Want to buy Trinity Universe PS3!

Ok, I hate to be a jerk, but CAG is not eBay. This is really a misleading thread. Your thread is in the "Video Game Trading" forum, and 75% of the stuff in your post is not video game related. You need to mark it as "Virtual Yard Sale". This is a site for video games, movies, and occasionally comics, not a garage sale.

[quote name='mbradley1992']Ok, I hate to be a jerk, but CAG is not eBay. This is really a misleading thread. Your thread is in the "Video Game Trading" forum, and 75% of the stuff in your post is not video game related. You need to mark it as "Virtual Yard Sale". This is a site for video games, movies, and occasionally comics, not a garage sale.[/QUOTE]

i have committed such a wrong against mrbradley that he shall not be able to sleep for eternity without atrocious nightmares of clicking my list and not seeing video game items. OHHH THE HORROR.

[quote name='dv8mad']You are a loser.

Now I demand to be put on the CAGs that are not so awesome list.

P.S. You suck.[/QUOTE]

and then there is this.... *sigh

i think i need a naughty list \\:D/

I already have nightmares about clowns eating children and then pooping out candy canes. Don't worry; your list is way down the list of nightmarish dreams.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Bump

Only a week now!?! Damn, that really came up quick, eh?[/QUOTE]

indeed. quicker then i imagined it would. Time is odd how it can sometimes go slow, or so fast

bread's done
Back