Walmart: Pre-Owned Games Price Drop

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Free shipping over $50 or Free ship to store on any order amount. 

:ps4:

Watch Dogs $6.88

Wolfenstein: The New Order $6.88

Dark Souls II Scholar $24.88

Borderlands Handsome Collection $24.88

Metro Redux $11.88

Stick It To The Man $6.88

MLB 15: The Show $16.88

Knack $6.88

Shadow Warrior $6.88

Sniper Elite III $11.98

Murdered: Soul Suspect $6.88

Lego Marvel Super Heroes $6.88

:xb1:

Watch Dogs $6.88

Alien: Isolation $6.88

Ryse Son Of Rome $6.88

Forza Horizon 2 $24.88

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare $16.88

Sniper Elite III $11.88

Borderlands Handsome Collection $24.88

Sunset Overdrive $16.88

Call Of Duty: Ghosts $6.88

Forza 5 $16.88

Fantasia: Music Evolved $6.88

Trials Fusion $11.98

Shadow Warrior $6.88

NBA 2K15 $6.88

Assassin's Creed Unity $6.88

Watch Dogs $6.88

Lego Marvel Super Heroes $6.88

:ps3:

The Last of Us $6.88

The Sly Collection $6.88

Lego The Hobbit $6.88

Wolfenstein: The New Order $6.88

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor $11.98

Ultra Street Fighter IV $6.88

Need For Speed: Rivals $6.88

South Park Stick Of Truth $6.88

Watch Dogs $6.88

The Walking Dead Season 2 $6.88

:360:

South Park Stick Of Truth $6.88

Need for Speed: Rivals $6.88

:wiiu:

Mario Party 10 $24.88

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games $6.88

Assassin's Creed 3 $6.88

ZombiU $6.88

Bayonetta 2 $24.88

Super Mario 3D World Wii U $28.81

http://www.walmart.c...dingMethod=p13n

:wii:

Zelda Skyward Sword Wii $25.45 

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/37310562

Mario Kart Wii $18.36

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/37310557

:3ds:

Mario Party Island Tour 3ds $17.27

Kirby Triple Deluxe 3ds $17.27

http://www.walmart.c...-Owned/38417088

Animal Crossing New Leaf 3ds $17.27

Paper Mario Sticker Star 3ds $12.15

:vita:

Freedom Wars $6.88

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen a lone Stick of Truth for Xbox 360 at Target for $9.98 today, for those getting tired of dealing with Walmart, may want to find the DCPI and see if yours has it. It really hasn't been worth the hassle for the last two pickups I done.
207-22-0911

I'm actually returning a SP:SoT to Target as soon as my used copy from Walmart gets here. :D

Worst thing this holiday is the long delivery times and opening a sealed copy of a game to find it loose, floating inside. This happened to me on the last used games from Wal-Mart, bestbut and amazon packages.

Should I be concerned that my order was "suppose to" come in last Friday and it's been a week and still no update? Or just par for the course?

Picked up for the Wii U:

Pac Man & the Ghostly Adventures - $6.88

Lego Marvel Super Heros - $6.88

Sonic Lost World - $6.88

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed - $6.88

When I ordered there was only 2 copies of each wii u game except Sonic Lost World only had one and I think pac man had 4 copies

Was a bit too late getting Kingdom Hearts 2.5, but got Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Wolfenstein: New Order, Sleeping Dogs, Metro, Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. Which works since Wal-Mart lost my store pick up order so this more than makes up for it.

Thanks. I grabbed KH 1.5 and also Angry Birds Star Wars (xbox 360) new for $4.35. I'm bummed I missed 2.5 and Tomb Raider.

so i got my copy of tomb raider def edition for ps4 today with in store pickup, looks new and such a steal for $7 something after taxes.  came with case, full artwork and disc

Got my copy of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze complete but there is a small scratch on the middle of the disc label that's really hard to see and it is missing part of the label because I can see through it... :wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze complete but there is a small scratch on the middle of the disc label that's really hard to see and it is missing part of the label because I can see through it... :wall:
how much was it? Can u go to instore and see if they can exchange it? Even if its a new copy, u can see if they can open a new copy and give it to u and they can just damage it out.

Went into Walmart today threw Xbox one copies of Wolfenstein, shadow warrior, and ryse in my cart. Come to find out none of the prices matched the website. Went back and checked the Walmart. Com website and prices have gone back up. Crap! I at least talked them into price matching Wolfenstein to $6.88... It's like brand new zero blemishes so that's cool. Too bad prices on everything else have gone up though :(

Went into Walmart today threw Xbox one copies of Wolfenstein, shadow warrior, and ryse in my cart. Come to find out none of the prices matched the website. Went back and checked the Walmart. Com website and prices have gone back up. Crap! I at least talked them into price matching Wolfenstein to $6.88... It's like brand new zero blemishes so that's cool. Too bad prices on everything else have gone up though :(
yea walmart in store and .com prices never ever match each other on any sale items for the simple fact that walmart consider the two completely different entities and treat them as different businesses even though own by same company. Same thing as sam club.

So pricing has gone up on all of these games already? Checking some of the games on the first page they're not the same online at the moment. I feel lucky that Wolfenstein was still $6.88 on the website :/ would love to go back and buy some more stuff. Several copies of alien isolation and others

What about the titles that say no longer available/no purchase options like alien isolation? We're just stuck with whatever price is on the box?

Got lucky with them pming. They're not supposed to pm used items and out of stock items

My Wolfenstein was the same, I wonder if walmart decided to convert it from new->pre-owned. Especially games like South Park The Stick of Truth.

That's also the limited edition.
I mean, the LE comes with a regular copy jammed into that bigger box, like Fallout 4 Gold did. It should be the exact same thing as what you'd buy in the standard edition. I've actually got it still shrink-wrapped somewhere in my room.

bread's done
Back