--::WANT Rayman, Excite Truck, Viva Pinata

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright bro, it really makes no difference to me. Im not particularly looking to sell my 360 games, considering i just obtained my system a little under 2 weeks ago. If you want me to let you know if i find a better deal than mine, im sure i could handle that.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']alright bro, it really makes no difference to me. Im not particularly looking to sell my 360 games, considering i just obtained my system a little under 2 weeks ago. If you want me to let you know if i find a better deal than mine, im sure i could handle that.[/quote]

Yea seriously... people are so rude now... if you don't like the price or trade then don't take it... simple... free bump! woot!

i DO accept pay pal for anything

that doesnt mean ill accept any offer via paypal. I dont mind the offer, really, but i would rather keep the game for 20 bucks, considering i traded a 35-42 dollar game for it.

Regardless, lets keep this on topic :whistle2:D

CML please for:
Fight Night rd. 3
Oblivion + official guide
COD2

I have some paypal, mainly interested in oblivion and Fight Night Round 3 (I'm probally just going to purchase a copy of COD2)

Let me know if we can work out a trade + cash combo. I have paypal, so if you see nothing let me know how much for those 2 shipped, and I can paypal the money to you.

how much for BF2?

also cml

wait let me save you the trouble

i have

pgr3
pdz
madden 06

xbx

halo 2
jade empire limited edition
fable
crimson skies

[quote name='kurrptsenate']depending on the trade, i could always use an extra copy or two[/quote]

well i was interested in your Dead rising for it, but since you already have it, i guess it's a "no"

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back