Walmart YMMV In Store Clearance Thread I (READ THE FAQs)

ThatOneGuyWho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Changing this to a FAQs for those that need some help getting these deals.

When I order online it shows X price for in store, but changes to Y price at checkout, what gives?
You can only do in store pickup for the clearance price if the item is available for pick up that day. If it isn't the price will be the online price instead. Sometimes the item will be shipped to that store if it is no longer at that store. It may adjust to the clearance price at pickup but it could also charge you full price for it.

Can I buy the item at one store and return / rebuy at another?
Yes but it is up to the stores discretion to allow you to get it for that stores in store price. If it is an online order, they are supposed to return it to the warehouse it came from so you will not be able to buy it back. It's YMMV on employees following this rule though.

Can I price match a Walmart clearance item at X store?
No. No store, including Walmart, PMs clearance prices. YMMV on getting PMs for these items but it is against every stores policy to do so.

I want to price match this clearance item at another Walmart, will they allow me to?
No WM (or any retailer) PMs the prices of other local stores.

BS said X of an item is in stock, but the employee said it isn't at my store, why did they lie to me?
They didn't. Sometimes items are misplaced, stolen, or the count is off. Employees are not all over the massive stock room nor do they know where every item is. Don't harass an employee or come on here saying they are keeping it for themselves. Sometimes, an item truly isn't in the store.

Why is BS always wrong?
BS is not wrong. Their information is directly from WM systems. Just like all stores, inventory and prices may be wrong for a certain store. Do not rely only on BS.

How do I find clearance items?
Go to the store and scan items, check SD, check this thread. Actually look for something you want.

Where in the store are clearance games located?

Clearance items in general can be on shelves, in dedicated clearance sections or in the stock room. For games specifically, they will be in the videogame glass cases, videogame value game isle or dedicated clearance section. It's random and depends on that stores layout / management.

What is the SKU or item number of this item?
Look it up yourself. There is a search function on this site, on BS site and you can Google the item almost 100% of the time. No one needs to spoon feed you this information and we shouldn't have 20 people asking for the same information that was already posted.

Acronyms to know.
WM = Walmart
PM = Price Match
TRU = Toysrus
BS = Brickseek
SD = Slickdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, no, someone might have taken advantage of Walmart?  The huge manatees of it all!

In other news, I saw someone posting in a FB group with tons of stuff on clearance at their store, but I couldn't confirm any of it locally on Brickseek.  And since I live in the grundle of the USA, I wasn't going to risk the 'rona to go find out.

Anyone else see a volley of new clearance out?

Oh, no, someone might have taken advantage of Walmart? The huge manatees of it all!

In other news, I saw someone posting in a FB group with tons of stuff on clearance at their store, but I couldn't confirm any of it locally on Brickseek. And since I live in the grundle of the USA, I wasn't going to risk the 'rona to go find out.

Anyone else see a volley of new clearance out?
:rofl: "grundle of the USA"

There is a WM on my way home from work I could scope out, but for some reason it seems the PA Walmarts around me have a pretty small gaming section, with no "spillover" really floating at the bottom of the cases, where as the NJ ones typically have a lot more spillover.

Any titles you can call out or PM me that I could brickseek around or look out for?

Based on the photo:

AssCreed Valhalla (PS5) - $5
Hitman 3 (PS5) - $5
Mafia DE (PS4) - $5
AssCreed Odyssey (PS4) - $5
Scarlet Nexus (PS4) - $10
Scarlet Nexus (PS5) - $10
Persona 5 Royal (PS4) - $10
Hot Wheels Unleashed (PS5) - $10
Oddworld Soulstorm (PS5) -$10

Doom Eternal (PS4) - $15.50
Control Ultimate Edition (PS5) - $10
Kingdom Hearts Music Game (PS4) - $10

Games on their side and I cannot see the sticker:
Outriders (PS5)
Resident Evil 3 (PS4)
Skater XL (PS4)
Dirt 5 (PS4)

John Wick Hex (PS4)
Tribes Midgard (PS4)

There's more, but I am too lazy to type out every game.  But those would be highlights.

