Want: Viva Pinata 360! Have: ME3 CE 360 SEALED x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would u take 40shipped for Transformers War for Cybertron with unused Jazz code

[quote name='starmask2k3']would u take 40shipped for Transformers War for Cybertron with unused Jazz code[/QUOTE]

No. I'm still playing the game, and plan to eBay the code. Sorry.

um, I'm not really sure, as I'm looking to eBay it, and I've seen auctions go from between $20 to $40. It seems the average selling price is $29.68 or something, so I guess that's what I'd be willing to sell it straight up for. I know it's a ton, but if that's what I can get on eBay, I'm gonna have to go with that.

Hello. I've got a sealed copy of Singularity. I am interested in your Best Buy GC and Dead Space. Let me know what we could work out? Thanks!

[quote name='AcesHigh']Hello. I've got a sealed copy of Singularity. I am interested in your Best Buy GC and Dead Space. Let me know what we could work out? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Do you have a TL?

[quote name='AcesHigh']No haha. I am new to trading lol. I just made one for you though. :)[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything. I'd really like to see a TL before we make a deal:) PM me when you've made one!

Bump!

I just wanted to say, regarding Alan Wake, get the LE no matter what. Wait if you have to. I just traded for the LE contents and they are AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back