Walmart: Pre-Owned Games Price Drop

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Free shipping over $50 or Free ship to store on any order amount. 

:ps4:

Watch Dogs $6.88

Wolfenstein: The New Order $6.88

Dark Souls II Scholar $24.88

Borderlands Handsome Collection $24.88

Metro Redux $11.88

Stick It To The Man $6.88

MLB 15: The Show $16.88

Knack $6.88

Shadow Warrior $6.88

Sniper Elite III $11.98

Murdered: Soul Suspect $6.88

Lego Marvel Super Heroes $6.88

:xb1:

Watch Dogs $6.88

Alien: Isolation $6.88

Ryse Son Of Rome $6.88

Forza Horizon 2 $24.88

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare $16.88

Sniper Elite III $11.88

Borderlands Handsome Collection $24.88

Sunset Overdrive $16.88

Call Of Duty: Ghosts $6.88

Forza 5 $16.88

Fantasia: Music Evolved $6.88

Trials Fusion $11.98

Shadow Warrior $6.88

NBA 2K15 $6.88

Assassin's Creed Unity $6.88

Watch Dogs $6.88

Lego Marvel Super Heroes $6.88

:ps3:

The Last of Us $6.88

The Sly Collection $6.88

Lego The Hobbit $6.88

Wolfenstein: The New Order $6.88

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor $11.98

Ultra Street Fighter IV $6.88

Need For Speed: Rivals $6.88

South Park Stick Of Truth $6.88

Watch Dogs $6.88

The Walking Dead Season 2 $6.88

:360:

South Park Stick Of Truth $6.88

Need for Speed: Rivals $6.88

:wiiu:

Mario Party 10 $24.88

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games $6.88

Assassin's Creed 3 $6.88

ZombiU $6.88

Bayonetta 2 $24.88

Super Mario 3D World Wii U $28.81

http://www.walmart.c...dingMethod=p13n

:wii:

Zelda Skyward Sword Wii $25.45 

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/37310562

Mario Kart Wii $18.36

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/37310557

:3ds:

Mario Party Island Tour 3ds $17.27

Kirby Triple Deluxe 3ds $17.27

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/38417088

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3ds $17.27

Paper Mario Sticker Star 3ds $12.15

:vita:

Freedom Wars $6.88

Last edited by a moderator:
i ordered Watch Dogs and Ryse yesterday.  They arrived today, free overnight shipping.
They look brand new; i would not be surprised to learn if they were converted but i didnt know that Walmart did that.

Thanks OP.

i ordered Watch Dogs and Ryse yesterday. They arrived today, free overnight shipping.
They look brand new; i would not be surprised to learn if they were converted but i didnt know that Walmart did that.

Thanks OP.
Or flipped during one of the past Wal-Mart trade deals,.

Dying Light (Xbox One) at $16.88 is tempting. I already beat it (and traded in), but really had such a blast with it that I am considering another play though.

Wish I could have gotten The Last of Us and The Walking Dead Season 2 in time but flippers/resellers ruin everything.
Walking Dead Season 2 will be free on PS+ soon unless you don't have PS+ . The Last of Us is $14.99 on groupon.com as a digital code but $6.88 would of been a nice deal. Maybe try going to a store and see if they have it pre-owned and price match the website? Thought I read that some people managed to do that...

Walking Dead Season 2 will be free on PS+ soon unless you don't have PS+ . The Last of Us is $14.99 on groupon.com as a digital code but $6.88 would of been a nice deal. Maybe try going to a store and see if they have it pre-owned and price match the website? Thought I read that some people managed to do that...
No digital for me. If I can buy the physical game I kinda have to. I love collecting games and seeing them on my shelves. Don't think the walmarts near me even carry pre owned. I'll just wait patiently for another sale on the two. But thanks for trying to help.

No digital for me. If I can buy the physical game I kinda have to. I love collecting games and seeing them on my shelves. Don't think the walmarts near me even carry pre owned. I'll just wait patiently for another sale on the two. But thanks for trying to help.
Won't you take a free game with a paid subscription?

Won't you take a free game with a paid subscription?
It feels rented that way and if i really want to include something on my collection i have to be able to touch it. Example i already own the complete season of Life is Strange but if they release a disc or even a CE. I would buy it even though I have it on my ps3s hard drive. Its just a better feeling even if it is more expensive.

If I was just testing out a game sure. But at this point I only have 10 games left on my ps3 wishlist and i intent to have them all be physical, complete box art and manuels.

It feels rented that way and if i really want to include something on my collection i have to be able to touch it. Example i already own the complete season of Life is Strange but if they release a disc or even a CE. I would buy it even though I have it on my ps3s hard drive. Its just a better feeling even if it is more expensive.

If I was just testing out a game sure. But at this point I only have 10 games left on my ps3 wishlist and i intent to have them all be physical, complete box art and manuels.
If that's your thing, that's cool.

Wish I could have gotten The Last of Us and The Walking Dead Season 2 in time but flippers/resellers ruin everything.
Those games can be had for $10 - $15 daily. No flipper / reseller got those to sell, people got them b/c this is a good deal. Next time be quicker, both games were up for a reasonable amount of time considering the price. And it's Walmart, how many used copies of games do you believe they have to begin with?