Based on the photo:

AssCreed Valhalla (PS5) - $5
Hitman 3 (PS5) - $5
Mafia DE (PS4) - $5
AssCreed Odyssey (PS4) - $5
Scarlet Nexus (PS4) - $10
Scarlet Nexus (PS5) - $10
Persona 5 Royal (PS4) - $10
Hot Wheels Unleashed (PS5) - $10
Oddworld Soulstorm (PS5) -$10

Doom Eternal (PS4) - $15.50
Control Ultimate Edition (PS5) - $10
Kingdom Hearts Music Game (PS4) - $10

Games on their side and I cannot see the sticker:
Outriders (PS5)
Resident Evil 3 (PS4)
Skater XL (PS4)
Dirt 5 (PS4)

John Wick Hex (PS4)
Tribes Midgard (PS4)

There's more, but I am too lazy to type out every game. But those would be highlights.

[SIZE=9pt]One last question.

In the picture(s) did they all have yellow clearance tags on them? I know there was a post about an amazing game blowout where pretty much "everything" was 15$ or less at one guy's walmart a few pages back in this thread, but it seemed pretty limited to that one store, and all games were actually marked (rare around me, everything I bought on WM Clearance was not marked at all - or if it is its not much of a deal)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Brickseek by me is actually showing "no results" for scarlet nexus or hitman (which I know there are plenty of copies around of) but Oddworld : Soulstream and control are coming up full price everywhere around me. [/SIZE]

Here are some toy and holiday clearance to look out for that we've found over the last 2 weeks.

$36.00 AT&T Motorola Moto G Play, 32GB, Flash Gray - Prepaid Smartphone

$2.00 Just Play CoComelon Deluxe Build-A-Vehicle Set, Preschool Ages 18 month

$2.00 Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures Supreme Leader Kylo Ren 5-Inch Figure

$3.73 Barbie Beach Doll, Blonde Hair, with USA Flag Swimsuit

$5.00 Just Play Disney’s Lilo & Stitch Plush Collector Set, 5-Piece Set, Stuffed Animals, Alien, Preschool Ages 3 up

$5.00 PAW Patrol, Chase Larger Than Life Movie Vehicle (Walmart Exclusive)

$13.00 Disney Raya And The Last Dragon 6 inch Raya And Crew Shrimp Boat Petite Playset, Includes Raya, Sisu And Bou Dolls, Shrimporium Boat And 10 Accessories

$15.00 LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar 76390 Christmas Gift for Kids (274 Pieces)

$25.00 Rainbow High Large Doll - My Runway Friend, Amaya Raine Special Edition Fashion Doll in an all new size (24-inches tall) with 14-inches of long Multicolored Rainbow hair & 25+ Accessories. Ages 6-12

$25.00 Monster Jam, Official Mega Grave Digger All-Terrain Remote Control Monster Truck with Lights, 1: 6 Scale, Kids Toys for Boys

$40.00 Batman, Bat-Tech Batcave, Giant Transforming Playset

$50.00 Lalaloopsy Sew Royal Princess Party 8 Pack - Crumpet & Teacup Hearts + Suzette & Mimi La Sweet, 8 Princess Dolls (Classic + Littles + Minis) + 6 Pets & Tiara, Reusable Castle Package, Ages 3-103

$99.00 Genesis 26" V2100 Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike, Slate Gray

$185.00 Power Wheels Dune Racer Extreme Green Ride On Vehicle

$30.00 Duo™ 6 Quart Multi-Cooker: Red Stainless Steel

$50.00 Ninja Foodi NeverDull Essential 10-Piece Knife Block Set with Built-in Sharpener System (K12010)

$30.00 Sun Joe SPX2688-MAX Electric Pressure Washer , 13-Amp , 2050 PSI MAX , 1.8 GPM MAX

$98.00 HART 20-Volt Cordless 6-Tool Combo Kit (1) 4.0Ah & (1) 1.5Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries, Charger and Storage Bag

$69.50 Baby Trend Flamingo EZ Ride Jogger Travel System, Flamingo Pink

$60.00 Pioneer Car Audio Bundle | MVH-S320 Touchscreen Receiver and (4) 6.5" Coaxial Speakers (200W) | In-Dash Single Din Digital Media and Bluetooth & Smart Sync | MXT-S3266BT

$0.73 Febreze Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Fresh-Baked Vanilla 8.8 Fl Oz

$0.73 Febreze Small Spaces Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Apple, 1 ct

$0.99 Febreze Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Forest, 8.8 Fl Oz

$0.85 L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Conditioner, 12.6 fl. oz.

$1.49 Herbal Essences bio:renew White Grapefruit & Mint Naked Volume Shampoo, 20.2 Fl Oz

[SIZE=9pt]One last question.

