Want- GRAW(360) and PS2 Mem Card; Have- 360, Xbox, Ps2, And Other Games

MysticMike01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
EDIT:::First of all, I REALLY, REALLY want the Now and Then, Here and There complete box set. I've been looking around for this for a while, and although I see it on amazon and other places for just 30 bucks, I don't have any cash left. So PLEASE help me get a trade for it. And, now...

Hey, all. Im looking for trades only.

You should be assured that the games are in good condition. If I have more feedback than you or you have NONE, you're gonna ship first. If I don't, then I'll ship first.

I'm more than willing to check lists. And remember, I'm mostly looking for trades, please.

HAVES
Xbox 360:

CoD4: Modern Warfare
Mass Effect

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrite. Another bump. I'm gonna ship out all the games from my current deals tomorrow, so if anyone wants to deal with me, nows the time...

Bump. Still interested in a straight up Oblivion trade for GRAW or FNR3. I think someone offered a GRAW trade to me, but I deleted my PMS before responding. Come on now, peeps.

Ok. I had gotten DOA4... I dont want it anymore. I'm looking to trade it for GRAW. And I have a PSP game up there, I think. PoPoLoCrois. Make me some trade offers, peoples. Thankees. And.....BUMP.

[quote name='dpf1978']I have Perfect Dark Zero + PayPal money I can offer for Fight Night 3, let me know.[/QUOTE]

no thanks, man. i already beat PDZ

bread's done
Back