WANT:NEWER PSP HAVE:Broken psp/361/PS3/PC/MISC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shrike4242']The OP has been removed from the Trading Forum for three days over issues with excessive bumping. He had been warned previously and ignored the warning.[/QUOTE]Apparently, the OP can't get the hint, so he's banned for a week over excessive bumping.

I am aware of that...

The end date still says it has ended...

Not everyone keeps up w/the happenings of all CAG users, especially when there is 5 pages to peruse to find out his current status...

So by me posting and asking, people would get a better idea that the OP is inaccurate...

basically he was spamming his lowball all over the place, including this thread and in other trading threads, which isn't cool...but if he's unbanned he should explain what's going on with the lowball.

Ok first off i would like to say im sorry for putting this mess upon you guys and me(the moderators has been ridding my ass since starmask lowball).I have change the end time to Wednesday at 11:59 pm to accommodate my screw up.once again i am sorry and happy bidding

[quote name='rick1000']Ok first off i would like to say im sorry for putting this mess upon you guys and me(the op has been ridding my ass since starmask lowball).I have change the end time to Wednesday at 11:59 pm to accommodate my screw up.once again i am sorry and happy bidding[/QUOTE]

Aren't you the OP...? :lol:

so i checked out your link to your ebay auctions and did you seriously sell a Stadium Events email!? For $50 no less, wow.

reminds me of the bad-ol days when people were selling empty 360 boxes on there.

pretty shady.

you related to this chick?

[youtube]ZJDK6ctRjqw[/youtube]

One more bump for the day, since you've done your two already.

You've been removed from the Trading Forum once, and temp banned once over overbumping. Third offense, you might be gone for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back