Walmart UMD's 3.88 YMMV

thater

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I was at my Wal-Mart half an hour ago. They had these three titles for 3.88 each.
X: The Movie, Ghost in the Shell, and Perfect Blue. I grabbed a couple extra if you can't find any.

Nice deal, I'd get GITS and Perfect Blue in a second if I had a PSP. Especially Perfect Blue!

Hi,

Will take a copy of X and Perfect Blue off your hands if you have any extra left. PM me.

TxWoof

Perfect Blue is my favorite anime movie of all time. Please, give hte movie the respect to watch it on DVD if you've never seen it.

If you have seen it, you know you need the UMD for $4.

Perfect Blue is a really good movie...

To be honest, I pretty much hate Satoshi Kon's work [Paranoia Agent, Tokyo Godfathers, his part on Memories]

But Perfect Blue is a good movie, I don't think anyone could deny that.

[quote name='sarausagi']Perfect Blue is a really good movie...

To be honest, I pretty much hate Satoshi Kon's work [Paranoia Agent, Tokyo Godfathers, his part on Memories]

But Perfect Blue is a good movie, I don't think anyone could deny that.[/QUOTE]

I'm not really keen on Tokyo Godfathers, and haven't seen Paranoia Agent or Memories, but Perfect Blue is ridiculously good, as is its follow up, Millennium Actress.

Will

[quote name='will_butler']I'm not really keen on Tokyo Godfathers, and haven't seen Paranoia Agent or Memories, but Perfect Blue is ridiculously good, as is its follow up, Millennium Actress.

Will[/QUOTE]

Ah, I also saw Millenium Actress..I didn't like it as much as Perfect Blue, but still found it much better than his other work..a depressing movie though...

[quote name='sarausagi']Ah, I also saw Millenium Actress..I didn't like it as much as Perfect Blue, but still found it much better than his other work..a depressing movie though...[/quote]

Really? It's sad, but I didn't find it depressing. Bittersweet. Tragic, but uplifting. I guess it's like the movie: never just one thing.

I love Perfect Blue and Millenium Actress, I think Tokyo Godfathers is great, but a very different kind of movie, and his segment on Memories was a waste.

$3.88 is more like it. I'd grab a slew of movies for those prices. Too bad all my Wal-Marts dumped UMDs months ago. Sony :lol:

bread's done
Back