Want to buy Perfect Dark for N64

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
My friends and I have really really gotten into someone's old copy of Goldeneye latley, and it's gotten kind of tired now that we memorized all the levels, and we want bots.

Want to buy a Perfect Dark, hopefully with a bunch of levels unlocked already, fuck single player, I want to shoot my friends and scream obscenities.

On a side note, does anyone else thing online multiplayer takes away a lot of the fun? You can't throw food at eachother!

I have most of the levels unlocked but I have not yet pass all the ranks but most, Used the GBC link, the final two stages where you have to down the ship and K.O the Queen. I will not take cheap oofer seeing how I have spent many hardships on that game.

I suggest downloading a game save and using it via an emulator for online play but you need a really fast computer:bouncy:

Just so you know, the framerate is really bad in Perfect Dark. Moreso than Goldeneye. I can't even stand to play it.

the local EB may still have a sealed copy for $5, I could grab it for you at cost plus shipping if they do.

bread's done
Back