WANT: Force Unleashed Sith Edition PS3, Trade or Paypal! PS3, Wii, GBA, DS, & more!

frap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
=======================

WANTED: Looking for a new copy of Force Unleashed Sith Edition for the PS3. I know someone must have a copy that was saved from walmart!

I can look at your want list for a trade or just do a direct paypal transaction. My HAVES list below is accurate, but I have many more games I still need to add.

Thanks,

-frap

===========================================
HAVES
**** All of these games are **** NEW, sealed**** purchased at retail by myself. ****
**** Feel free to make offers at any time. ***

SW:

:wii:
Super Mario 25th Anniversary Collection
Blast Works
Battalion Wars 2
Dragon Quest Swords
Rock Band AC/DC Bonus (Wal-Mart exclusive, shirt, DVD)
Wireless Sensor Bar (Nyko)

:ps3:
Warhawk w/ Bluetooth
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Unreal Tournatment 3
Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2
Rock Band

:gba: GBA:
Advance Wars 2
Astro Boy
Boktai 2
Castlevania Classic
Castlevania Double Pack
Dr Mario/Tetris Attack
FF IV
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
Gunstar Super Heroes
Kirby Amazing Mirror
Legend of Zelda 2 Classic
Legend of Zelda I Classic
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Metal Slug Advance
Metroid Classic
Racing Gears Advance
Sigma Star Saga
Tales of Phantasia

:gc: Gamecube
Baten Kaitos w/ Soundtrack TRU Special Edition
Bust-A-Move 3000
Chibi Robo
Custom Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Donkey Konga w/ Bongo Controller
Karaoke Revolution Party w/ Mic
Odama
Pikmin 2
Resident Evil 4
Skies of Arcadia
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition Bonus
The Legend of zelda: Ocarina of Time Bonus
Virtua Quest
WarioWare ($35, shipped)
Zelda Four Swords GC w/ link cable

:ds: DS:
Advance Wars DS
Bomberman
Contact
Deep Labyrinth
Dig Dug
Drawn to Life
Etrian Odyssey 2
Feel the Magic
Final Fantasy IIII
Guitar Hero On Tour with controller
LOL
Lost in Blue
Lunar
Mechwarrior Phantom Assault
MegaMan 5 Battle Network Blue
Meteos
Monster Trucks DS
My Word Coach
Pac 'n Roll
Personal Trainer Cooking
Phoenix Wright
Point Blank DS
Polarium
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Retro Atari
Rub Rabbits
Soul Bubbles
Spectrobes Collector's Edition (minor shelf wear, bends in box)
Tecmo Bowl Kickoff
Tony Hawk Sk8land
Travel Games for Dummies
True Swing Golf
Wac-A-Mole
WarioWare Touched
World Championship Poker (great DS poker)
Zookeeper

:ps2: PS2:
Atelier Iris 2
Beyond Good and Evil
Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set TRADE ONLY
Dragon Quest VIII
Eyetoy: Kinetic
Eyetoy: Play 2
Gitaroo Man (Original, Not reprint)
GodHand
Grandia III
ICO
Karaoke Revolution Volume 2
Metal Slug 4/5 $20
Radiata Stories
Raiden III
Romancing SaGa
Samurai Champloo Sidetracked
Sega Classics Collection
Sega Superstars
Space Channel 5 Special Edition
Steamboat Chronicles
Taiko Drum Master w/ Drum Controller $35 shipped
Tales of Legendia
Xenosaga III

:psp: PSP:
Capcom Classic Remixed
Crush
Exit
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Infected
Loco Roco
Tiger Woods PGA Tour
Patapon
Wipeout Pulse

:xbox: XBOX:
(probably trade only)
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Steel Batallion (complete, new)

WANTS:

1. :ds: Nintendo DS demo carts, the games you see in the store kiosks. If you have a source for these, we should talk.

