Want to buy Trinity Universe PS3!

just bought some games from a CAG. Going to need time to reboot now, so im not interested now.

Plus... that game isnt even on my list. I want the original F.E.A.R.

Thanks for looking though and thanks for the bump!

---------

updated have list

You're right on grimace. What I typed was Kansai-ben. We have a bit of our own dialect here. the is just like the Katakana. It's normally not used for Hiragana, but it gets the meaning across that that portion of the word is stretched out. The final symbol is one I'm sure you know. is small tsu. We just stop the word dead at the end. It's just a really informal and friendly greeting form.

EDIT - BTW, I hope they didn't teach you いらっしゃいます. I'm sure you want ませ, not ます。

EDIT of the EDIT - and apparently by "they", I must mean "you". Didn't notice that teaching yourself Japanese thing. I must be sleepy...

[quote name='dv8mad']You're right on grimace. What I typed was Kansai-ben. We have a bit of our own dialect here. the is just like the Katakana. It's normally not used for Hiragana, but it gets the meaning across that that portion of the word is stretched out. The final symbol is one I'm sure you know. is small tsu. We just stop the word dead at the end. It's just a really informal and friendly greeting form.

EDIT - BTW, I hope they didn't teach you いらっしゃいます. I'm sure you want ませ, not ます。[/QUOTE]

oh yes, now i see. Ive just started learning the katakana, and i thought that the might be a but i havent seen it written that way yet.

i also knew about the small tsu, but what purpose does it have at the end of a word? i learned its purpose is to symbolize a double consonant and precedes the character it applies too. but if it comes at the end.... what's its purpose?

and yea, i learned irasshai mase.... damn typo....... :p

[quote name='the_grimace']oh yes, now i see. Ive just started learning the katakana, and i thought that the might be a but i havent seen it written that way yet.

i also knew about the small tsu, but what purpose does it have at the end of a word? i learned its purpose is to symbolize a double consonant and precedes the character it applies too. but if it comes at the end.... what's its purpose?

"stop the word dead at the end."

Usually in stores, they draw it out into Irashaimaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Which is annoying as all hell by the way.
Instead, the E is nearly silent at the end, it's just a quick breath after the S.

[quote name='dv8mad'][quote name='the_grimace']oh yes, now i see. Ive just started learning the katakana, and i thought that the might be a but i havent seen it written that way yet.

"stop the word dead at the end."

Usually in stores, they draw it out into Irashaimaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Which is annoying as all hell by the way.
Instead, the E is nearly silent at the end, it's just a quick breath after the S.[/QUOTE]

ok. i get it now.

thanks for the help! i learned 3 new things today :p i appreciate it!

I am very interested in toys and such. Pm me and let me know what you have and maybe we can work out a trade or price. Thanks.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']I might be interested in the pokemon stuff, would you be able to get pictures of the stuff you have? Thanks![/QUOTE]

well, i have a TON of stuff to go through. im back to school from spring break too, so my goal this week is to just get through what i have, and ill make a big master list.

Im glad to see some interest here, it will definately be a huge help to sell the stuff to some CAGs instead of slogging it on ebay.

so please give me till the weekend at least. Im going to try to get the master list done as soon as possible, and ill make a big update on my page when its ready.

until i get the list up, im going to keep bumping this to see if anyone else is interested.

thanks for looking everyone!

edit: oh yes, ill certainly take pictures, most likely of a lot of items. Like maybe all the magezines, all the toys. Ill group them together as i see fit since many are parts of a set or whatnot. As for the cards, i dont know yet what im doing to do picture wise with them as i have THOUSANDS, but let me go through them. im sure ill figure something out :p

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rigo707']I have jak 2 interested[/QUOTE]

no thanks. i saw your list and im only looking for complete games.

thanks for looking though!

Thanks, look forward to the pics this weekend. How cheaply are you willing to let the stuff go? I just finished a big ebay spending spree, so I don't have a ton of money to spend, but I wouldn't want to lowball you either.

[quote name='Ski Hawk']Thanks, look forward to the pics this weekend. How cheaply are you willing to let the stuff go? I just finished a big ebay spending spree, so I don't have a ton of money to spend, but I wouldn't want to lowball you either.[/QUOTE]

well. ive been doing some research on ebay, and the damn things (well the cards at least) lost so much value. lol... I have a ton of rares and holos as well, and they go for around $1-2 each, and ill probably just sell the more common and rare cards in sets for $1-2 per set. how many will be in a set, i dont know yet. I need to work that all out. plus, i also have a lot of complete sets, so that can add a lot of value to the package. For example, im "pretty" sure i have all the cards in the original set, and for toys, i think i have all those toys that came with burger king kids meals. :p

so all this being said, i have no idea what im going to sell them for :p All i can say safely now is THAT I WONT OVERCHARGE YOU. i check rates on amazon, ebay, and other sites with value information, and i base my prices off them, so in the end you can be sure your getting a fair price

bump

still getting through the pokemon stuff.... its MASSIVE and challenging.... way tooo much stuff.... but i have a pretty good game plan for it, so ill probably get started on it tommorrow because i have a free day.

[quote name='ilpalazzo150']PM sent.[/QUOTE]

thanks.

new item put up. tommorrow i think im going to tackle the toys. Ill finish up listing the rest of the magezines by tonight.

ok. 4 new lots listed. That is all of the book stuff.... WHEW...

tommorrow im going to post all the pokemon toys, and the cards over the weekend.

free bumps are appreciated and thanks for looking!

ok guys, ill get the toys up this afternoon after i get home from work at around 1PM. ill try to get through the toys as fast as possible.

[quote name='The Chop Suey']any chance u got the games to sell? haha ill be interested in buying those[/QUOTE]

sister wants the games. sorry.

thanks for looking!

last bump.

doesnt look like ill be able to list any pokemon cards tonight, going out to eat dinner now, but ill probably have time to organize them tonight, then tommorrow ill list them as i get them done.

thanks for looking everyone

Hey ill trade you a HD DVD or DVD for the pokemon ruby/sapphire guide book.
Wanna see your pokemon card list.

[quote name='adriley313']Hey ill trade you a HD DVD or DVD for the pokemon ruby/sapphire guide book.
Wanna see your pokemon card list.[/QUOTE]

ehh, i would rather paypal for the guide. Not too big on trades, plus i dont watch too many movies, but i do want to get rid of this stuff. So send me a PM with a list of what movies you have, but i would much rather $4 shipped for the guide.

thanks for looking

bread's done
Back