Walmart YMMV In Store Clearance Thread I (READ THE FAQs)

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Changing this to a FAQs for those that need some help getting these deals.

When I order online it shows X price for in store, but changes to Y price at checkout, what gives?
You can only do in store pickup for the clearance price if the item is available for pick up that day. If it isn't the price will be the online price instead. Sometimes the item will be shipped to that store if it is no longer at that store. It may adjust to the clearance price at pickup but it could also charge you full price for it.

Can I buy the item at one store and return / rebuy at another?
Yes but it is up to the stores discretion to allow you to get it for that stores in store price. If it is an online order, they are supposed to return it to the warehouse it came from so you will not be able to buy it back. It's YMMV on employees following this rule though.

Can I price match a Walmart clearance item at X store?
No. No store, including Walmart, PMs clearance prices. YMMV on getting PMs for these items but it is against every stores policy to do so.

I want to price match this clearance item at another Walmart, will they allow me to?
No WM (or any retailer) PMs the prices of other local stores.

BS said X of an item is in stock, but the employee said it isn't at my store, why did they lie to me?
They didn't. Sometimes items are misplaced, stolen, or the count is off. Employees are not all over the massive stock room nor do they know where every item is. Don't harass an employee or come on here saying they are keeping it for themselves. Sometimes, an item truly isn't in the store.

Why is BS always wrong?
BS is not wrong. Their information is directly from WM systems. Just like all stores, inventory and prices may be wrong for a certain store. Do not rely only on BS.

How do I find clearance items?
Go to the store and scan items, check SD, check this thread. Actually look for something you want.

Where in the store are clearance games located?

Clearance items in general can be on shelves, in dedicated clearance sections or in the stock room. For games specifically, they will be in the videogame glass cases, videogame value game isle or dedicated clearance section. It's random and depends on that stores layout / management.

What is the SKU or item number of this item?
Look it up yourself. There is a search function on this site, on BS site and you can Google the item almost 100% of the time. No one needs to spoon feed you this information and we shouldn't have 20 people asking for the same information that was already posted.

Acronyms to know.
WM = Walmart
PM = Price Match
TRU = Toysrus
BS = Brickseek
SD = Slickdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my local walmarts had Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS in stock. I took the last Y for $3. But X and OR don't show up at all on on brick seek or the app (You can usually scan the price tag through the glass) for this store and AS I was $3 yesterday and went back up to normal price today. I would assume the ones that wont show up in the system would just be manually put to normal price by the employees.

Very well said. I'm not going to fault any dog in this fight, since I can see arguments for either way. I've been guilty of coming across a super cheap item and getting that 'sales high' and buying a couple extra of em out of excitement, getting caught up in the moment. I think that's only being human. But buying a couple isn't the same as buying 20 of em. Re-sellers are a way of life, as you said. All's fair, in love and discounts. Very rarely have I found it profitable to hoard extra copies to re-sell. Maybe some people are pro's at it but in the end, I usually find it more trouble than it's worth. USUALLY. I've gone the other way in the past coupla years, and focus on trying to post about deals I see instead, on CAG. Nice feeling to help other hardcore gamers out, cause I'd hope someone else here would do the same for me.

In general, I've developed a soft spot for Jurai, because I think his heart is in the right place. A shame to see him leave...
THIS, not a reseller but definitly borderline HOARDER, so I try to post deals v/s buy on deals, since I have like 150+ PS3 games in the back catalog thanks to HONESTLY jus strolling into Target and checking out the clearance section.. NOW that my lil on is close to being potty trained I am no longer going to Target weekly for diaper runs and so that along with the previously mentioned 150+ back catalog has tempered my buying..

As far as Jurai goes, I am not sure what his deal is... 1st he SHOWBOATS thats he's a coder and has a personal Brickseek in the works, me starting to explore the world of CODING I latch on to the kid and ask him to expand on all that, more from a learning to code angle and kid dogs me HARDCORE.. Also I Didn't even know him except that I knew "someone" had DRAMA quit the Target thread, and then i found this thread and turns out that somebody is Jurai.. NOW he DRAMA quitting this thread on the same b.s.

Its like he blames US for stock being gone.. Like come on man, the peeps that could be snatching all this stuff up could be employee's or "professional" flippers that have NOTHING TO DO WITH CAG or anyone here..

Or it could just be as simple as Inventory being updated or corrected to reflect more accurately stock on hand..