In the picture(s) did they all have yellow clearance tags on them? I know there was a post about an amazing game blowout where pretty much "everything" was 15$ or less at one guy's walmart a few pages back in this thread, but it seemed pretty limited to that one store, and all games were actually marked (rare around me, everything I bought on WM Clearance was not marked at all - or if it is its not much of a deal)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Brickseek by me is actually showing "no results" for scarlet nexus or hitman (which I know there are plenty of copies around of) but Oddworld : Soulstream and control are coming up full price everywhere around me. [/SIZE]
They all had Clearance tags, on at the least the ones that were front facing.

Here are some toy and holiday clearance to look out for that we've found over the last 2 weeks.

$36.00 AT&T Motorola Moto G Play, 32GB, Flash Gray - Prepaid Smartphone

$2.00 Just Play CoComelon Deluxe Build-A-Vehicle Set, Preschool Ages 18 month

$2.00 Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures Supreme Leader Kylo Ren 5-Inch Figure

$3.73 Barbie Beach Doll, Blonde Hair, with USA Flag Swimsuit

$5.00 Just Play Disney’s Lilo & Stitch Plush Collector Set, 5-Piece Set, Stuffed Animals, Alien, Preschool Ages 3 up

$5.00 PAW Patrol, Chase Larger Than Life Movie Vehicle (Walmart Exclusive)

$13.00 Disney Raya And The Last Dragon 6 inch Raya And Crew Shrimp Boat Petite Playset, Includes Raya, Sisu And Bou Dolls, Shrimporium Boat And 10 Accessories

$15.00 LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar 76390 Christmas Gift for Kids (274 Pieces)

$25.00 Rainbow High Large Doll - My Runway Friend, Amaya Raine Special Edition Fashion Doll in an all new size (24-inches tall) with 14-inches of long Multicolored Rainbow hair & 25+ Accessories. Ages 6-12

$25.00 Monster Jam, Official Mega Grave Digger All-Terrain Remote Control Monster Truck with Lights, 1: 6 Scale, Kids Toys for Boys

$40.00 Batman, Bat-Tech Batcave, Giant Transforming Playset

$50.00 Lalaloopsy Sew Royal Princess Party 8 Pack - Crumpet & Teacup Hearts + Suzette & Mimi La Sweet, 8 Princess Dolls (Classic + Littles + Minis) + 6 Pets & Tiara, Reusable Castle Package, Ages 3-103

$99.00 Genesis 26" V2100 Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike, Slate Gray

$185.00 Power Wheels Dune Racer Extreme Green Ride On Vehicle

$30.00 Duo™ 6 Quart Multi-Cooker: Red Stainless Steel

$50.00 Ninja Foodi NeverDull Essential 10-Piece Knife Block Set with Built-in Sharpener System (K12010)

$30.00 Sun Joe SPX2688-MAX Electric Pressure Washer , 13-Amp , 2050 PSI MAX , 1.8 GPM MAX

$98.00 HART 20-Volt Cordless 6-Tool Combo Kit (1) 4.0Ah & (1) 1.5Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries, Charger and Storage Bag

$69.50 Baby Trend Flamingo EZ Ride Jogger Travel System, Flamingo Pink

$60.00 Pioneer Car Audio Bundle | MVH-S320 Touchscreen Receiver and (4) 6.5" Coaxial Speakers (200W) | In-Dash Single Din Digital Media and Bluetooth & Smart Sync | MXT-S3266BT

$0.73 Febreze Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Fresh-Baked Vanilla 8.8 Fl Oz

$0.73 Febreze Small Spaces Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Apple, 1 ct

$0.99 Febreze Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Forest, 8.8 Fl Oz

$0.85 L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Conditioner, 12.6 fl. oz.

$1.49 Herbal Essences bio:renew White Grapefruit & Mint Naked Volume Shampoo, 20.2 Fl Oz
How easy is it to get that moto g play unlocked? Need a few for family.

I figure I post this here rather than it's own thread as it has come & gone quickly numerous times already.  Anyhow Walmart.com has Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch for $5.87 again.

Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch

Jump on it while you can before it's gone again.

One last question.

