Walmart pricmatching policy q.

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Ok, so tonight I tried price matching the Circuit City COD4 $39.99 ad to Walmart. They told me that they couldn't price match it because it's on sale, and that they only price match when it's a regular sale. This is weird to me cause a couple years ago I was able to price match a game that was on sale and it was fine. Did Walmart recently changed their policies on pricematching or am I getting screwed here?

No ur getting screwed. They price match still. You just got a lazy ass employee. just bring the ad and theyre supposed to do it.

Should've just bought it at full price at the electronics counter. Go over to Customer Service and gotten your price adjustment there.

the thing is that i actually asked for a manager, and they explicitly told me that price matching only works for regular items from other stores. i've done pricematching before at walmart on sales and it worked fine, so i was a bit puzzled. the managers wouldn't budge so i gave up, but they said i could call back since the the guy i spoke to said he would investigate it and see if they would do it for me. i think i'll just go to another walmart. i have a gift card i want to get rid of.

Yeah go to a different one. You seriously got duped though, try to find a clueless teenager or something who works there..

Theres lots

worked for me throughout black friday. Just showed them the BF ads and they pricematched stuff for me. But all walmarts are basically YMMV, this includes employees. There is no consistency.

I'd go to a different Walmart, I have the same problem with my Walmart and the lack of wanting to work. The worst case just call 1-800-WALMART and I bet you that the manager will be glad to price match.

You got screwed. Go back with the ad. Shove it in front of the employees face then ask for a manager. Then after you get the price match.... glitter the employee then knock something that resembles a magazine rack over.

Yeah that is bullshit. The price match policy used to be online but I can no longer find it. It should be posted around the service desk area too. If you have trouble locating it, just ask one of the people at the desk to show it to you. It should be on a thick piece of plastic and has a blue background with white letters.

Also, just keep going back to the store. There are usually at least five different assistant manages who work at each store, so you should eventually run into one who is ignorant about the policy.

If they still refuse to price match, tell them you are going to call and complain to either the market or regional manager. When you do this, make sure to ask for the persons name you are talking to (even though it is on their badge) and make sure to write it down in front of them.

If that doesn't get them to do the price match, just call the market or regional manager and complain. You'll more than likely get gift card for your trouble and will also get the price match on top of that.

You got screwed. I just bought a Nyko Wii Charge Station at my local Super Walmart and pricematched CC's ad no problem. They did keep my ad though, but didnt care since I dont shop there.

[quote name='sasukekun']You got screwed. I just bought a Nyko Wii Charge Station at my local Super Walmart and pricematched CC's ad no problem. They did keep my ad though, but didnt care since I dont shop there.[/quote]

I wonder why they had to keep your ad?

I PM'd Bully on blackfriday at Walmart, the girl working didn't care much she just took a quick glance at CC's ad and gave me the $10 price. Sometime's they keep the add for reference, other times they don't care.

A couple of weeks ago I used CC ad to price match VF5 at walmart and had no problem getting it for $40.

You've been screwed.

Walmart guarantees they have a lowest price on anything, so if you prove them wrong, with a sales ad, they're supposed to match the price, as long as the other store has it in stock. I've done it dozens of times with them.

The manager and the employee were stringing you along. I'd get the store number and lodge a complaint with WM corporate about that, since it's one of their guiding priciples about having the lowest price.

This is some BS. How many retarded Wal-Mart workers does it take to do a price match? Obviously more than you had in that store. We all know they pricematch and if your store is like mine they purposely post all the competitor ads by every manned register. If your store didn't price match sale items then there is no use for all the paper dangling above the register. You should go to there website and print off the official price matching documentation and then take it directly to the idiots that fucked you.

bread's done
Back