I mean sure we have a couple of a$$ hats here that talk about buying 3+ of cheap items, I mean yeah it happens, but who knows, they might be buying for friends and family, ya never know..

its pretty RAME to make it a big deal and then to "ANNOUNCE" that your punishing us by no longer posting..

its like come on man.. its the nature of the beast, win some, lose some..

BOTTOM LINE IS..

Jurai no longer posting is more hurtful than helpful to the community... the ones that do this for the flip hustle will always find a way..

The regular dudes like me, that casually check CAG here and there and that would appreciate a good deal are now gonna miss out..

so thank you Jurai, thank you for basically helping the ones that anger you the most..

oNe

[attachment=31875:94e7a2b2-a37f-4a92-bcc9-3f60b5f99e10--e20AAWCq_HH5TsDMYxXfElwkg.jpg]

^^  This is the only thing worthy in CLEARANCE i saw to post about..   well except for PS4 NHL '17 for $15

any Beyblade expoerts out here?  Lil nephews had a "tournament" at their bday party last week and NOW I am intrigued, seemed super fun and can't stop thinking about them. 

ACTUALLY what really sealed the deal was this video here.. For ex. at 0:53

Man, those things spin like a son of gun, have not seen those any store.  

Anyone know what the heck those are, I mean the things that make the tops spin. 

Anyone know what the best way to get into this world is?  I would need at least 2 of the spinners and I guess some of the tops.   Prices are all over tho on Amazon so jus curious on best way to get started..

oNe

Found the following guides today (all were $3):

Prima Games Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Official Guide

sku=978109934

Super Mario Odyssey: Prima Offical Guide

sku=925719812

Random House Inc Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide

sku=296624947

Prima Games Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus CE Guide

sku=350492391

There were others out of stock but I did not have a chance to note them all. I seem to miss the majority of clearance games at this location but the guides seem to go unnoticed most of the time. I picked up the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Guide here some time ago also for a few bucks. They are on a small end-cap facing the very back of the store in this particular location. I know not penny guides (sigh)...but not too shabby.
Thanks for the heads-up! Just bought a Switch and Mario Odyssey for the wife. It took a visit to 2 Walmarts but picked up the Mario Odyssey guide for $3.

THIS, not a reseller but definitly borderline HOARDER, so I try to post deals v/s buy on deals, since I have like 150+ PS3 games in the back catalog thanks to HONESTLY jus strolling into Target and checking out the clearance section.. NOW that my lil on is close to being potty trained I am no longer going to Target weekly for diaper runs and so that along with the previously mentioned 150+ back catalog has tempered my buying..

As far as Jurai goes, I am not sure what his deal is... 1st he SHOWBOATS thats he's a coder and has a personal Brickseek in the works, me starting to explore the world of CODING I latch on to the kid and ask him to expand on all that, more from a learning to code angle and kid dogs me HARDCORE.. Also I Didn't even know him except that I knew "someone" had DRAMA quit the Target thread, and then i found this thread and turns out that somebody is Jurai.. NOW he DRAMA quitting this thread on the same b.s.

Its like he blames US for stock being gone.. Like come on man, the peeps that could be snatching all this stuff up could be employee's or "professional" flippers that have NOTHING TO DO WITH CAG or anyone here..

Or it could just be as simple as Inventory being updated or corrected to reflect more accurately stock on hand..

I mean sure we have a couple of a$$ hats here that talk about buying 3+ of cheap items, I mean yeah it happens, but who knows, they might be buying for friends and family, ya never know..

its pretty RAME to make it a big deal and then to "ANNOUNCE" that your punishing us by no longer posting..

its like come on man.. its the nature of the beast, win some, lose some..

BOTTOM LINE IS..

Jurai no longer posting is more hurtful than helpful to the community... the ones that do this for the flip hustle will always find a way..

The regular dudes like me, that casually check CAG here and there and that would appreciate a good deal are now gonna miss out..

so thank you Jurai, thank you for basically helping the ones that anger you the most..

oNe

Wait, Jurai got run off? You guys...[emoji849]

haha, well hopefully not

here's hoping he was jus messing with us?

dude was cooL and at the very least kept this and the Target thread going...

also it was a breath of fresh air that he ALSO threw in NON-video game stuff in as well.