In the picture(s) did they all have yellow clearance tags on them? I know there was a post about an amazing game blowout where pretty much "everything" was 15$ or less at one guy's walmart a few pages back in this thread, but it seemed pretty limited to that one store, and all games were actually marked (rare around me, everything I bought on WM Clearance was not marked at all - or if it is its not much of a deal)

Brickseek by me is actually showing "no results" for scarlet nexus or hitman (which I know there are plenty of copies around of) but Oddworld : Soulstream and control are coming up full price everywhere around me.
Yeah my does the same now which was fine last month and mayber earlier in the month. Guess I'll go back into the walmart and try to scan scarlet nexus because brickseek is trash for me

$36.00 AT&T Motorola Moto G Play, 32GB, Flash Gray - Prepaid Smartphone

$2.00 Just Play CoComelon Deluxe Build-A-Vehicle Set, Preschool Ages 18 month
$2.00 Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures Supreme Leader Kylo Ren 5-Inch Figure
$3.73 Barbie Beach Doll, Blonde Hair, with USA Flag Swimsuit
$5.00 Just Play Disney’s Lilo & Stitch Plush Collector Set, 5-Piece Set, Stuffed Animals, Alien, Preschool Ages 3 up
$5.00 PAW Patrol, Chase Larger Than Life Movie Vehicle (Walmart Exclusive)
$13.00 Disney Raya And The Last Dragon 6 inch Raya And Crew Shrimp Boat Petite Playset, Includes Raya, Sisu And Bou Dolls, Shrimporium Boat And 10 Accessories
$15.00 LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar 76390 Christmas Gift for Kids (274 Pieces)
$25.00 Rainbow High Large Doll - My Runway Friend, Amaya Raine Special Edition Fashion Doll in an all new size (24-inches tall) with 14-inches of long Multicolored Rainbow hair & 25+ Accessories. Ages 6-12
$25.00 Monster Jam, Official Mega Grave Digger All-Terrain Remote Control Monster Truck with Lights, 1: 6 Scale, Kids Toys for Boys
$40.00 Batman, Bat-Tech Batcave, Giant Transforming Playset
$50.00 Lalaloopsy Sew Royal Princess Party 8 Pack - Crumpet & Teacup Hearts + Suzette & Mimi La Sweet, 8 Princess Dolls (Classic + Littles + Minis) + 6 Pets & Tiara, Reusable Castle Package, Ages 3-103
$99.00 Genesis 26" V2100 Men's Dual Suspension Mountain Bike, Slate Gray

$30.00 Duo™ 6 Quart Multi-Cooker: Red Stainless Steel
$50.00 Ninja Foodi NeverDull Essential 10-Piece Knife Block Set with Built-in Sharpener System (K12010)

$30.00 Sun Joe SPX2688-MAX Electric Pressure Washer , 13-Amp , 2050 PSI MAX , 1.8 GPM MAX
$98.00 HART 20-Volt Cordless 6-Tool Combo Kit (1) 4.0Ah & (1) 1.5Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries, Charger and Storage Bag

$69.50 Baby Trend Flamingo EZ Ride Jogger Travel System, Flamingo Pink

$60.00 Pioneer Car Audio Bundle | MVH-S320 Touchscreen Receiver and (4) 6.5" Coaxial Speakers (200W) | In-Dash Single Din Digital Media and Bluetooth & Smart Sync | MXT-S3266BT

$0.73 Febreze Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Fresh-Baked Vanilla 8.8 Fl Oz
$0.73 Febreze Small Spaces Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Apple, 1 ct
$0.99 Febreze Odor-Eliminating Air Freshener, Forest, 8.8 Fl Oz

$0.85 L'Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Conditioner, 12.6 fl. oz.
$1.49 Herbal Essences bio:renew White Grapefruit & Mint Naked Volume Shampoo, 20.2 Fl Oz
Thank you, good sir! Got myself the $98 tool six pack. They ain't DeWalt but that price is damn good.

Had some success today all Xbox One:

Lego Marvel  super Heroes 2 $5

Just Cause 3 $3

Sonic Forces $5

Project Cars 3 $5

Ace Combat 7 $7.50

Scarlet Nexus $12.50

DMC5 SE $15

There were others I didnt grab

Skate XL $5

ESO $5

Gears Tactics $10

Fifa 20 $5

Falconeer $10

Games I saw but didnt grab:

Persona 5 Strikers PS4 $12

Neo TWEWY PS4 $10

Oddworld:Soulstorm PS4 $10

Scarlet Nexus PS5 $12.50

Aliens Fire Team Elite PS4 $10

Aliens Fire Team Elite PS5 $12.50

Nioh 2 PS4 $5 (Did not scan $2)

PAw Patrol game for PS4 $5

There were others but nothing I remember 

So others are seeing scarlet nexus as a low clearance. Gonna have to scan that next time I go to walmart then. Brickseek dont work anymore for my area anymore. Stupid "No results found in the searched area" hiding location trick dont work. Do I have to have the app or is it because the website sucks.

