WANT:NEWER PSP HAVE:Broken psp/361/PS3/PC/MISC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rick1000']
EVERYTHING WAS SHIPPED TODAY YOU CAN EXPECT YOUR PACKAGES FRIDAY,SATURDAY ,or the following monday
THERE IS NO DC# SO DON'T ASK​
[/QUOTE]

Well, it's Wednesday and I still haven't received anything. I'd ask for a DC#, but I guess reassurance wasn't worth the extra eighty cents.

What day did everything go out?

finally back on parents have been painting computer room

LOWBALL INFO

first of Stoic I am deeply sorry as i was cleaning my room yesterday i found the buckyballs on my desk don't worry though it was shipped today.as for the other stuff give it a few more days trust me it was shiped

[quote name='rick1000']finally back on parents have been painting computer room

LOWBALL INFO

first of Stoic I am deeply sorry as i was cleaning my room yesterday i found the buckyballs on my desk don't worry though it was shipped today.as for the other stuff give it a few more days trust me it was shiped[/QUOTE]
Really?

Wow.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']Really?

Wow.[/QUOTE]

LOL, didn't you only win Buckyballs? I suppose you have an empty box on the way to you from the first shipment then.

Too bad you had to waste your cash sending an empty box rick.

Good luck!

[quote name='dv8mad']LOL, didn't you only win Buckyballs? I suppose you have an empty box on the way to you from the first shipment then.

Too bad you had to waste your cash sending an empty box rick.

Good luck![/QUOTE]
The brilliance of NOT including DC#'s. I'm going to be pissed if I don't get my empty box. That means I was totally forgotten about.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']The brilliance of NOT including DC#'s. I'm going to be pissed if I don't get my empty box. That means I was totally forgotten about.[/QUOTE]
Probably never even shipped our items, bad service ------------------------------------------------------------ I want my money back
cheap.png
just noticed spelling errors in pic lol

your stuff was shipped and yes the pics of your receipt is available since i shipped at 2 different locations

[quote name='ricky23i']Just received the items, but you should not lie about shipping dates![/QUOTE]
I guess he's not a scammer... thanks for the heads up though.

Nothing again. Getting pretty pissed off now. It was shipped almost a week ago, based on what your 3-31 post/apology. How did you ship it? Are you SURE you shipped it this time or is it still on your desk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back