Wanted: Wii/ DSi Games and accessories!

M rated games and everything but that's not allowed?

I don't mind the edit (more concerned that this doesn't count as a bump) but I didn't think that was against the rules. Mainly because I bet everyone here has played GTA in some shape way or form.

How about Psychonauts for Troy? Devil May Cry is kind of on my low wants list as well as Psychonauts, figured you'd be more eager to get rid of that instead though. Let me know!
DO THE BUMP!

omg so sorry i've been clearing my messages today
can we do psychonauts for troy still?
i'll be ready to ship monday, a bit hectic around here w my spring break coming up
i'll let you know! BUMP!

[quote name='ItsMeMark']I'm freaking out about Persona :bomb::bomb::bomb:, it's in much better condition than you stated. I'm pretty puzzled about the extra slots in the case though... What goes in there?
[/quote]

As far as I remember during the PS1 era they put all the RPG's in those quad-jewel cases. I don't think anything else actually goes in the other slots.

Free bump.

Thanks for the feedback gr8!

Afternoon bump.

Just got back from Best Buy checking out the 1/2 anime.

Picked up Suzumiya Haruhi Complete, Gurren Lagann Limited :bomb:, Girl Who Leapt through Time Limited, Karas Complete.

Had to skip on: Fate/Stay Night Complete, Shakugan No Shana Complete, Gurren Lagann Complete, and Mushishi. They were thin pack/ veridian collection so that turned me off. Claymore would have been sweet but I was so dissapointed with the "ending". $20 Naruto box sets would have been ok but it's too long to collect.

Anyway, BUMP!

- Devil May Cry 4 (Mint)
- Little Big Planet (Sealed)

CML. I can also provide a little paypal.

EDIT:
also want - Persona 4 with Soundtrack 10, New Sealed

bread's done
Back