Want: Viva Pinata 360! Have: ME3 CE 360 SEALED x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cml to possibly trade for these one or all of them
Transformers War for Cybertron with unused Jazz code (May sell Jazz code separately, just ask!)
Crackdown 2 (SEALED)
metro 2033
watchmen
bioshock 2

id like to talk to you about

Crackdown 2 (SEALED)
Borderlands
Street Fighter IV
Assassin's Creed II
Halo green wireless controller from LE console
Limited Edition Todd MacFarlane designed Halo wireless controller
White wireless controller with white play & charge kit
Plug-in wall/USB charger for rechargeable batteries w/ white rechargeable battery x2 (One sealed)
HDMI cable

i have
Bioshock
have others will list when you get back to me, if you would be willing to talk to me if you could contact me through AIM that would be great, thanks!

Itsallblizz - AIM

Hey, to the guy above me, I'm a little worried about dealing with a newbie, but if you'd still like to talk trades, I'll gladly have a PM conversation with you. I don't do AIM. Sorry!

Also, I have the following games that I will sell for $13 shipped. They'll only be available for a limited time, so PM me if you want one. The games are:

the Saboteur SEALED x2
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena SEALED
Brutal Legend SEALED
Ninja Blade SEALED
Spongebob: Truth or Square

PM me if you would like to purchase any!!!!! I'll only have them for a couple days, so if you want any, act quick!!!!! I don't want them taking space!!! I'd also consider trades, but prefer to sell.

Also, bump!

Nooooooowwwww BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPP UP THE TTHHHHHHRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back