WANT:NEWER PSP HAVE:Broken psp/361/PS3/PC/MISC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='saetia']This lowball was almost as sloppy as your youtube "dancing" videos.[/QUOTE]
The only thing worse that the videos is the lack of positive reception from the youtube community.

If the package doesn't come by tomorrow, I'd like a full refund.

Look, on your mother's life, when did you ship my package? I didn't receive it today. There is no way that the USPS could not get a package from Texas to Florida in more than a week. If you had a mailman run at a moderate jog, carrying the package, he would have it here by now. What's going on?

[quote name='rick1000']It was shiped on Saturday no bullshit[/QUOTE]
Oh no? Mind if I quote your post from Wednesday, March 31st:
[quote name='rick1000']finally back on parents have been painting computer room

LOWBALL INFO

first of Stoic I am deeply sorry as i was cleaning my room yesterday i found the buckyballs on my desk don't worry though it was shipped today.as for the other stuff give it a few more days trust me it was shiped[/QUOTE]
So it wasn't shipped on Wednesday, like you said, correct?

No bullshit, it was shipped three days after you said it was, after you forgot to ship it a week and a half after I paid for it. That's no bullshit alright.

Awesome. So even if it WAS sent Saturday, that was six days ago. No bullshit, indeed.

I got four packages in the mail today, all from CAG members around the US and all of the trades were entered into long after you received my payment for my lowball item. This is insane. This is the worst experience I have ever had on this site.

I suppose I need to speak with the moderators and initiate a refund with Paypal. I'd hate for you to sucker someone else like you have me. Perhaps you should stick to just making Youtube videos, but then again, those aren't that spectacular either.

14w3dk9.jpg

Well, look what I received today. A little package with mommy's handwriting. I also received some negative feedback with little Ricky's handwriting. I've already contacted the moderators and sent them all the details about your "trading" skills as well as the information on the shipping... which you lied about numerous times.

You're a LIAR, kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back