NOW somebody ansswer me about those BEYBLADES!

oNe

haha, well hopefully not
here's hoping he was jus messing with us?
dude was cooL and at the very least kept this and the Target thread going...

also it was a breath of fresh air that he ALSO threw in NON-video game stuff in as well.

NOW somebody ansswer me about those BEYBLADES!

oNe
Please just stop

This seems to be his issue:

"Someone cleared a store out ahead of me, thanks fellow cag"

Sounds like he posted a deal before going to a store and did not get the deal, so assumed someone reading here bought up everything.

Maybe, maybe not. Win some, lose some.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire rang up as $39.99.

No other good deals in terms of clearance priced stuff.

Ah well I got a Fire TV Stick at Target for $12 so not a total wasted trip.

Sounds like he posted a deal before going to a store and did not get the deal, so assumed someone reading here bought up everything.

Ah, I didn't see that part. Yeah, not really anybody to blame but oneself in that situation.

The only store with a decent amount of the $3 games appears to have been wiped out either last night or this morning, but I unexpectedly found two of these for $89 at another store today:

0178102b911235153aa28f97f738debf.jpg

Haven't seen this at any other Walmart before, and it's got a manufacturing date of January 2019, so I'm not sure what the story is. That said, I've been looking for a UHD player that has Dolby Vision support and a second, audio only HDMI output for receivers those of us with receivers too old to pass thru HDR, so I snagged it.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=623255448

It's light on apps (just Netflix and YouTube), but if you want a UHD Blu-Ray player with more flexibility than the XB1S or X, it's well worth $89. I have my lossless audio for movies back!

Went out late Saturday night to get the one $3 game that my closest store had according to Brickseek. Of course, like always, it was nowhere to be found.

A store in Hueytown, AL decided to drop their 9 copies of Red Dead 2 to $5. According to brickseek its the only one of 3,500 stores to drop it, so congrats if you're in the Hueytown area, lol.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55048835
These little quirks about Walmart clearances tickle me. One store out of 3,500, who even made the decision to clearance it at exactly one store? Aren't most pricing decisions done by corporate? Target sometimes clearances only at a handful of stores but it's not nearly as bizarre as Walmart for some reason

Went out late Saturday night to get the one $3 game that my closest store had according to Brickseek. Of course, like always, it was nowhere to be found.
Similar story for me. Stopped by a store a little ways away (not out of my way as I was driving tin that direction anyway) that supposedly had several $1.00 copies of SSB for Wii. Not a single one to be found. Checked Brickseek later in the day and all are still supposedly there. This is just one of the reasons I don't go out of my way for Walmart clearance shit anymore. Can't remember the last time I actually had a success story.

These little quirks about Walmart clearances tickle me. One store out of 3,500, who even made the decision to clearance it at exactly one store? Aren't most pricing decisions done by corporate? Target sometimes clearances only at a handful of stores but it's not nearly as bizarre as Walmart for some reason
Not all clearances are done by corporate, some are at a store's discretion to offer a clearance price for certain inventory.

Ah, I didn't see that part. Yeah, not really anybody to blame but oneself in that situation.

The only store with a decent amount of the $3 games appears to have been wiped out either last night or this morning, but I unexpectedly found two of these for $89 at another store today:

0178102b911235153aa28f97f738debf.jpg

Haven't seen this at any other Walmart before, and it's got a manufacturing date of January 2019, so I'm not sure what the story is. That said, I've been looking for a UHD player that has Dolby Vision support and a second, audio only HDMI output for receivers those of us with receivers too old to pass thru HDR, so I snagged it.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=623255448

It's light on apps (just Netflix and YouTube), but if you want a UHD Blu-Ray player with more flexibility than the XB1S or X, it's well worth $89. I have my lossless audio for movies back!
NICE FIND, but what more exactly type of flexibility does this offer over the xboneS

Also any tips or advice for running wires thru basement for the rear Right and Lefts?

oNe

That's not a good 4K player.

It also doesn't do Dolby Vision on Sony TVs.   (It's not equipped with the low-latency DV profile that Sony uses)

I don't even know what the hell a "UBKM9" is; that's not even one of the standard LG models.  Must be some made-for-Walmart model.  You can't even find any information on it. 

It's only real purpose is to serve as an extra throwaway player for an LG OLED or TCL TV.  If you had an OLED you'd be buying a nicer player, and I'm not even sure if the DV works with the cheaper TCL.  It might be good to pair with a cheap bedroom TCL I suppose. 

