Walmart: Pre-Owned Games Price Drop

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Free shipping over $50 or Free ship to store on any order amount. 

:ps4:

Watch Dogs $6.88

Wolfenstein: The New Order $6.88

Dark Souls II Scholar $24.88

Borderlands Handsome Collection $24.88

Metro Redux $11.88

Stick It To The Man $6.88

MLB 15: The Show $16.88

Knack $6.88

Shadow Warrior $6.88

Sniper Elite III $11.98

Murdered: Soul Suspect $6.88

Lego Marvel Super Heroes $6.88

:xb1:

Watch Dogs $6.88

Alien: Isolation $6.88

Ryse Son Of Rome $6.88

Forza Horizon 2 $24.88

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare $16.88

Sniper Elite III $11.88

Borderlands Handsome Collection $24.88

Sunset Overdrive $16.88

Call Of Duty: Ghosts $6.88

Forza 5 $16.88

Fantasia: Music Evolved $6.88

Trials Fusion $11.98

Shadow Warrior $6.88

NBA 2K15 $6.88

Assassin's Creed Unity $6.88

Watch Dogs $6.88

Lego Marvel Super Heroes $6.88

:ps3:

The Last of Us $6.88

The Sly Collection $6.88

Lego The Hobbit $6.88

Wolfenstein: The New Order $6.88

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor $11.98

Ultra Street Fighter IV $6.88

Need For Speed: Rivals $6.88

South Park Stick Of Truth $6.88

Watch Dogs $6.88

The Walking Dead Season 2 $6.88

:360:

South Park Stick Of Truth $6.88

Need for Speed: Rivals $6.88

:wiiu:

Mario Party 10 $24.88

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games $6.88

Assassin's Creed 3 $6.88

ZombiU $6.88

Bayonetta 2 $24.88

Super Mario 3D World Wii U $28.81

http://www.walmart.c...dingMethod=p13n

:wii:

Zelda Skyward Sword Wii $25.45 

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/37310562

Mario Kart Wii $18.36

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/37310557

:3ds:

Mario Party Island Tour 3ds $17.27

Kirby Triple Deluxe 3ds $17.27

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/38417088

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3ds $17.27

Paper Mario Sticker Star 3ds $12.15

:vita:

Freedom Wars $6.88

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I am waiting on in stocks. :)

Wow, cart was shopped out from under me. More waiting.

I just checked my online order (in-store pickup) for Stick of Truth and it's showing:

Delivered Nov 30 (it's only the 21st) and that it's showing as Picked Up.  

Tracking number shows it being delivered to a completely different state.  Is this a normal process?

I just checked my online order (in-store pickup) for Stick of Truth and it's showing:

Tracking number shows it being delivered to a completely different state. Is this a normal process?
Yeah it's normal. Just wait til the 30th or when you get the email to come pick it up.

Website is terrible on phone. Keep having items go out of stock during pages because it's so slow. Waiting again. And the out of stock emails never come.

one of my games got

Tracking number shows it being delivered to a completely different state. Is this a normal process?
one of my games was shown as picked up as well (but it wasnt checked off). eventually, it got "returned" on the walmart page and they sent me an email saying they could not find my order. :wall:

also, i was able to pick up my copies of KH2.5 and last of us for PS4. for a total of $22, this is a steal.

I had one of these but the store is close enough so I went in and turns out it was at the store. cust svc didn't have an explanation but wasn't surprised either. I recommend calling the store and asking them to physically look to see if they have the package.

Does restock happen at random or any set times? I know they are used items so stock is fluid, but they may have a queue that gets loaded.

Picked up Wolfenstein TNO X1 that I ordered from walmart.com for $6.88 plus tax. Ordered it on the 18th and the estimated date was December 4th, not bad. Game came in excellent condition. My only complaint is that they put a sticker on the back of the case, though the game/case is practically new.

And
Picked up Wolfenstein TNO X1 that I ordered from walmart.com for $6.88 plus tax. Ordered it on the 18th and the estimated date was December 4th, not bad. Game came in excellent condition. My only complaint is that they put a sticker on the back of the case, though the game/case is practically new.
I ordered a couple games around the same time and had the exact instore delivery date. Did you get a call or email saying your order was ready? I haven't had shit on the 4 games I ordered

That sticker comes off with ease.

