WANTED: Nintendogs If you got a free copy, look in here! Also, Nanostray sealed FS/FT

Downhome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
If any of you guys got one of those free copies of Nintendogs, let me know. I'll buy it or trade from it, if you want. I have Nanostray sealed, and PayPal. Just post here or email me at [email protected] please, thanks!

I have two copies of Nanostray that are sealed actually, so if anyone else would be interested in one of those, let me know also.

I'm interested in a Nanostray, what else you looking for aside from Nintendogs as I don't have that nor if I had it would I be allowed to give it away, my fiance adores playing the demo to death as is, can't wait for the real thing.

I just got a VERY rare DVD/CD set today, only 50,000 were printed back in 2000 and is now almost impossible to find. The set I'm talking about is the Tool Salival set. If any of you know what I'm talking about, and if you are interested in it, let me know. I still want Nintendogs, and I also would like to get a PSP lot.

Just tossin' that out there. :)

[quote name='Downhome']I just got a VERY rare DVD/CD set today, only 50,000 were printed back in 2000 and is now almost impossible to find. The set I'm talking about is the Tool Salival set. If any of you know what I'm talking about, and if you are interested in it, let me know. I still want Nintendogs, and I also would like to get a PSP lot.

Just tossin' that out there. :)[/QUOTE]

TOOOOOOL!!!! I hope they tour this fall/winter .. I have a good feeling they will. I'm interested in both Nanostray and the Tool dvd. CML please

bread's done
Back