Want: Viva Pinata 360! Have: ME3 CE 360 SEALED x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and if anyone is interested, I also have a copy of the SW TOR CE that I preordered through Amazon that I would let go for $200 shipped, or $130 and a standard edition copy. I activated the code, so I don't know if account can be transferred... PM me!!

I have a copy of :360: Blur that's sealed. $17 shipped or I would probably be interested in 1600 MSP. Let me know what you think. :)

Bump! Also, I have one month LIVE codes that I am selling for $6 a piece. BONUS!! Buy a LIVE code, and get a code for 480 MSP for $4.50!! PM me!!!

Bumparooni! Please take these codes off of my hands!! PM me if you're looking for a few, as I could possibly work out special pricing for you!

[quote name='mr dude65']bumparooni! Please take these codes off of my hands!! Pm me if you're looking for a few, as i could possibly work out special pricing for you![/quote]

bump!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Bump! Also, I have one month LIVE codes that I am selling for $6 a piece. BONUS!! Buy a LIVE code, and get a code for 480 MSP for $4.50!! PM me!!![/QUOTE]

I used to not sell codes. Then I took an arrow to the knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back