Want: Viva Pinata 360! Have: ME3 CE 360 SEALED x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite interested in your DS Lite, but other than that, Orange Box as well. Let me know what you were interested in, bump.

I will trade you Fallout 3 for seven duct tape wallets, five random things you will post later, the ethernet cable, and your Gears of War mirror.

dude, what is up with all of the assholes in this forum? Look, I make duct tape wallets that are actually durable believe it or not. Ive had the same one for 2 years. And as for the random things, that was just to let people know that there will be more stuff, it just may not be videogame related.

dont expect you to see anything, but i figured id check anyway, cml for the ds lite (if u do happen to see anything pm me and let me know or post in my thread) thanks.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']dont expect you to see anything, but i figured id check anyway, cml for the ds lite (if u do happen to see anything pm me and let me know or post in my thread) thanks.[/QUOTE]

Really looking for cash on that. Sorry, but thanks for the interest.

Ref only means "for reference only" and I'm not interested in selling/trading right now. (Answering your question here).

Thanks for the bump!

I want to sell a fallout 3 collectors edition. It is open, but I only played it once. The collectors items are in pristine condition.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I will trade you an opportunity to have my genitals smooshed against your face for three duct tape wallets. Final offer.[/QUOTE]

Deal....or no deal......sorry..couldnt resist.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I know, but theres not much else for me to want. Id like to CYL if that's possible.[/QUOTE]

I stopped posting my tradelist when people only wanted to offer their old shit for new release stuff and acted like their stuff was still worth full retail.

Thanks for the bump and interest, but Fallout 3 is probably my all-time fav 360 game, and one i don't plan to trade, sorry.

but hey, whenever you do get..you're in for one helluva experience! luck!

[quote name='jcp42877']Thanks for the bump and interest, but Fallout 3 is probably my all-time fav 360 game, and one i don't plan to trade, sorry.

but hey, whenever you do get..you're in for one helluva experience! luck![/QUOTE]

I know! Its definately my favorite too. I rented it from Gamefly and had to return it.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']dude, what is up with all of the assholes in this forum? Look, I make duct tape wallets that are actually durable believe it or not. Ive had the same one for 2 years. And as for the random things, that was just to let people know that there will be more stuff, it just may not be videogame related.[/QUOTE]

Pics or it didn't happen.

No, seriously, how about pics of your duct tape wallets? I have no idea what they look like.

[quote name='Josef']Pics or it didn't happen.

No, seriously, how about pics of your duct tape wallets? I have no idea what they look like.[/QUOTE]

Will put some up tomorrow. Glad to see some interest. Thanks.

hey there, i have some fallout 3 things, the lunchpail, art book, making of... no bobble head or game though. let me know if youre interested in the items i do have! thansk!

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']hey there, i have some fallout 3 things, the lunchpail, art book, making of... no bobble head or game though. let me know if youre interested in the items i do have! thansk![/QUOTE]

Um, I was really looking for the complete GAME, but CML for the lunchbox.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Just added pics of the duct tape wallets. Follow the link in the original post to see them.[/QUOTE]

Those look so hot....

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Dude, why do you feel it necessary to post in this thread just to be a jerk?[/QUOTE]

I'm serious though.

Look, if you are, thanks. But if you're just trying to irritate me, please stop. Ive had about enough of that for one weekend.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Look, if you are, thanks. But if you're just trying to irritate me, please stop. Ive had about enough of that for one weekend.[/QUOTE]

No wonder no one wants to deal with you, you're a douchebag towards everyone.

Dude, how have I been a douchebag? For some reason, a lot of people on here are showing a ton of animosity towards me and I don't know why. It has become really hard to tell people like that apart from everyone else. I thought you were trying to be one of those people. Im sorry if I offended you. I would really like to start over again with you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back