Walmarts across the country getting healthy stocks of PS4s on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Nintendonly

CAGiversary!
http://www.gaming-age.com/2013/12/walmart-getting-largest-shipment-yet-ps4s-sunday-dec-15th/

Keep in mind that some Walmarts have already received their allotted stocks and have already put them onto sales floors. When a retailer says that they are going to have X product on Y day, that's because they are holding whatever they have already received in their backrooms until that day, and not all stores follow that rule. This was a big problem during the Wii's initial hype and it's a great marketing tactic that ups demand.

Can't wait to get a PS4, though I'm waiting for a bundle or some exclusive games to come out.

Question for everyone jumping on the PS4 now... I'm curious as to what is making you buy it now, Killzone, Knack, the camera, or just hype? All of us are gamers and have current consoles, and all major games are out on every console at the moment, so there's currently only a small amount of content you would be missing.
Honestly I probably could've waited but my wife gave me the okay to buy a new console and she would probably forget next year

I preordered the PS4 after E3.  I thought Knack and KZ would be my go to's.  Instead I played tons of NFS: R and ACIV on it.  I also scrounged the money to pick up the XB1.  They changed their policies and honestly, I prefer it's launch titles.  Sony has yet to do me wrong though.  I also got the PS Camera but it got unplugged after a hotmic on NFS:R.  No excuse to have me on and talking to people without notifying me.  That's a BIG no no.

bread's done
Back