Went back to my honey hole walmart from the other week, scooped up pkmn ultra sun and ultra moon for 9$ each, snagged the last copy of nioh 2 ($2) another copy of overcooked ps5 ($4) and puyo puyo tetris 2 ($4)

Guy was busy so i didn't get to fully "double check" the cages behind the register, but had a woman help me price check about 5 games in the cases. Xenoblade DE (switch) Oddworld , Scarlet Nexus, Control, godfall (ps5) nier replicant (ps4), and everything came up full price.

Bravo they let you ride with the restricted title. My stores don’t play about that
I saw DMC 5 at a local store but left it there in case someone else wants it. Were you still interested in trading for it? I don't remember your situation but I seem to recall you tried to trade it for Nioh or whatever but got scammed. Did you solve that problem? I can go back and check if you're still interested. I don't mind helping another fellow CAG out.

I saw DMC 5 at a local store but left it there in case someone else wants it. Were you still interested in trading for it? I don't remember your situation but I seem to recall you tried to trade it for Nioh or whatever but got scammed. Did you solve that problem? I can go back and check if you're still interested. I don't mind helping another fellow CAG out.
Still living in your parents basement cheapest ?

Would love to get another ride-on for my kids before they're too big for it.
Brickseek has it listed in my area at most stores for around $230, with two stores nearby out-of-stock priced at $25.

Don't have much expertise in the world of clearance purchasing/returning, so figured I should ask you guys before I try this..

Was wondering if I could buy it at the $230 store, return it to the $25 store (so they have stock), and re-purchase at the $25 store for the $25 price? Would I be able to get it for $25 or would they charge me the $230?

Would love to get another ride-on for my kids before they're too big for it.
Brickseek has it listed in my area at most stores for around $230, with two stores nearby out-of-stock priced at $25.

Don't have much expertise in the world of clearance purchasing/returning, so figured I should ask you guys before I try this..

Was wondering if I could buy it at the $230 store, return it to the $25 store (so they have stock), and re-purchase at the $25 store for the $25 price? Would I be able to get it for $25 or would they charge me the $230?
depends on the store. some stores won't sell it back to you and will make you wait for it to go back on the floor

Anybody else using the Razor Mamba mouse that was on clearance last year? Mine didn't even last the year and the buttons are already malfunctioning.

Razor products are notorious for that,  oddly enough sometimes running a firmware update fixes it(it did on my double clicking issue), so it's worth a try but yeah their life span is awful.

Razor products are notorious for that, oddly enough sometimes running a firmware update fixes it(it did on my double clicking issue), so it's worth a try but yeah their life span is awful.
Yeah... That's why you use the warranty as provided. I purchased an Deathadder v2 Pro last year on Amazon Warehouse Deals, and it held up pretty well. I recently purchased the BlackWidow v3 Mini that came box damaged. Only purchased because I can use both items on one USB dongle.

Seen quite a few copies locally, Brickseek shows everything at full price, in store scans (app or with the assistance of an employee) have also been the same sadly. 

Can someone give me the link to scarlet nexus ps5 and see if it works like that cause going myself scarlet and tales never show stores.
Nexus used to work for me. The last few weeks it doesn't anymore. Similar for target brickseek, it doesn't show any discount prices anymore, only MSRP.

Heavy YMMV, but I know a lot of the "older clearance games" that I was able to pick up a few weeks back all showed limited stock at my honey hole walmart, the price was accurate too. As we learned they were hiding in the cages. So it does work, but I have no idea the inner workings of how/when/why certain games stop showing up on Brickseek. It seems to be pretty accurate on pricing though, so if its showing full price, its probably still full price at those stores?

I'm thankful I was able to get Walmart to price match their website back in December and got Nier Replacant for around $15. Could be worth trying if you see something on Walmart.com for a good price and you can't pick it up in store.

I feel like that was a stroke of luck and an employee who either doesn't care or doesn't know better.

I would think that was probably a copy shipping from another seller/not fulfilled by walmart - and again I would think they would only price match stuff they actually are supplying.

But again, that is why this whole thread is YMMV, a lot of us here get lucky and bend the rules even if its technically outside of Wally world's policy.

Over the past week, I've found and got Oddworld Soulstorm for $10 on both PS4/PS5, Scarlet Nexus on PS4 for $15 and PS5 for $5, and PGA Tour 2K21 for $5 on PS4.

