Want to buy Trinity Universe PS3!

the_grimace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Want to buy Trinity Universe for PS3 - in complete and good condition. PM me if you have one you are looking to sell!

ignore rest of post... my thread is really outdated. :/

Been in the mood to buy video game shirts/clothes. Let me know what you have and we can work on a deal. I'm not looking to spend a lot, and what I want to pay will depend on the shirt or clothes, but I'm very interested in what you got. So send some PMs my way if you have anything for sale!

IMPORTANT: Figured I should add this since its pretty important. For shirt sizes I'm preferrably looking for larges. Mediums and XL or other really dont fit me well and I probably won't buy them.

-------------------------

INTRO

Welcome to my List. Umm, pretty much is self explanatory below. Thanks for looking!

CAGs That are AWESOME: :cool:

Saint Noir
- Went out of his way to get some games from the Blockbuster Clearance for me at cost, i really cant thank this guy enough!

The_Punisher - Sold me two games at cost from a Best Buy Sale. He also had great dealing with me in the past, and he's overall a great CAGer

CAGs that are NOT SO awesome... :no:

Ricoraney
- Wasted a ton of my time by telling me he wanted to make a trade. I held a game and other items specifically for him for over a week, passing up other offers. I tried countless times to contact him, on both CAG and his EBAY store, but i never got even a response, despite him being online CAG a few times a day. Eventually, after a week, i got a brief PM that he had emergencies, and he promised to contact me that night. 5 days later, and me trying to contact him more, ive never heard back from him again. JUST A HUGE WASTE OF MY TIME!!

HAVE LIST:

ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, CONTACT ME FOR SHIPPING COSTS!

Prices are Negotiable - The more you buy, the more i can help you save!

--------------------------------------------

Paintball Kit - $50 shipped! FOR ONE DAY ONLY

- Brass Eagle Paintball Mask, excellent condition
- 12x Brass Eagle 12g CO2 containers
- 2x Paintball Holders
- Brass Eagle �Blade� Paintball Gun, pump gun (needs pump each shot), working perfect.
- Brass Eagle �Eradicator� Paintball Gun, semi automatic. Needs to be re-cocked each shot. Does not shoot semi automatically anymore. I think it may be a simple fix internally, but i'm no expert. some people suggested it could be as simple as replacing the spring or lubing the internal parts, but it may be screwed up much worse. All i know is that it shoots fine, BUT needs to be manually cocked each shot
- 16oz. CO2 tank

paintball.jpg

-------------------------------------------------

Books: (S) = Softcover, (H) = Hardcover

- Incredible Fishing Stories (S) - $2.00
- Bowling Execution (S) - $7.00
- Men�s Health Hardbody Plan (S) - $2.00
- Men�s Health The Body you want in the Time you have (H) - $5.00
- You don�t have to be thin to win (H) - $2.00
- Life Days that Rocked the World (S) - $2.00
- The Far Side Gallery 4 (S) - $2.00
- Essential Song Writing (S) - $2.00
- The 1999 Guinness Book of World Records (H) - $5.00
- World Atlas of Golf (S) - $5.00
- Medal of Honor European Assault Strategy Guide SEALED (S) - $2.00

DCAM0047-1.jpg

DCAM0048-1.jpg

DCAM0049.jpg

------------------------------------

BOWLING

- Storm Fear Factor, Drilled Left handed, Shows heavy wear, just had it sanded so its a little nicer looking. - $25 shipped
- Ebonite Maxim, drilled left handed, good condition - $25 shipped
- Vintage Manhatten Rubber Bowling Ball in Vintage Case - $25 shipped

DCAM0044.jpg

DCAM0045.jpg

---------------------------------------------

MISC.

- Karate Belt Set - $4.00

DCAM0009-1.jpg

-Invicta Stainless Steel Automatic watch (does not work, needs battery. Also, monday through sunday display seems stuck. day counter works properly though.)

DCAM0051.jpg

PAYPAL

Shipping Costs and Terms:

- I only ship within the U.S.
- Paypal Fees Must be provided by the buyer for Credit Card based transactions, or any other transactions that will accumulate a fee.
- Shipping will be $2-3 per item. This will vary based on the item i am selling. I will mark any items if they have unusually higher shipping costs.
- I will always try to combine shipping so you get the lowest possible shipping price. I'm not trying to cheat anyone on shipping. Shipping will simply be what it costs.