Thanks OP! I ended up with about 30 copies of The Walking Dead Season 2 and The Last of Us. Easy flips this Christmas!

I agree, never know if Sony would decide to just one day be like "you know what, we don't want to have servers for these digital titles anymore." I've got a ton of digital games on PS3/Vita, but I think I'd be a little upset if a game I bought wasn't available. Especially if Sony decided that streaming the playing of games was the way to go, meaning to have internet all the time to play your collection... Physical copies are preferred, but then there is always a chance of games going missing unfortunately... five finger gamer's suck.

just ordered the sly collection and the walking dead season 2. Wanted the last of us but it was out of stock and watchdogs but it was not available for pick up at my local walmart.

Got in for COD: Ghosts for ps4 for 6.88. Also ordered a copy of MGS4...it's labeled as limited edition so well see if it's actually that or just the standard copy...for $2 it's a gamble I'm willing to take!

At Best Buy The Walking Dead Season 2 trades in for $3 and The Last of Us trades in for $1. The flippers are going to make some serious dough off of this.

Just ordered 1 of each. Last of Us and freedom wars.I think freedom wars had 5 left after ordering.

Metal gear solid 4 limited is Out of Stock. I think its just the regular edition

Missed out on Ultra SF IV PS3 & Knack PS4 but was able to grab The Sly Collection PS3 and Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games Wii U. Thanks OP

Got Wolfenstein PS4 and Kingdom Hearts 1.5 in my cart only to have KH go out of stock after I pressed the finalize order button. Oh well, god Wolfenstein. Never played KH, was looking forward to giving it a try.

Got a few $2 games that were OOS yesterday (Batman AC, Uncharted 3, Borderlands, and Splinter Cell Conviction) and few games for my new X1 (Dead Rising 3, Wolfenstein, Titanfall, and NBA 2K15).

Anyone knows what's Wal-Mart's return policy on used games. I know gamestop lets you return used games within 7 days and during the holidays,GS extends it to mid-January.

Here's what Wal-Mart states on their website:

Pre-Owned (Refurbished) Video Game Software: video games: Must be returned unopened. Defective items can be returned within 90 days with A RECEIPT and the original packaging. Defective items may be exchanged for a different title if the same title is not available.
Must be returned unopened? Are used game sealed by Wal-Mart? Thanks in advance for any help.

Got a few $2 games that were OOS yesterday (Batman AC, Uncharted 3, Borderlands, and Splinter Cell Conviction) and few games for my new X1 (Dead Rising 3, Wolfenstein, Titanfall, and NBA 2K15).

Anyone knows what's Wal-Mart's return policy on used games. I know gamestop lets you return used games within 7 days and during the holidays,GS extends it to mid-January.

Here's what Wal-Mart states on their website:
Must be returned unopened? Are used game sealed by Wal-Mart? Thanks in advance for any help.
yes they are sealed just like Best Buy used games. Which mean if opened they can't be returned

Maybe a stupid question, but is there a reason both of my packages ended up in Brooks, KY?
Same question. I picked free shipping to store (in Cali) with an estimated delivery of Nov 12 and they gave me a tracking number delivered to Louisville, KY lol.

Maybe it's a UPS storage facility? The five games I bought back when this first went live were all shipped to Louisville, KY, with 11 other packages, and were "picked up" by "WEHDER."

Walmart's going to weather a shitstorm if they screwed us out of these cheap games.

It's funny because I also ordered a bookshelf and it was ready for pickup (which I already picked up). This was in the same order as the games.

I'm so confused by my order. It says my game was delivered on Nov.12 (Which is weird) on the walmart website and on the UPS website it says it was delivered on Nov.3. So do I go to Walmart to pick up my game or wait for a pick up order email?

I'm so confused by my order. It says my game was delivered on Nov.12 (Which is weird) on the walmart website and on the UPS website it says it was delivered on Nov.3. So do I go to Walmart to pick up my game or wait for a pick up order email?
It's the same for me. I chatted with live support and she said to just call the store and see if it's ready.

yikes sorry to hear about everyone's probs... hope they work out for you... if they say they were picked up by somebody, you definitely need to call and figure out wtf is happening.
got my $55 worth of used games delivered Tue and they're in great shape. I'll attach a pic from my phone in a min.

[attachment=18127:20151104_193605.jpg]

The reason why it was delivered to KY was because its a personal Walmart sorting facility in which they'll ship to your location along with a bunch of other people's stuff later on. I hope that makes sense.

Well, I just got an email saying my games are ready for pickup. Earlier than the 13th, despite the games arriving there almost a week ago.

The reason why it was delivered to KY was because its a personal Walmart sorting facility in which they'll ship to your location along with a bunch of other people's stuff later on. I hope that makes sense.
Yup mine was supposed to be the 13th and was shipped to KY like a week ago. But it came in today. You will get a email.

Got The last of us. Came sealed but no season pass :/

Yup mine was supposed to be the 13th and was shipped to KY like a week ago. But it came in today. You will get a email.

Got The last of us. Came sealed but no season pass :/
The Last of Us is not supposed to include the season pass. Or am I missing something here?

bread's done
Back