Other than that, I think I've seen a boatload of Fifa 21 and Just Dance 2021, that Hot Wheels PS5 game, and a few others, they tend to put stuff out rather randomly in my area so you can't really tell when to go lol

Over the past week, I've found and got Oddworld Soulstorm for $10 on both PS4/PS5, Scarlet Nexus on PS4 for $15 and PS5 for $5, and PGA Tour 2K21 for $5 on PS4.

Other than that, I think I've seen a boatload of Fifa 21 and Just Dance 2021, that Hot Wheels PS5 game, and a few others, they tend to put stuff out rather randomly in my area so you can't really tell when to go lol
Bugging you with the same curiosity as likely everyone else here. Does Oddworld show up at $10 on brickseek near you? Is it limited to one store?

Just trying to pin this down lol wouldn't mind copies of both scarlet nexus and oddworld for myself for cheaps

one of my local stores just brought out old stock today.  Was able to get a copy of planet coaster $4.50 PS5, Monster Supercross 4 PS5 $3 and Control Ultimate Edition Xbox $3

* was old clearance that has been going on the past few month*

May see some other stores doing the same they are trying to clear out stuff for 1st of the year.

Bugging you with the same curiosity as likely everyone else here. Does Oddworld show up at $10 on brickseek near you? Is it limited to one store?

Just trying to pin this down lol wouldn't mind copies of both scarlet nexus and oddworld for myself for cheaps
It's been bouncing around near me. The store i got it for $10 from shows OOS @ $42 now (though I swear they had it yesterday). Other stores near me are showing OOS at $5 and $20 respectively.

Dunno if the store i bought from was a temporary drop or if that store is just hinky with BS on pricing.

It's been bouncing around near me. The store i got it for $10 from shows OOS @ $42 now (though I swear they had it yesterday). Other stores near me are showing OOS at $5 and $20 respectively.

Dunno if the store i bought from was a temporary drop or if that store is just hinky with BS on pricing.
Oddworld and Nexus for PS5 have been on my want list for a little while. Oddworld is MRSP everywhere and Nexus shows not found on brickseek anymore.

Oddworld and Nexus for PS5 have been on my want list for a little while. Oddworld is MRSP everywhere and Nexus shows not found on brickseek anymore.
Nexus is only showing up at two stores near me. In stock for $20 at one, OOS for $5 at a store further away.

The other three area stores, including where I got mine, aren't showing up.

In my experience if something doesn't show up on Brickseek, that means it's full price. I don't think there has been a single time that I found a game at a Walmart that was on clearance and didn't show as such on Brickseek

In my experience if something doesn't show up on Brickseek, that means it's full price. I don't think there has been a single time that I found a game at a Walmart that was on clearance and didn't show as such on Brickseek
Na cause I went into a walmart and scanned tales of arise and it says $37 but its not showing nothing on BS like scarlet nexus.
Heard sometimes the store might stop certain games from being shown on site but I doubt it, it doesnt sound right. Its pretty annoying not being able to check for deals on certain games.

My experience has been a mixed bag with brickseek. stuff they say isn't in stock I find, stuff that they say is in stock I don't. Prices not being right either higher or lower than what they list. Items that they can't find the price for at all.

My experience has been a mixed bag with brickseek. stuff they say isn't in stock I find, stuff that they say is in stock I don't. Prices not being right either higher or lower than what they list. Items that they can't find the price for at all.
we all know that, that why you check anyways. The problems about everyone is having is the not shown in area error.
By the way is there another site like brickseek?

I should clarify I was talking about when Brickseek says "no results found" or doesn't return a result for a certain store. I have indeed found games plenty of times that were said to be out of stock.

But not once have I found a game, checked it on Brickseek, it returned no results, and I price checked it and it was on clearance. No result basically means it's MSRP

Nexus is only showing up at two stores near me. In stock for $20 at one, OOS for $5 at a store further away.
The other three area stores, including where I got mine, aren't showing up.
Pretty much case in point here, the only two stores showing a result are the ones where it's been marked down.

My point is pretty much if you're getting no results you don't have to worry that the game is secretly on clearance and just not showing up on Brickseek. If it's on clearance it will show up

Good luck bros

Pretty much case in point here, the only two stores showing a result are the ones where it's been marked down.

My point is pretty much if you're getting no results you don't have to worry that the game is secretly on clearance and just not showing up on Brickseek. If it's on clearance it will show up

Good luck bros
Then why the hell nothing isnt showing on brickseek for tales but I go in the store and it scans for $37 on walmart app.

bread's done
Back