the commentaries alone.
That's what people miss out on with Netflix. The Futurama commentaries are funnier than some of the episode.

some good deals there too bad no room. Hell i still got like 20 sets of extras of those big lots cartoons that was what 2 or 3 years back
That happened in mid-2009--over five years ago. Amazing how time flies.

Is season 13 of the Simpsons good? I remember the quality of the show lulling at some point.

That's what people miss out on with Netflix. The Futurama commentaries are funnier than some of the episode.
yeah i love it when shows have really good commentaries. I remember the Invader Zim ones being some of the best (it was clear they did them all in one or two takes, so you'd get to watch them get progressively more tired and crazy) and the recent Rick & Morty set has some REALLY good commentaries, including some extra ones where they just get people from other shows to do them. I don't want TV boxsets to die because i loves me a good commentary.

That happened in mid-2009--over five years ago. Amazing how time flies.

Is season 13 of the Simpsons good? I remember the quality of the show lulling at some point.
I still like and enjoy the Simpsons. I'd say go for it for that price.

I have them all except for the newest one that just came out.

I still like and enjoy the Simpsons. I'd say go for it for that price.

I have them all except for the newest one that just came out.
I bought and have watched all of the season 14 set since ten days ago. It's been great. Thanks for the suggestion--I purchased season 13 a few hours ago. I'm starting it right now.

Just wanted to bump this because yesterday I picked up season 6 of The Simpsons for 9.96 at my local Walmart. Was the last one in stock there and Amazon still wants 18

Just wanted to bump this because yesterday I picked up season 6 of The Simpsons for 9.96 at my local Walmart. Was the last one in stock there and Amazon still wants 18
Fitting for this EXACT moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE

Who controls the money spent? On those great deals without end? We do! We dooooo!

Who keeps the crazy markups down? Finds those great deals all year round? We do! We dooooo!

Who funds the big shopping chains? Who gives our wallets no reins? We do! We dooooo!

Who gives us the greatest deals? Who channels the saving feels? Weeeee dooooo! We doooooooooooooooo!

Tried to find The Simpsons DVD sets in my local Walmart, but they didn't have any of them that I could find. There is no organization for movies at my store at all.

I did manage to order seasons 1-6 for $9.96 each from Amazon. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back