2. :gba: GBA games: Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland

3. Nintendo stuff in general (store displays, logo items, etc). It will go to a good home!

4. :ds: Nintendo DS games I don't have (even terrible ones). Please see the list at the end of the post for the NDS games I want.

Details:

I get a lot of PMs. If I don't respond, I don't like your offer. I try to respond to everyone, but if I don't get back to you, please don't be offended. If you think I missed your PM, feel free to send again.

I *strongly* prefer trades for new/mint games I don't have. But, I will accept cash offers. Please remember that it costs between $4-$8 to priority mail an item. If I don't reply to your cash offer don't be offended.

Deals close to central NY will take precedence. Bulk deals will also take precedence.

All items are new, sealed, purchased at retail by myself (unless otherwise noted). So, there may be price tags or other stickers on the boxes. I will answer any questions about a product's condition. I cannot accept returns for new items, but I will work with you if there is a problem.

Let's make a deal.

-frap

================
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(this saves me a lot of typing when dealing with many different CAGs via PMs)

- I typically ship USPS First Class Package with Delivery Confirmation in a padded envelope.

- My preferred payment method is Amazon.com Gift Cards. I will also accept paypal. Local pickup/delivery may be an option in the central new york area.

- All games are sold as-is, no whining. Please make sure you have the necessary hardware to play the game, especially if it is an import. All of my items are purchased at retail by myself. All items are authentic non-bootleg.

- Loose Discs: (picky collector corner) For games that are sealed, IF YOU ASK ME, I will open them to add some extra padding to prevent the disc from coming loose during shipment. Even with this extra padding the disc still may come loose during shipment. Please no whining about this. I can usually open a game while keeping the shrinkwrap mostly intact.

- Missing Discs: (paranoid collector corner) When purchasing new games at retail, there is a very slim chance you may be purchasing a game a previous customer purchased and then returned after swapping the game disc with an AOL sample and re-shrinkwrapping it. I guard against this by carefully examining every game I buy and sometimes even weighing it if I have an open copy in my collection. If you are planning to play the game, I would be happy to open the case (carefully, keeping the shrinkwrap mostly intact) to confirm before shipment.

- Thank you for looking at my Trade List!

========== END TERMS AND CONDITIONS =================

WANTED DS games:
===** TO BE ADDED LATER **===

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jedi1979']i wouldn't mind racing gears (if box isnt crushed)...i have Meteos i would trade for it[/QUOTE]

Jedi, is Meteos new/sealed? condtion?

Thanks,

-frap

[quote name='Danro']SML = See My List

-Dan[/QUOTE]

ok, I am a moron :) I haven't done much lurking on the trading forums!

-frap

[quote name='mgreig']I'm interested in Racing Gears too if it's still available...lots of Nintendo stuff on my list.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... that Metroid Pinball looks tasty... PM if interested.

-frap

CML for Phoenix Wright. I have a Kirby and the Amazing Mirror Store Poster. Maybe you are interested in that? I have paypal too.

Alright I haven't had any hits in a few days. I've already traded a DDS and a Racing Gears Advance (I have more of both).

I'm still open to offers. My "wants" are mint condition or new games I don't have. There are many DS, Gamecube, and GBA games I don't have. My collection is listed at http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=22593

-frap

just letting you know i am selling off my collection of DS games over 80 of them (the majority of them anyway) if you are interested in Buying any make me an offer...

The PSOne Screens are BRAND NEW and OFFICAL SONY First Part sweet sweet goodness. Yes, I have more than one.

-frap

so what would you consider appropriate trade fodder for phoenix wright? one to one with another DS game (that met your quality standards)?

geepgal, basically, since Phoenix Wright is still a hot item, I'd rather save it for a bulk deal or other special item.

As for a one-to-one DS trade, I can't think of one off the top of my head... unless you have a unique demo or import game.

As far as I know I'm the only one on this entire site with a Zelda DS trailer up for trade, but it would take a lot to get it from me. Feel free to make an offer though.

bread's done
Back