Want: Viva Pinata 360! Have: ME3 CE 360 SEALED x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mr Dude65']Damn, I love bioshock, but the values are a little lopsided. Can you throw in anything else?[/QUOTE]

hmm, actually, the dead space movie was just like the only other thing i wanted on your page.

is your DR the original or platinum hits?

id trade for DR + $5 Paypal

[quote name='jcp42877']hmm, actually, the dead space movie was just like the only other thing i wanted on your page.

is your DR the original or platinum hits?

id trade for DR + $5 Paypal[/QUOTE]

The DR is original. Don't have paypal though.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']The DR is original. Don't have paypal though.[/QUOTE]

hmm, well, your thread shows you have some cash ATM. i dont ONLY take paypal. $5 concealed cash and the game would be cool. you could just slip the $5 in the case, no worries :D

:360: Fallout 3 (preferably the complete collectors edition)

Shady3011 has this on his list just a few days ago new and sealed. I'm fairly certain that he still has it.

[quote name='dv8mad']:360: Fallout 3 (preferably the complete collectors edition)

Shady3011 has this on his list just a few days ago new and sealed. I'm fairly certain that he still has it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Hopefully he wants something off my list.:)

Sorry for not respomding. No, Ive already played Bioshock 2 or 3 times, so trading a game with $5 isn't really good for me. If you had the LE though, I'd definately be interested.

Haha, got your new titles at Target clearance i assume? Dude, those are some wicked titles, and the gameplay is pretty good...i'd just open em and play them if i were you----seeing as how im currently playing both :lol:

Ive had a few offers on Riddick. Best offer by tuesday gets it, so PM me soon if you wnat it. Also, make sure they're reasonable as I will return it if I can't trade it for something good. Bump.

I am looking for a 50% off coupon from amazon to buy. Post your offers in this thread if you have one you might sell. Please don't post if you're going to tell me I'm stupid for asking. I don't have any games I want to trade right now that would get me the coupon. Thanks!

Sorry to tag along, but i am also looking for a amazon 50% coupon and have plenty of great sealed ps3 games i can trade for one if you do not want to use it. PM me.

I am looking for a 50% off coupon from amazon to buy. Post your offers in this thread
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='Mr Dude65']cmon help a brother out[/QUOTE]

You should start by answering backseatdog's question.

Sorry, but you're not getting one for free, if that's what you're thinking...

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I am looking for a 50% off coupon from amazon to buy. Post your offers in this thread if you have one you might sell. Please don't post if you're going to tell me I'm stupid for asking. I don't have any games I want to trade right now that would get me the coupon. Thanks![/QUOTE]

you're an idiot dude, you could have just traded in some games of your own!!!...

just messin man. i just wanted to say that it sucks that there really are people who actually try to be all big and bad and police the boards since they can hide behind their computer screen when otherwise they would get a swift crack to the melon if they did the same in person. anyways good luck in getting a coupon haha.

I did respond to backseat. He said $55 and I thought that was too much. If you could tell me where the people selling them are, I would talk to them.

Also, daladezman, thanks for getting what I'm talking about. People can be real assholes sometimes.

Thanks all for helping me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back