I never got an email to pick up Shadow Warrior that I ordered back on November 11. It was supposed to be available on the 23rd but I guess it never arrived.

If a sticker ever gives you trouble warm it with the wife's hair dryer, then wipe the residue off with her nail polish remover.

I never got an email to pick up Shadow Warrior that I ordered back on November 11. It was supposed to be available on the 23rd but I guess it never arrived.
I picked up an order that they never marked as being picked up in the system, and they gave me a full refund about 14 days later. Check your store to see if they have it, maybe you can get it for free like I did mine.

So quick question my games say picked up already when I haven't picked them up, does that just mean the store has them?
It means it's been delivered to the shipping hub. I got worried because it happened to me too. The tracking will show it was delivered to another state. In a week or so it'll arrive at your requested store.

I picked up an order that they never marked as being picked up in the system, and they gave me a full refund about 14 days later. Check your store to see if they have it, maybe you can get it for free like I did mine.
I just went to WalMart and after waiting 25 min. They found my game. Now I sit and wait to see if I get a refund.

Don't you have to sign a slip when picking up?

I'm not sure if South Park was out of stock before, but it's in stock now and I ordered between 0 and 2 copies. :)

Trying to pick up a game. The line of slow and full of lay away items.
Don't let an employee see that comment, they'll let you know how entitled they are to standing around, acting like they don't know what they are doing.

Holy cow. Freedom.
That's about the time it took me to pick up my ONE Modern Mario amiibo (really should of waited until the evening, or picked up from a walmart neighborhood market store instead). I was waiting on several employees that were applying discounts to black friday items somehow (this was yesterday) and the managers/assistant managers etc had a huge thumb up their rear the entire time, causing the line to only grow.

My store pick up said it was suppose to arrive by today, but still waiting to get that store pick up email. Damn the holidays.

I have tried to order South Park 2 times from Walmart now. Both have ended with me getting a call from my local store telling me they had to cancel my order because the game ended up in Kentucky. I live in Oregon. How does that happen twice? 

I have tried to order South Park 2 times from Walmart now. Both have ended with me getting a call from my local store telling me they had to cancel my order because the game ended up in Kentucky. I live in Oregon. How does that happen twice?
Kentucky is a shipping hub. Everything ships there and from there ships to your selected store.

Kentucky is a shipping hub. Everything ships there and from there ships to your selected store.
This sounds like a case of some employees trying to be helpful but getting in the way of how the order processes...

Do you have a different Walmart you can ship the games to, or can you talk with the Store Manager for assistance?

cause your store employees are dumb ass's. i would pick another store or call and tell the employees to stop messing with your order and let the system handle it and dont intervene. If there a problem the system will cancel it itself automatically. Just tell your store to stop being dumbass's and let the computer handle it since there brains arent smart enough to.

cause your store employees are dumb ass's. i would pick another store or call and tell the employees to stop messing with your order and let the system handle it and dont intervene. If there a problem the system will cancel it itself automatically. Just tell your store to stop being dumbass's and let the computer handle it since there brains arent smart enough to.
Of course, I wouldn't use these exact words if I were to call the store...

I think what is happening on my order is happening to a lot of others as well.

1. I placed an order on 12/4/15 for KH 2.5HD to be shipped to my local store in Fargo, ND.

2. The website said it should be available for store pickup by 12/21/15.

3. Review of tracking info provided appears to be the tracking number for a large box of store pickup items weighing over 19 lbs that was sent from Eagan, MN to their shipping hub in KY. This was delivered to the hub in KY on Wednesday 12/9/15. There are also 188 other tracking numbers associated with the shipment and most of them were also delivered in KY on 12/9/15

4. My order detail on the WM site now says "Delivered Mon Dec 21" (in the future)

Hopefully it still finds its way to my store and I can still pick it up without them thinking that I got it already, but someone fucked up big time on this. More concerning than the small order that I placed is the possibility that they could be marking numerous orders as picked up and never get stuff to people without refunding them.

Seen a lone Stick of Truth for Xbox 360 at Target for $9.98 today, for those getting tired of dealing with Walmart, may want to find the DCPI and see if yours has it. It really hasn't been worth the hassle for the last two pickups I done.

bread's done
Back