Wanted: Wii/ DSi Games and accessories!

Let's get IMM some more money
definetly agree with this statement keep justifying an extra 50cents +shipping to give to my schools anime club for fundraisers eck...

[quote name='wckddudeman']Let's get IMM some more money
definetly agree with this statement keep justifying an extra 50cents +shipping to give to my schools anime club for fundraisers eck...[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better both will be gifts for my cousin who's in the hospital.

Ladies and gentlemen 6:27 is the ending time. You have these final seconds before CAG changes into 6:28 posting time, do not edit your posts or it will invalidate your bid. Thanks everyone!

[quote name='wckddudeman']Yeap, I would probably buy up azu if I hadnt spent so much on zxt's lowball...[/QUOTE]

I spent 40+ in his too, haha, and another 30 or so in FlipSide's.. Not too mention whatever I get in the charity auction. I'm an addict.

[quote name='bvharris']I spent 40+ in his too, haha, and another 30 or so in FlipSide's.. Not too mention whatever I get in the charity auction. I'm an addict.[/QUOTE]

I'm an addict with no money. I fucking despise these lowball auctions right now because I can't get too many great deals... Ugh.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Ladies and gentlemen 6:27 is the ending time. You have these final seconds before CAG changes into 6:28 posting time, do not edit your posts or it will invalidate your bid. Thanks everyone![/QUOTE]

Caught me off guard there. :D

Well, I spent more than I planned. Oh well.

[quote name='hero101']Street Fighter 4 $19[/QUOTE]

You got it for $18 :)

Good to see some late bidding get IMM some more money.

[quote name='RoboBlue']Street Fighter 4 18.50[/QUOTE]

6:28. Sorry bro as much as I would love to accept that, hero's got this one.

That marks the end! Give me an hour or two to line up the winning bids, start packing, and get some totals. Expect a PM.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']6:28. Sorry bro as much as I would love to accept that, hero's got this one.

That marks the end! Give me an hour or two to line up the winning bids, start packing, and get some totals. Expect a PM.[/QUOTE]

Do whatever you can to make shipping cheapest for me.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']6:28. Sorry bro as much as I would love to accept that, hero's got this one.

That marks the end! Give me an hour or two to line up the winning bids, start packing, and get some totals. Expect a PM.[/QUOTE]

Will the extra shipping cost of the .hack set be defrayed somewhat by the 4 other things I bought? Not that shipping matters much with the deals I got.

Sorry, I didn't reload fast enough to see your message, but it stated in your title page that you could end it anytime after 7:00, so it's not like I wasn't anticipating the cutoff. :p

[quote name='RoboBlue']Sorry, I didn't reload fast enough to see your message, but it stated in your title page that you could end it anytime after 7:00, so it's not like I wasn't anticipating the cutoff. :p[/QUOTE]

Since it had the ~ sign, I thought it meant AROUND the time, so it could have ended before the hour mark or after... I was hoping for sooner than later.

Might actually be good to ship alot of these media, save the bidders some money and if its a nice round number possibly put an extra little bit in your pocket with each one.

Wow, I actually won? I'd been looking for a copy of Persona: Revalations for a while and you can't beat $40 for a complete copy. I thought for sure that someone would roll through and outbid me by a dollar.

Let me know how much I owe you and where to send it.

Paid good fellow.

Garrr, sorry, was in a hurry to rip the tiny beating heart out of my paypal account and pay you... YOU KNOW WHO I AM. We're good now :)

[quote name='hero101']I paid off my share. I'm debt free to ITsMeMark. I wished your lowball did better.[/QUOTE]

looks like Mark is going to have no trouble buying a car than.

agreed, wish the lowball did better also. I hope in some way this helps for what you need.

btw, sent payment too, pm'd ya anyway.

I didn't lose too much with this lowball. I mean, if it wasn't for the hours and hours I spent updating the first post, I wouldn't mind selling most of these for this going price.

Still, it could have been worse (ebay fees) and money is money is money.

Everyone who has paid should be updated by now. I'd pack stuff for you guys but I have work in 8 hours and since Paypal was 'gifted' I'm not sure if I can make shipping labels from Paypal so that will take longer.

The blue "wild group" I'll figure something out for you guys tomorrow. Plenty of boxes, not enough time to find the right one and charge the lowest rate.

Anyway, everyone will be PM'd a DC# when your package is shipped and the front page will be updated.

THANKS!

I didn't hear my alarm go off this morning so I missed the morning shift. That works to the lowball benefit...

Many orders packed but I was right, Paypal won't let me ship using their online system so I'll have to do it through USPS which takes longer.

I'm still looking around to figure out a few packages.

IMM, are you using mult-shipping option when you just log into paypal? You just have to copy and paste all the addresses from the comment into the data field.

Sorry I was not able to ship out today as I had promised but I had a few good surprises today which kicked me off track.

I hope you guys can wait a little longer.

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Sorry I was not able to ship out today as I had promised but I had a few good surprises today which kicked me off track.

I hope you guys can wait a little longer.[/QUOTE]

Life intervenes, it happens.

Do you have a sense when you might get them out?

I will stay up all night if I have to. All DCs will be sent and all packages will go out tomorrow morningh.

I again apologize for the delays.

But. I have a car now.

First car?

I remember my first car..

A '99 Purple Toyota Corolla CE. I put so many fucking dents in the car. LOL.

I think I'm going to get a car once I work a couple of years in the Navy. I think getting a house comes first since I live in NY. I think the girlfriend could suffer without a car for a couple of years.

Going to school in Southern California and originally from Northern California, a car is essential for me. Not having a car living in Cali is like having no legs to walk with. :lol:

And I assume living in New York doesn't warrant a need for a car just yet.. with all them public transit and all. Of course, my knowledge of New York is limited, except for what I've watched through 10 seasons of Friends. Haha.

Alright. Anyone who absolutely needs a DC#, LMK. Otherwise, just trust that it has gone out (rather, will go out).

If you want the DC#: PM me with your REAL NAME so I can just search it in my email and pm you back. This makes it so much easier.

Mr. Fairhurst, you didn't read. Where should I send Persona? I bet hero101 would like it.

[quote name='ItsMeMark'] Mr. Fairhurst, you didn't read. Where should I send Persona? I bet hero101 would like it.[/QUOTE]
I want it for free. :cool: Mr. Fairhurst picked up the bill. I have to leave for work. I'm used to not working.

Any idea when I might get an invoice or the OP updated with the shipping cost? Would like to be able to pay, I'm going out of town later tonight and will only be on sporadically this weekend.

[quote name='Banjora']Any idea when I might get an invoice or the OP updated with the shipping cost? Would like to be able to pay, I'm going out of town later tonight and will only be on sporadically this weekend.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure when I can get you a quote as I don't currently have a box it can fit in. I have the day off tomorrow and will rummage around.

bread's done
Back