Want : 12 Month Xbox Live Gold Code, 360 Games, Have : Wired 360 Controller, FF 2 360

mmn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
HAVE : Comic book trade paperbacks listed below, MINT copy of Fusion Frenzy 2, hardly used 360 wired controller.

WANT : Crackdown 360, 12 Month Xbox Live Gold subscription code (my #1 want right now), any other 360 game or accessory will be considered.

---------------------------

I'm moving and came across an entire plastic bin full of comic book trade paperbacks that I don't have any need for.

Because these were stored in a bin, some are slightly bent, some have a touch of roll, some are in perfect condition, but since I HOPE you'd be buying TPB's to read and not for a collection, it shouldn't matter too much to you. The prices are CHEAP and I PROMISE any bending or whatever will not impair your ability to read my books.

All TPBs are $5 each UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED plus the cost of media mail shipping. Shipping is not expensive - a 10 pound 12x12x12 box full of comics costs $5.19 to go from where I am in Vegas to Boston, for example. I am NOT charging you for whatever shipping materials I use to send you these books. If $5 per book seems to high, email me and we'll discuss it (don't bother if you only are buying 1 - if you buy something like 8, we can talk).

Here's the list. The numbers next to each book signify the number they are in the story arc. I may have some of these reversed, but most should be correct. Please don't ask me if I have any other books for sale, this is everything I have :

*** NEW DEAL - BUY 2 AT FULL PRICE GET 1 FREE! *** *** WILLING TO TRADE THESE - LOOK AT TOP OF THREAD***

MARVEL -

Exiles (#1)
Exiles Legacy (#4)

Elektra Marvel Knights (#1)
Elektra Introspect (#1)

Xforce New Beginnings (#1)
Xforce The Final Chapter (#2)

Xmen Visionaries : Joe Madureira

Longshot

Alias (#1)

Black Widow

Black Panther

DC -----

JLA New World Order (#1)

Young Justice A Leage of Their Own (#1)
Young Justice Sins of Youth (#2)

JLA Just Imagine by Stan Lee
JLA Earth 2 (Hard Cover)

Starman Sins of the Father

Batgirl Silent Running

Crossover Classics : The Marvel/DC Collection

Hitman (#1)
Hitman 10,000 Bullets (#2)
HItman Who Dares Wins (#3)
Hitman Local Heroes (#4)
Hitman Ace of Killers (#5)

Animal Man

Merv Pumpkinhead Agent of Dream

Preacher Special : Cassidy Blood and Whisky

Uncle Sam

OTHERS ----

Ghost Painful Music (#1)
Ghost Nocturnes (#2)

Spy Boy The Deadly Gourmet Affair (#1)
Spy Boy Trial and Terror (#2)

Witchblade Revelations

Darkchylde

Divine Right Book 1

Top 10 Book 1

These are $3 each, cheaper if you buy mutliples!!!

Gen 13 Science Friction

The Victorian

Rex Mundi Book 1 : The Guardian of the Temple

Gate Crasher

Tagging. I'm intrested in your Ultimate X-Men #3 - #10. But I just don't have the cash right now. Do you do trades? If so CML.

[quote name='linkpwns']Can I get some pictures of Ultimate Spiderman and Ultimate Xmen, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Maybe. I don't have a digital camera but my cell takes pictures. I'll try to get one up tonight.

Tagging. I'm intrested in your Ultimate X-Men #3 - #10. But I just don't have the cash right now. Do you do trades? If so CML.

Sorry, trying to get cash right now bro. But I'll let you know if anything comes to mind.

Mystique Drop Dead Gorgeous (#1)
Mystique Tinker, Tailor, Mutant, Spy (#2)
Mystique Unnatural (#3)

Wolverine The Brotherhood (#1)
Wolverine Coyote Crossing (#2)
Wolverine Return of the Native (#3)

Ultimate Spider Man Power and Responsibility (#1)
Ultimate Spider Man Learning Curve (#2)
Ultimate Spider Man Volume 2 (#3 & #4) ($8 - HARDCOVER)
Ultimate Spider Man Public Scrutiny (#5)
Ultimate Spider Man Venom (#6)
Ultimate Spider Man Irresponsible (#7)
Ultimate Spider Man Cats and Kings (#8)

Ultimate XMen Volume 1 (#1 & #2) ($8 - HARDCOVER)
Ultimate XMen Volume 2 (#3 & #4) ($8 - HARDCOVER)
Ultimate XMen Ultimate War (#5)
Ultimate XMen Return of the King (#6)
Ultimate XMen Block Buster (#7)
Ultimate XMen New Mutants (#8)
Ultimate XMen The Tempest (#9)
Ultimate XMen Cry Wolf (#10)

Ultimate XMen Weapon X (#2)

Marvel : 1602 ($8 - HARDCOVER)

Thor : Vikings

Batman Cataclysm (#1)
Batman No Mans Land (#1)
Batman No Mans Land (#2)
Batman No Mans Land (#3)
Batman No Mans Land (#4)
Batman No Mans Land (#5)

PM me about these, would like to works something out...

Bump. Please reply back to PMs if you can, guys. I've got other folks on hold waiting to see if some of you come through.

Orion_of_Chaos, rodeojones903, bigsyxxy, your books all shipped this morning.

BigHow, your books will ship Friday morning.

Thanks everyone.

[quote name='SubiDoobieDoo']Interested in Batman The Long Halloween. How much shipped to CA 93703?[/QUOTE]

Hey, got one guy who has TLH on hold. I'll let you know if he fails to pay. I'll give him until tomorrow afternoon.

Any other Batman books you'd be interested in? New deal, buy 2 get 1 free!

bump for an awesome sale thread. If i was more into Marvel you'd be sold out in heartbeat.

actually... would you consider wholesale offers?

[quote name='sandrokstar']bump for an awesome sale thread. If i was more into Marvel you'd be sold out in heartbeat.

actually... would you consider wholesale offers?[/QUOTE]

Definitely. I'm willing to make great deals here. Just send me an offer and we'll work it out!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']Payment is on it's way bump :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude.

PLENTY of comics left guys. Don't want to have to take these to Ebay or Amazon and let those guys get the deals. Willing to give GREAT PRICES to get rid of these!

[quote name='v0yce']Did the New X-Men books get bought?

I don't see them on your list anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they were actually some of the first ones to go. But if you're interested in anything else I'd love to make you a great deal.

Honestly, I'm actually pretty surprised nobody has bought the Hitman books yet. They're some of Ennis' best stuff.

[quote name='mmn']

Honestly, I'm actually pretty surprised nobody has bought the Hitman books yet. They're some of Ennis' best stuff.[/QUOTE]

funny you should say that - ive had my eye on them for a day or two ;)

[quote name='joevan']funny you should say that - ive had my eye on them for a day or two ;)[/QUOTE]

PM'd.

And everyone else, if you get your comics, please leave feedback, so I know you got them and so my feedback rating goes up. Thanks.

bread's done
Back