Payments:

Send payment for purchase AND fees to:
[email protected]

*To calculate your fees, use this calculator. I will also reflect fees on your invoice.
http://www.rolbe.com/paypal.htm

WANT LIST:

I ONLY WANT GAMES THAT ARE IN COMPLETE CONDITION WITH ORIGINAL CASE, MANUAL, AND GAME DISC. THE GAME MUST ALSO BE IN GOOD CONDITION AND 100% WORKING!

Buying Interest* = LOW

*what is buying interest? Its the chance that i'm accepting lots of offers or not. If my buying interest is high, i have extra money to burn and am looking to buy a lot. If its low, my money is running dry and i am probably not taking many offers, but feel free to send offers anyway.

*Notes about Want List. I am only looking to use paypal for your games. Because my want list is kinda big, I CANT TAKE EVERY OFFER EVERY TIME, even if it is a good one. But please, feel free to send me a PM if you have a game i want with a price of how much you want for it. I may be buying at the time, or if your offer if really good, hell, damned be debt and i may just buy it.

Just don't be upset when im turning down lots of offers. Refer to my Buying Interest to see how much i am accepting. But once again. Even if its low, please offer anyway.

Guidelines for Making an Offer:

1. We are all CAGs. That being said, i probably want the game for as cheap as i can get, and you want the most you can get. So when telling me how you much you want for one of your games. Keep it fair.

Simply ask yourself. "how much would i pay for this game?"

We can work from there.

------------------

LEGEND:

:hot: = Really Want this now
:drool: = low want now - i still want the game, but this means im probably waiting for a really lowball offer or it to come down in price.
:applause: = Have it now (bought it or received in trade)

----------------

PS2:

:ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 2
:ps2: Ico
:ps2: God Hand
:ps2: Trapt
:ps2: The Thing
:ps2: Haunting Ground
:ps2: Disaster Report
:ps2: Drakan
:ps2: Mister Mosquito
:ps2: Crimson Sea 2
:ps2: Deus EX: The Conspiracy
:ps2: Project Snowblind
:ps2: Metal Slug Anthology
:ps2: Alien Hominid
:ps2: Gitaroo Man
:ps2: SMT: Nocturne
:ps2: Hack G.U. Volume 1,2,3,4

-----------------

Xbox:

:xbox: Razes Hell
:xbox: Halo 2 :hot:
:xbox: Fable :hot:

------------------

Gamecube:

:gc: Kirby Air Ride
:gc: F-Zero GX
:gc: Pacman World 2/VS Compilation :hot:
:gc: Resident Evil 2 :hot:
:gc: Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
:gc: Legend of Zelda Master Quest
:gc: Chibi Robo
:gc: Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

--------------------

Xbox 360:

:360: Last Remnant
:360: Fable 2
:360: Magna Carta 2

---------------------

PS3:

:ps3: Guitar Hero World Tour
:ps3: Sonic Genesis Mega Collection

---------------------

Wii:

:wii: Boom Blox
:wii: Wii Sports Resort
:wii: Animal Crossing City Folk

----------------------

DVD/BluRay :drool:

:dvd::br: Southpark Season 1
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 2
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 3
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 4
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 5
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 6
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 7
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 8
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 9
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 10
:dvd::br: Southpark Season 11

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fakero']Odin Sphere is the Black Label version? Mint = no scratches on disc, manual/case in great shape?[/QUOTE]

added pictures. condition is more like "very good" not mint

manual is mint, case is mint except the sticker. Disc has some light scratches, but i would personally say its very good. Tested and working flawlessly.

Let me know if you want it. really trying to get rid of this stuff ASAP

thanks for looking

[quote name='JIGSAWjr']CML for :ps2: Odin Sphere (Very Good) - $10[/QUOTE]

im interested in xenosaga episode 1 and kingdom hearts, ill send you a PM

looking at it, it looks like one of the tougher ones to get off. It seems very fresh yet, meaning it should be easier to get off in one piece, but at the same time, it really seems pressed on there.

so yea, it looks like it will be a bitch to take off unfortunately. (god damn EB games)

bread's done
Back