Want a free copy of Destroy All Humans 2?

[quote name='Wario64']It's good to be on the winning team :)[/quote]

I changed my e-mail back when we didn't know we didn't have to use the e-mail we signed up with =( Since the e-mail I used to sign up for GAF was not available anymore, I switched and now I"m stuck in the validation queue >_

Its probably better for THQ if NeoGAF wins. Any site you can sign up for right before the competition is over but you can't do that in time with NeoGAF. I am trying to help the CAG group but its great to be part of both. X2 the chances to win :)

Well that sucks. WHen it said the contest ended on October 17th, I assumed that meant at 11:59 PM. I actually had quite a few pics I was gonna submit under CAG. Oh well, that's what I get for waiting.

[quote name='Sooner']Well that sucks. WHen it said the contest ended on October 17th, I assumed that meant at 11:59 PM. I actually had quite a few pics I was gonna submit under CAG. Oh well, that's what I get for waiting.[/quote]

You must have been in the wrong time zone. By the time you tried to send them in it must have been past midnight in the website's time zone

Hey I was the #1 CAGer. Awesome!

If this contest allowed banned members of the respective forums, I could've submitted pics under GAF as well.

Wario64 and M3wThr33, tell Belfast that that he sucks and his state (Flortardia) ruined it for all of us!:cry::cry::cry:

[quote name='T234']If this contest allowed banned members of the respective forums, I could've submitted pics under GAF as well.

Wario64 and M3wThr33, tell Belfast that that he sucks and his state (Flortardia) ruined it for all of us!:cry::cry::cry:[/quote]

Hey now, that kind of attiude, while not out of place on this site at the least, is better suited for GameFaqs.

[quote name='Rozz']Hey now, that kind of attiude, while not out of place on this site at the least, is better suited for GameFaqs.[/quote]
Easy sunshine, I got banned by belfast (on GAF) for proudly stating that every airport and gas station I passed through in Florida mysteriously had a clothesline hung somewhere on the premises with badly hole-punched pieces of paper with the word "chad" written on them in crayon that weren't there before I came through.;)

I got my winning e-mail as well... (GAF)

Those cheating bastards at the IFCA are whining now because they didn't win anything.

I got the winning e-mail as well. I wonder if it'll actually go through since I haven't posted anything at gaming age. I would have but I didn't get approved to post in time. I am a "member" though, it lets me edit my profile and whatnot.

[quote name='grandjedi6']You must have been in the wrong time zone. By the time you tried to send them in it must have been past midnight in the website's time zone

Hey I was the #1 CAGer. Awesome![/QUOTE]

No... you read that wrong. It ended at 12:00 AM, I thought it was going to end 11:59 PM. I don't know what time zone they're in that put them 24 hours ahead of me...

Anyway, I e-mailed them and they just said they wanted to end it early that day since that was the day it came out.

Doesn't really matter that much though, I'm not all that excited about the game, just thought it would be cool to get a free one :p

[quote name='Salmonday']No winning e-mail for me. I guess tying for fifth on the CAG list is good for diddly-squat.[/QUOTE]

I suppose if you don't actually win for being in the top 5 of a site, then it matters even less that I didn't get to submit my pictures.

[quote name='Xizer']I got my winning e-mail as well... (GAF)

Those cheating bastards at the IFCA are whining now because they didn't win anything.[/quote]

I feel like signing up there and laughing at them.

[quote name='Salmonday']No winning e-mail for me. I guess tying for fifth on the CAG list is good for diddly-squat.[/quote]

Don't worry I haven't received my email yet either. I think they are going slowly down the list. First GAF, Then IGN...ect. We should get one in the next day or two

[quote name='bryankot']I got a winning email, but I honestly don't know how... IGN didn't win did they?[/quote]

Every participating member of GAF and the top 5 for every site wins a copy.

I mailed in one shitty picture and got a winning email.. There is no way in hell I got top 5. At any rate they have my address now... I'm hoping I dont get molested in my sleep.

Bad news everyone. Seems like the contest rules were vague again. When they said the top 5 also get a copy they may have meant that the top 5 overall get a copy. So that means the only non-GAF member to win a copy is going to be that one person in 2nd place from IFCA.

The top 5 overall not counting the GAF members :) I was #5 overall :) Eventhough overall I was 11th.. They were nice enough to not count the 6 GAF people in front of me :) I am sure of this because I was with IGN and I got a winning email notification. It is awesome, because I gave up on the contest once I moved into 7th place overall..
Winners of the contest all GAFers
Gamergurl08 IFCA
F.E Raven IFCA
PsychoBunnyMan IGN
Atlast787 IFCA
Almasy82 (me) IGN

[quote name='bryankot']I mailed in one shitty picture and got a winning email.. There is no way in hell I got top 5. At any rate they have my address now... I'm hoping I dont get molested in my sleep.[/quote]

I sent in like 3 or 4, but a few went to IGN, and the rest to GAF.

[quote name='almasy82']The top 5 overall not counting the GAF members :) I was #5 overall :) Eventhough overall I was 11th.. They were nice enough to not count the 6 GAF people in front of me :) I am sure of this because I was with IGN and I got a winning email notification. It is awesome, because I gave up on the contest once I moved into 7th place overall..
Winners of the contest all GAFers
Gamergurl08 IFCA
F.E Raven IFCA
PsychoBunnyMan IGN
Atlast787 IFCA
Almasy82 (me) IGN[/quote]

So how did it take to upload 460 pictures?

Still nothing... :whistle2:|

I'm starting to think it isn't coming, especially if people already got their copy a week ago.

I'm not worried about it. I emailed THQ, and they said my game was shipped via Media Mail. And we all know how slow that can be.

Got mine today.

i had no idea what it was though - thought it was work related....It was sent Fedex 2-day in a FedEx envelope from somebody named Michelle.

Just in case I forgot, thanks OP. I'm probably going to sell/trade it in though.

I'm sure the game is great, but I have yet to play Okami, and there are also several Wii games I need to get.

I guess I can assume mine isn't coming now. It sounds like the last remaining people that won got their copy over a week ago.

[quote name='yukine']Just in case I forgot, thanks OP. I'm probably going to sell/trade it in though.

I'm sure the game is great, but I have yet to play Okami, and there are also several Wii games I need to get.[/quote]

I wouldve debated selling it if the disc wasnt a floater inside. So i just opened it up and put it next to DAH 1 , which i havent opened yet :lol:

[quote name='kaw']I guess I can assume mine isn't coming now. It sounds like the last remaining people that won got their copy over a week ago.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat as you kaw -- I wonder if it's a NY thing...

Finally, persistence really does pay off! Once a month since December I've sent THQ an email nicely explaining I didn't receive my game from the contest, even though I got an email saying I won. After an email I sent them earlier this week, the game showed up in my mailbox today! I'm not as excited to play the game as I once was, but it is finally nice to get the contest prize, and see that THQ lived up to their end of the bargain.

bread's done
Back