It might not have even been a fellow cag member. I saw the pokemon deal on facebook before I posted it here.

Really though there could have been none there to even begin with considering how inaccurate stock listings are online for brickseek anyway.  I still remember the target 3ds game clearance and brickseek saying only smta was in stock out of the games for 5$ but I ended up finding every all but like 2 or 3 games there from the list people made.

Went to a few stores that said they had some of the games in stock for the $3 and struck out. went to another and it had pretty much all of the games, (even though bs said oos) but none came up at $3. in the end, after a few days, and hitting pretty much every wal mart in the area, my buddy and i were able to get one copy each of pokemon x, saphire, and mario. so still a pretty fun and lucrative deal. thanks to OP!

Really though there could have been none there to even begin with considering how inaccurate stock listings are online for brickseek anyway. I still remember the target 3ds game clearance and brickseek saying only smta was in stock out of the games for 5$ but I ended up finding every all but like 2 or 3 games there from the list people made.
You mean how inaccurate the data in the retailer's system is.

It's only real purpose is to serve as an extra throwaway player for an LG OLED or TCL TV.
Bingo - I've got a TCL 55" 6 series and a ~4 year old receiver that will pass thru 4K, but not HDR, so I've got my XB1X and PS4 Pro going straight to the TCL and feeding the audio back to the receiver via optical, which means the visual upgrade to 4K effectively caused and audio downgrade on my UHD and HD Blu-Rays from Dolby TrueHD or DTS-MA lossless audio to lossy Dolby Digital.

Thanks to the player having a secondary, audio-only HDMI output, it gives me lossless audio back until I upgrade my receiver, and gives me Dolby Vision playback on discs encoded with it, as the Xbox custom version of Dolby Vision does not work with the TCL 6 series (at least for now). Once I upgrade to a new receiver and speaker setup for Dolby Atmos and DTS: X, I'll worry about a nicer player, but for now it was a pleasantly cheap solution to my audio situation.

I had to ask nicely for a clerk to move around some games on the bottom shelf in the locked case but I got a $3 pokemon!

Brickseek seems mostly accurate for both stock and price from what I have personally seen.

Went to my local store today and found a bunch of games marked down. I'll list what I can remember.

Switch $10 each

WWE 2K18 

RBI 18 Baseball

NBA 2K18

PS4

The Last Guardian $7

Agents of Mayhem $7

Dynasty Warriors 9 $5

Steep $10

Monster Energy Supercross $10

Prey $10

Bingo - I've got a TCL 55" 6 series and a ~4 year old receiver that will pass thru 4K, but not HDR, so I've got my XB1X and PS4 Pro going straight to the TCL and feeding the audio back to the receiver via optical, which means the visual upgrade to 4K effectively caused and audio downgrade on my UHD and HD Blu-Rays from Dolby TrueHD or DTS-MA lossless audio to lossy Dolby Digital.

Thanks to the player having a secondary, audio-only HDMI output, it gives me lossless audio back until I upgrade my receiver, and gives me Dolby Vision playback on discs encoded with it, as the Xbox custom version of Dolby Vision does not work with the TCL 6 series (at least for now). Once I upgrade to a new receiver and speaker setup for Dolby Atmos and DTS: X, I'll worry about a nicer player, but for now it was a pleasantly cheap solution to my audio situation.
how do you like the TCL 6 Series TV. I'm thinking of picking one up for HDR but I'm not sure I want to deal with the panel lottery it seems to have.

how do you like the TCL 6 Series TV. I'm thinking of picking one up for HDR but I'm not sure I want to deal with the panel lottery it seems to have.
I can't say the the "panel lottery" thing is overblown, but I can say that the one I bought from Best Buy ~3 months ago has had zero problems out of the gate with banding, cloudiness, etc. It blows away the 55" Samsung NU8000 I tried out first, which given the price difference between the two is pretty remarkable.

TCLs are good for the money, but they only have a native 60hz refresh rate.  Their picture is good enough, but they don't handle motion well.  They really are a Netflix TV; not the best for playing video games or disc movies.

If its not FALD like the 6 series, you are more likely to get one with flashlighting. So check it in store first or make sure to return right away if you find issues.

