Walmart Tony hawk's shred bundle $5.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha fone.

heh i might pick it up as a gift for some kids and cousins, shitty gift i know but i usually gift them about 2-3 games each every christmas.

Lol at these posts. I got it for the controller. The game is tradebait for the 3 for 20 extra cash deals at Hastings or some like that.

TIV of the game to BB is $6. With 60% (50% pre-order+10% unlock bonus) you get $9.60 per game, which is near double. Might be worth it to some.

[quote name='Confidance']Lol at these posts. I got it for the controller. The game is tradebait for the 3 for 20 extra cash deals at Hastings or some like that.[/QUOTE]ummm, the controller only works with this and one other game. So don't stock up on these things.

My 5 year old enjoys the game and after a few cocktails i don't mind it

Would be nice if they had ride on sale as I got shred already from Amazon's $10 sale

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jurassic425']Can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully someone does before we make it to page 40 and finally realize it's only for 1 store in the Bronx. :cool:

Common sense says this game is godawful crap and controls like shit, while CAG side of me says "$5."

Common sense side wins for once.

[quote name='sadakou']Hopefully someone does before we make it to page 40 and finally realize it's only for 1 store in the Bronx. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Nice!

You know, they could just leave these outside with a big FREE TAKE ONE sign and I still think they would sit there.

[quote name='bardockkun']Common sense says this game is godawful crap and controls like shit, while CAG side of me says "$5."
Common sense side wins for once.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Plus the fact I've never been able to replicate a Walmart video game clearance deal, not even going to waste time on it.

[quote name='bardockkun']Common sense says this game is godawful crap and controls like shit, while CAG side of me says "$5."

Common sense side wins for once.[/QUOTE]

i will always say that its a 9-1 match up that cag side wins.

I am with you on this one. Would rather by a $5 footlong than this crap.

Looks like a few people are saying that this does not work. No offense OP but you did not post a link or any kind of proof other than stating that you are a Walmart Employee. I am not saying that you lied on purpose, but this may have been extremely YMMV.

May have, I have the price label. Can't really post proof with my fone(phone), but I can when I get home. My regret is that you guys didn't get the deal on it

[quote name='Jurassic425']Looks like a few people are saying that this does not work. No offense OP but you did not post a link or any kind of proof other than stating that you are a Walmart Employee. I am not saying that you lied on purpose, but this may have been extremely YMMV.[/QUOTE]

No one was questioning the validity of the OP's find because 99% of the time Walmart deals are YMMV. He really doesn't have to prove anything and a YMMV tag isn't needed in the title because it is assumed in the word "Walmart" to any CAG who has been here more than a month.

[quote name='The Outsider']picked it up for $10 on Amazon a few weeks back. Actually pretty fun...for the money...[/QUOTE]
I got in on that deal also, yep its still sitting here unopened

[quote name='mitch079']You know, they could just leave these outside with a big FREE TAKE ONE sign and I still think they would sit there.[/QUOTE]

Nah, they'd get smashed sooner or later and then sit there.

Had to go to Wal Mart for some grocery items, so checked here. The local store didn't even have the Shred bundle....they still have ride which is ringing up $59.xx kinda glad; I sure don't need it but for $5 I probably couldn't have passed it up.

[quote name='Confidance']Walmarts bundle games are vendor priced. Its all I'm sure 5 dollars. We have a few here[/QUOTE]
it's not the same vendor everywhere, though.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Looks like a few people are saying that this does not work. No offense OP but you did not post a link or any kind of proof other than stating that you are a Walmart Employee. I am not saying that you lied on purpose, but this may have been extremely YMMV.[/QUOTE]

None taken, but

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back