Want Retro hard to find Handheld games

Dreamstate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey everyone,
I am looking for stuff many of you may not have even heard of. However, if anyone has any of this stuff, let me know. I would like to trade or buy.

I ONLY WANT COMPLETE GAMES!!!!! Just wanted to be clear:D

Gamate - Complete Games Only
Supervision - TV Connector, Complete Games
Pokemon Mini - Complete Japanese Games Only
Cougar Boy/Mega Duck - Complete Games, Systems, Accessories

On the more common front, I want to trade for:
Tiger R-zone - Any Complete Systems w/ packaging, Complete Games
GameGear - Complete Games
Lynx - Complete Games
Virtual Boy - Complete Games
Game.Com - Complete Games

Supervision, I have a game for that. It was in a department store and I asked the person what it was, they said it was supervision. I said I'll buy it (it was 5 or 10 bucks). They asked me if I knew what it was and I lied and said yes. I still have yet to encounter a system. It was the only game they had, and it was at least 10 years ago.

With R Zone, the games are packaged in that real stiff, thin plastic casing that you need to cut in half with scissors. It's unlikely you'll find any complete ones unless you find them new, as there's no box to save. I do have an extra MIB (it's a rarity of 5 on digitpress) that's brand new, do you have anything unique or obscure to offer? I don't part with stuff that I've had in my collection for years except when it's a duplicate, and even then not very easily.

Hmm, an extra what MIB? As for R-Zones, the headgear is in the plastic, but the bigger unit is in a box. I have seen plenty of both on E-Bay, I would just rather trade.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Supervision, I have a game for that. It was in a department store and I asked the person what it was, they said it was supervision. I said I'll buy it (it was 5 or 10 bucks). They asked me if I knew what it was and I lied and said yes. I still have yet to encounter a system. It was the only game they had, and it was at least 10 years ago.

With R Zone, the games are packaged in that real stiff, thin plastic casing that you need to cut in half with scissors. It's unlikely you'll find any complete ones unless you find them new, as there's no box to save. I do have an extra MIB (it's a rarity of 5 on digitpress) that's brand new, do you have anything unique or obscure to offer? I don't part with stuff that I've had in my collection for years except when it's a duplicate, and even then not very easily.[/QUOTE]

I'll check Kay-Bee's again for Game.com games. I bought some during the sale a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if I'll offer any up yet but if they have extra at the store I'll see if I can get them.

[quote name='Dreamstate']Sounds good. Just make sure they are complete:)[/QUOTE]

They were brand new and sealed when I got them last time.

[quote name='Dreamstate']Hmm, an extra what MIB? As for R-Zones, the headgear is in the plastic, but the bigger unit is in a box. I have seen plenty of both on E-Bay, I would just rather trade.[/QUOTE]

MIB= Men In Black. The games are in plastic.

bread's done
Back