TCLs are good for the money, but they only have a native 60hz refresh rate. Their picture is good enough, but they don't handle motion well. They really are a Netflix TV; not the best for playing video games or disc movies.
Stop spewing nonsense. They have excellent response time with very low motion blur. Check reviews. Not to mention the lowest input lag of any major brand. Almost all high end tvs don't do 120hz at over 1080p anyway and if you're talking about screen sizes 55>, then resolutions that low look heinous. You're either confusing motion interpolation with true 120/144hz gaming or being disingenuous. There's a reason 40+ inch 144hz 4k monitors cost more than Oled tvs.

The 2017 oleds were the first ones to do 120hz gaming and it's not great. My 120hz 2016 B6 Oled doesnt even do 120refresh with games, despite being a true 120hz panel

TCLs are good for the money, but they only have a native 60hz refresh rate. Their picture is good enough, but they don't handle motion well. They really are a Netflix TV; not the best for playing video games or disc movies.
Wut? The most expensive branded TV's don't do more than 60hz and if they do it's usually some form of the fake 120hz the only TVS in recent time doing more HZ is the recent Nvidia's BFGD displays

Went searching for $3 Evil Within, which was supposedly in stock. There were 100+ games stacked and locked behind glass but I didn't want to bother asking.

But I did score an elusive $0.03 copy of The Wolf Among Us for XB1. Waited until the assistant manager left before ringing it up just in case they denied a sale, especially with a $14 clearance tag on the front. Just saw the case has a little damage, still worth it.

Went searching for $3 Evil Within, which was supposedly in stock. There were 100+ games stacked and locked behind glass but I didn't want to bother asking.

But I did score an elusive $0.03 copy of The Wolf Among Us for XB1. Waited until the assistant manager left before ringing it up just in case they denied a sale, especially with a $14 clearance tag on the front. Just saw the case has a little damage, still worth it.
I found a store with Evil Within in stock. I declined to buy it though, you can tell it was resealed and didn’t have Y fold shrink wrap.

It might not have even been a fellow cag member. I saw the pokemon deal on facebook before I posted it here.
eXACTLY but for whatever reason he always blames us..

hoping he resurrects himself on...oh lets say, perhaps a MEIJER clearance thread?

We jus got one in our area so could use the homie's daily clearance links..

oNe

Here's a collection of (most of) the cheap clearance stuff that's been mentioned recently. As always, all credit goes to the original posters...all items are $3 unless otherwise noted.
:ps4:
Agents of Mayhem ($7)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52736995
Battlefield 1: Revolution Edition ($7.99)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Battlefield-1-Revolution-Edition-Electronic-Arts-PlayStation-4-014633738193/56032767?u1=&oid=223073.7200&wmlspartner=PxE*ot9VSWM&sourceid=01378621053492000739&affillinktype=14&veh=aff
Call of Duty: WWII ($9.99)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Call-of-Duty-WWII-Activision-PlayStation-4-047875881525/613216937

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=36883863

Dynasty Warriors 9 ($5)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=963257425
Eve: Valkyrie ($8)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54791559
Everybody's Golf ($4)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=353497315
The Evil Within
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=26096327

Final Fantasy XV: Deluxe Edition ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=51008080

God of War III Remastered ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=44665433

Grand Turismo Sport: Limited Edition ($19.93)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52386301

Gravity Rush 2 ($9.88)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52730200

Horizon: Zero Dawn ($5)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49869069

The Hunter: Call of the Wild ($15)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56066399
Knack
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=25710673
The Last Guardian ($7)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49869067
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 ($5)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55811274
Monster Energy Supercross ($10)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=759212071

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Premium Edition ($29.83)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=354505048

Nioh ($1)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55171751

No Man's Sky ($9.88)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=50179422

The Order 1866 ($9.99)
https://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Order-1886-Sony-PlayStation-4-711719100034/26464936?u1=&oid=223073.7200&wmlspartner=PxE*ot9VSWM&sourceid=32601404411753835556&affillinktype=14&veh=aff

Rayman Legends

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=33859470

Resident Evil Origins Collection ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=48981780

Sonic Forces ($5)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=251641015
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness ($8)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=51686562
Steep ($10)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=52599737

Wasteland 2: Director's Cut ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46388831

Wipeout Omega Collection ($9.88)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55701694

Wolfenstein: The New Order
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=26096329
:xb1:
Alien: Isolation
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=34516906
The Evil Within
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=26096326
Pillars of Eternity ($2)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=56031090
Quantum Break
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=49302424
Red Dead Redemption 2 ($5)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55048835

