Wanted: Wii/ DSi Games and accessories!

Haze (Mint) $5 [dv8mad]
Mobile Suit Gundam Musou / Dynasty Warriors Gundam (Import, Mint) Import, plays on all PS3s, English instructions included. $5 [dv8mad]

why are you idiots referring to these auctions as dv8mad style. All he did was steal the item from other forums. These forum auctions has been going on for years at sports card forums.

[quote name='RandyTsai']why are you idiots referring to these auctions as dv8mad style. All he did was steal the item from other forums. These forum auctions has been going on for years at sports card forums.[/QUOTE]

because he was the one that started them on CAG, thanks.

It's the Internet. There is no such thing as originality on the Internet there is only who copied from who. We are copying from dv8, who copied it from someone else, who copied it from... It goes on, just credit the person you're copying and it's all good.

Edit: All bids updated till this point. If I missed any bids, please state them again I'm scared to go back there.

gr8asianman, read the rolling auction rules. You might get a kick out of it. The fever runs high but the world might explode if you and dv8 started one that ends at the same time... EXPLODE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RandyTsai']why are you idiots referring to these auctions as dv8mad style. All he did was steal the item from other forums. These forum auctions has been going on for years at sports card forums.[/quote]

That's a nice friendly way to leave a bump. :roll:

I see you fell victim to the lowball auction fever that seems to be going around. Makes me kinda want to run one to free up some space...

bid rejected, your money is no good here punisher;)
rejected.gif

No one makes me redo the first post! Even if they're right and I was too lazy to look at the box or pictures that are sitting at my fingertips! No one!:lol:

Also, yeah, wasting my posts ._. but just to let everyone know the pictures will be up within the next 10-20 minutes if they want to gaze in awe.

[quote name='WHFinest187']CoD 4 $16.50[/QUOTE]

what the HELL is ur CAG ICON

[quote name='gr8asianman']That's a nice friendly way to leave a bump. :roll:

I see you fell victim to the lowball auction fever that seems to be going around. Makes me kinda want to run one to free up some space...[/QUOTE]

do u have Blu-ray ,PS2,PS1 if yes please do it if not still do it it's the BEST

Last edited:
[quote name='the_punisher']Correct Name:
Gunbuster vs. Diebuster: Aim for the Top! GATTAI!! (Blu-ray)

My Bid:
$25[/quote]

For having gotten into anime just recently, you sure are picky. ;)

$35.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']bid rejected, your money is no good here punisher;)
rejected.gif

No one makes me redo the first post! Even if they're right and I was too lazy to look at the box or pictures that are sitting at my fingertips! No one!:lol:

Also, yeah, wasting my posts ._. but just to let everyone know the pictures will be up within the next 10-20 minutes if they want to gaze in awe.[/QUOTE]
i BID 36 for GUNBUSTER VS DIEBUSTER

[quote name='thelonepig']For having gotten into anime just recently, you sure are picky. ;)

$35.[/QUOTE]

Is it still recently? I just finished my 6th series (My-HiME, amazing JUST SO YOU KNOW), also watching NGE, Death Note, and Yu Yu Hakusho. Anime has overtaken gaming hours, and it's partially your fault.

$37!!! :p

Lucky time is over. Persona 4 bid is the final entry. Updating list.

READ THE RULES

I am putting everything in detail for a reason. I don't like going back and reverting bids, changing user names, finding the last bid ESPECIALLY FOR 4+ ITEMS.

I will blacklist you.
Depending on the severity I will post your name on the bad traders list. So...

READ THE RULES

Why is my bid too high?
READ THE FAQ. I color coded it. Basically you get 10% off, go. READ.

Lucky time was done at my digression since no one read ._.
10% under 50 cents was not added. Complain if you want and I'll give you the dime or two :lol:

$2
Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire (Mint)
$1
Eye of Judgement (Mint)
$4
Persona 4 Visual Data: Pre-Order Art Book (Mint)
Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht (Good)
Megaman X4 (Disc Only)
King Kong (Mint)
Sin: The Movie (Disc Only)
Tetris II Gameboy with clear case

[quote name='RandyTsai']why are you idiots referring to these auctions as dv8mad style. All he did was steal the item from other forums. These forum auctions has been going on for years at sports card forums.[/quote]

Yeah, what they said.
Not that it matters, but it was an original idea. I had never seen it anywhere before, but that doesn't mean that I would ever say I was the first to come up with it. I doubt there are many peopl in the world that come up with anything that hasn't been said or done before.
I just try to help out others that enjoyed my first auction by posting some info for them to have their own. Well, I do that and I go into threads and start calling people idiots... Wait, that's not me. :lol:
And thanks for the tip, now I know where to go if I want to start collecting sports cards I guess...

I'd be surprised if nobody (that bid high anyway) didn't read the rule about lucky time. I thought that was a great spin to get things rolling and encourage high bids at the start of the auction. In some cases, it definitely worked.

As for shipping, stick with what you think is reasonable. Shipping a single game via 1st class within the states runs about $3 with DC if you buy it direct from the PO, $2.30 if you use an online service. A mailer is another $0.50. An extra $1 is perfectly reasonable for the time it takes the seller to go out of their way to ship the item. The bottom line is if you don't like the shipping, don't bid.

Finally, what's a mudkip? I'd rather just ask as the last time a question of this nature came up in Refused's TL, I looked it up on Google images. I will carry that image to my grave.

As for auctions and idiots, aren't we all... aren't we all.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mudkip

As for it working... No... No it didn't. Not at all. Gunbuster only went up because of a bid war, not because of the lucky time. I thought it was a good idea but REALLY DON'T DO IT. It was a terrible experience for my first dv8 auction...

[quote name='ItsMeMark']http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mudkip

As for it working... No... No it didn't. Not at all. Gunbuster only went up because of a bid war, not because of the lucky time. I thought it was a good idea but REALLY DON'T DO IT. It was a terrible experience for my first dv8 auction...[/quote]

You could've just said it was a Pokemon. :lol:

Don't worry, i understand your lucky bid system, and i like it :whistle2:D. I don't think it was very well explained, which is why everyone freaked out on you. Heck, i didn't fully understand it until you updated it. Also, i've learned that anything important should not be in spoilers. For my first auction, nothing was. My second auction, i added a story and freebies, so i put everything in spoilers, and found out nobody was reading the rules. Using what i learned, i left everything in spoilers except the rules ;).

@dv8mad

I read it twice, but i don't get it. Sorry =/

lazyone22, next time be more specific which gundam. I'll update it with the only one under $5 at the moment.

Punisher it's an internet meme. I can't even explain it but it has to do with a business card and anger management. Trust me, dv8 hit it right on the money.

[quote name='the_punisher']Don't worry, i understand your lucky bid system, and i like it :whistle2:D. I don't think it was very well explained, which is why everyone freaked out on you. Heck, i didn't fully understand it until you updated it. Also, i've learned that anything important should not be in spoilers. For my first auction, nothing was. My second auction, i added a story and freebies, so i put everything in spoilers, and found out nobody was reading the rules. Using what i learned, i left everything in spoilers except the rules ;).

@dv8mad

I read it twice, but i don't get it. Sorry =/[/QUOTE]

You have to correlate it with IMM's post on dv8's list

bread's done
Back