Walmart: Little Big Planet GOTY & Mod Nation Racers PS3 $19.89 each

saskwatch76

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey I was at Walmart here in Vancouver and I saw Little Big Planet GOTY and Mod Nation Racers PS3 for $19.89, pretty good deals, great PS3 exclusives, Mod Nation is like Mario Kart for PS3...pretty much $39.99 elsewhere....:)

Why would you post this on RFD? Not that it will probably matter much, but seriously, why contribute to such a disgusting community?

hey...I posted there in the hopes that the community for Mod nation racers would grow mainly as people playing it has dropped off and it be a shame for it to fall of the radar...hope people buy it to play not to hoard...

[quote name='saskwatch76']hey...I posted there in the hopes that the community for Mod nation racers would grow mainly as people playing it has dropped off and it be a shame for it to fall of the radar...hope people buy it to play not to hoard...[/QUOTE]Then posting at RFD was a bad idea =P I might pick up Modnation, was never really a fan of racing games but the customization seems intriguing.

[quote name='afterburn999']I might pick up mod nation at that price.[/QUOTE]

Aye, always good to support the developers that were on board with that one.

Especially David Jaffe
wub.gif

[quote name='Eoyote']Why would you post this on RFD? Not that it will probably matter much, but seriously, why contribute to such a disgusting community?[/QUOTE]

I could think of even worse words for that community than that.

Lone Prodigy's got a point. The most they could flip it for is like $30. The cost/return ratio is a bit too low for hoarding.

[quote name='saskwatch76'] ...hope people buy it to play not to hoard...[/QUOTE]
lol, you don't know how RFD dbags work then

Well ModNation is worth 1000 points on Goozex, might be a good flip there, but I don't think RFDers are as dedicated to flipping on Goozex than others. Even still, WM is too far for me so I'll pass.

i just put vancouver as 'my' store on the site, it shows the $20 prices, but if i put my own stores in toronto, it's not $20

YMMV?

EDIT: NEVERMIND... unless the site broke, i'm seeing the $20 prices now

I finally picked up MNR another game on to my backlog. The WM I got it from had it taged at $39.83; but I had them price check it. It took 3 guys, 2 set of keys to unlock the case so they can ring it up.

[quote name='saskwatch76']hey...I posted there in the hopes that the community for Mod nation racers would grow mainly as people playing it has dropped off and it be a shame for it to fall of the radar...hope people buy it to play not to hoard...[/QUOTE]

And by doing that, you probably provoked the opposite, as the horders will pick clear out every copy and dump them for 3Ds and other promos or sell them on kijiji :p They'll end up collecting dust used in EB for $50 or in somebodies trunk :p Oh well, good find.

[quote name='Heartless18']If they can make even $5 profit, the hoarders will be all over this.[/QUOTE]

Hell, they'd sell there Grandmother's to slavery for the pennies in your pocket :p

Wal Mart at Currents of Windermere in Edmonton has MNR "Tagged" at $19.89, but scanned at $39.89. They should honor the sticker price. There is only 2 copies left on $20 or less rack; the manager must have thought that the price drop was permanent.

bread's done
Back