Resident Evil Origins Collection ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=48981778

Shape Up

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=37652842

Trackmania Turbo ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45630794

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=26096328
:switch:
NBA 2K18 ($10)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=55806924
RBI Baseball '18 ($10)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=722010219
South Park: The Fractured But Whole ($7.50)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=430207906
WWE 2K18 ($10)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=56066398
:wiiu:
Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations ($5)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=44910190

Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=45736668

Darksiders: Warmastered Edition ($7)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54069002

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse ($7)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=42895057

The Legend of Kay Anniversary ($5)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43344548

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD w/ Wolf Link Amiibo ($29)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=48173942

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham ($5)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=37202054

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45736670

New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46368175
Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=24698039

Paper Mario: Color Splash ($29)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=53966164

Pokken Tournament ($29)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=50775502

Rodea: The Sky Soldier

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43942524

Runbow: Deluxe Edition

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=53057414

Splatoon ($5)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43086178

Super Mario Maker ($5)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=45725079

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=39127358

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE ($29)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=50382777

Wipeout 3

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=21125921

The Wonderful 101
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=24622515

Xenoblade Chronicles X ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43086179

:ps3:

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=14222425

Bioshock: Ultimate Rapture Edition ($5)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=22098323

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy ($10)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=50878479

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=36883866

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition ($7)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=24412702
Farming Simulator '15 ($7)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=44723847

Game of Thrones ($1)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=19498337

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=47431935

God of War: Ascension

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=22991508

Gran Turismo 6

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=24552983

The Last of Us
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=21092462

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=23014829

M.A.G.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=11040487

Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare ($7)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=15270727

Resistance 3

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=15609378

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=10660527

Thief

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=34722331

Ultimate Action Triple Pack (Just Cause 2, Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider) [$5]

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=43383382

Uncharted 1 & 2 Double Pack

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=17126163

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=24603501

:360:

Aliens: Colonial Marines

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=20440165

Alice: Madness Returns ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=15540499

Borderlands Triple Pack ($7)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=48175135

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=36883864

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=17242715

Halo 4

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=20754044

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=872141030

Portal 2

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=37239322

Rockstar Games Collection ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=21920504

Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=10660531

Zoo Tycoon

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=265504134

:wii:

The Amazing Spider-Man ($5)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=19424639

Gunblade NY and LA Machine Guns: Arcade Hits Pack ($10)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=14321865

Just Dance: Disney Party 2 ($7)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=46271653
New Super Mario Bros. ($1)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=11991871

The Sims 3

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=14562210

Super Smash Bros. Brawl ($1)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=6527131
:3ds:

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer ($7)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45725108

Fantasy Life
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=38580150

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=48173943

Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=21089534

New Super Mario Bros. 2
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=21096071
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D ($2)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=49911797

The Legend of Zelda: TriForce Heroes ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45736671

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=37688623

Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=24412709

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire ($1)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=37202057

Pokemon Art Academy

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=37202060

Pokemon Omega Ruby ($1)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=37202055
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=22880482
Pokemon X
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=24622516
Pokemon Y
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=24622518
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=21608445

Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=37688629

Rabbids Rumble

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=20440161

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil's Survivor 2 ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=17126161

Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=45934208

Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal ($1)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=37502046

Sonic Generations

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=17615837

Style Savvy: Trendsetters ($9)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=21608442

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=37688626
Tomodachi Life ($5)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=54315534

:ds:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story ($15)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=11983417

:pc:

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire ($9.93)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=640065776

Recore: Definitive Edition ($9.93)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=285840441

Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Edition ($9.93)

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=672671946
Strategy Guides
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Collector's Edition Guide (Prima)
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=104445151
Prima Games Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Official Guide
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=978109934
Prima Games Wolfenstein Ii: The New Colossus Ce Gd
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=350492391
Random House Inc Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Guide
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=296624947
Super Mario Odyssey: Prima Official Guide
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=925719812

Super Mario Odyssey: Collector's Edition

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=664286312

Happy hunting, CAGs! Would LOVE to find some of these jewels in the wild, but SoCal Walmart clearance is notoriously bad...even the ones that are supposedly in-stock (or limited stock) are rarely there when I search for them. Really hoping to find some cheap Wii/Wii U stuff as I got a like-new 32GB black Wii U recently and was hoping to get some of the good Nintendo games for my library. Let's see what happens! :D

bread's done
Back